Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 (/Thread-US-LM-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: US/LM 3 - Zane - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 08:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: When you say 400 times the original investment, are you referring to investing in USLM or a different investment?

I think she's referring to a different investment. Stock, Real Estate and Business type of investments.

RE: US/LM 3 - Zane - 11-24-2018

400x the Original Investment? Wow..!! thats amazing.

Mind telling me what area/field did he invest into? If that's not a problem

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 11-24-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 11-24-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Shannon - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 01:18 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 09:34 AM)Zane Wrote: 400x the Original Investment? Wow..!! thats amazing.

Mind telling me what area/field did he invest into? If that's not a problem

We spotted an item at a yard sale. It wasn't our main purchase, but it was just something else we put in. We paid $5, turned out it was worth $2000.

Very nice!

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 11-26-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - blth - 11-26-2018

Is he still using hybrid? Speaker or earphones?

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 11-26-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 12-10-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Have at ye - 12-10-2018

(12-10-2018, 04:37 AM)Infinite Wrote: He had some unexpected events that made it very difficult to listen to the sub. He used it as an experiment to see what would happen when he stopped listening to the sub. He went without it for about a week. Everything went way below average that week. I didn’t even know he wasn’t listening to it, and I didn’t want him around me. He played fantasy football, and he did the worst ever in all the years he has been playing. When he picked his lineups, everything felt the same was as it does when he listens to the sub. He thinks that he would have done better just guessing his picks. Both of us think that this is really weird.

Have any of you ever not listen to a sub for at least a week and then experience such negativity that you felt that you had to go back to it?

It's been known to happen. Wink

It is why it's usually recommended to stick with a program for at least 3 months of consistent usage. Otherwise the programming cannot take root in full, which may result in a resistance response.

NOTE: messing around with listening patterns (f. in. 2 loops here for a time, 6 loops there for a time, when the instructions state 5 Wink ) may also indicate a resistance attempt of some sort.

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Zane - 12-10-2018

You just mentioned on another journal that ur SO was using 1 loop from start. That could explain why he is experiencing all this everytime he takes a long break.

I am using 5 loops from start and when I took first 2 day breaks I felt not so good, but with time everytime I took break I started to feel better. That's cause the program was sinking deeper into the subc.

If your SO is not following the instructions then the program is just hovering on the surface of his subconscious due to lack of exposure to more loops..

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Have at ye - 12-10-2018

Can't really claim to know your SO (I'd have to look at him and spend some time around him to be sure), but it sounds like attempts at keeping his environment under control.

Fear removal should help with that, if he intends to stick with USLMax, I think.