Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 (/Thread-US-LM-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: US/LM 3 - Zane - 04-03-2019

(03-28-2019, 07:45 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Sometimes I wonder about you guys, someone breaks into a house and "oh it must be a ghost or something". And pretty much straight away goto these crazy explanations.

Omg

I am 100% sure its a human.. Just said the ghost part if it wasn't..lol.

RE: US/LM 3 - Paul1131 - 04-03-2019

Ok, let me get this straight. You think that someone is breaking into your house, not stealing the big ticket items, but doing little things to mess with you. Since you didn’t mention it, I’m going to assume that there was no sign of forced entry, and the alarm didn’t go off. Plus they’re listening to your conversations.
That means that this person either has the ability to pick locks efficiently, or has a key and the alarm code. That or some other way into the house that isn’t properly secure. You might want to look at the outside locks. If it’s been conventionally picked, there will be small scratch marks right around the keyhole.
A couple of questions if you don’t mind.

- Who has keys to your house? I mean other than you two. IE landlord, or did you leave a set with family?

- Who has enough of a problem with either of you to do that? It takes a lot of time and energy to do all that, and nobody is going to do it for no reason, or target someone randomly.

- What would someone have to gain or accomplish by messing with you like this?

- Who would want to gain that?

Is there any other possible way all of these things could have happened?

As to listening devices, there are gadgets that can detect them, and various PIs and security outfits can do a sweep, but it’s pricy.

I do have some experience with this kind of thing. Feel free to PM me if I can help.

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 04-04-2019

edited

edited

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 04-21-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - THolt - 04-21-2019

Deleted

edited

(04-21-2019, 04:07 PM)Infinite Wrote: So far everything is going very well, so he's not going to switch anything yet.  I'm going to be using USLM4 in a few weeks, maybe he'll decide to switch by then.

Oh ok. You guys always manifest so well. Are you going to take a break from your current sub?

edited

(04-21-2019, 04:20 PM)Infinite Wrote: I don't think that I will need to take a break, and he won't need to take a break.  Breast growth has been a journey that I really enjoy, but I'm kind of anxious to move on to USLM4.  I should get started in middle of May.  We'll definitely post further progress.

Ah cool. I’m running E3 but tempted to run USLM4 as I have some goals I want to achieve. E3 is a good program though but my motivation at work has dropped a lot compared to where it was with USLM 1-3.

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 04-22-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - THolt - 04-22-2019

(04-22-2019, 06:17 AM)Infinite Wrote: SO has always been a self motivated person, but USLM definitely helped him with focus on his work and probably energy to do the extra work.  It also improved other areas of his life so that he can actually produce a lot more work than before he got on the sub.   Do you think that E3 can help you to become an even better self motivated person because you are having to work harder in that area while you run E3?

Hmmm Its possible. I really just don't like my job or more specifically the people I work with. I'm going to be changing positions at work in the next couple years likely but in the meantime my job is dull. I want something more challenging. 

I was hoping to use USLM4 to make some more friends  or coworkers. Maybe I will run it after I am done with E3.

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 04-22-2019

edited