Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 (/Thread-US-LM-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: US/LM 3 - THolt - 04-22-2019

(04-22-2019, 09:55 AM)Infinite Wrote: How much time do you have left with E3?  I haven't run E3, but I would imagine that it should aid you into become a much stronger person.  I'm not trying to push you into USLM, but my SO did get a new job because of USLM3.  He already owned a business and he wasn't even looking to make any changes.  When the opportunity came almost out of nowhere, we both knew that it was the right decision, and we are not the kind of people that would have ever taken that kind of change lightly.  USLM has also helped us both tremendously with relationships.  Even though he's the only one on it, it has helped us to get along better, and that change in our relationship has affected all of our other relationships as well.   I think that you are going to love uslm4.

I have about two months left If I plan on doing a three month run. I like the internal work E3 is doing but I want some external manifestations to happen as well. There are a number of goals that I want to achieve and I feel like USLM4 is going to help me achieve them.  Of course this could be resistance trying to get me to stop playing E3.

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 04-22-2019

edited

(04-22-2019, 11:04 AM)Infinite Wrote: Six months ago when I began breast growth, I thought that I would for sure run back to dmsi after I finished BG.  I didn't know back then that my priorities would have to change because of new circumstances in my life.  BG also helped me tremendously with my self esteem.  It helped me to understand the reasoning behind some of my decisions and I was strong enough not to use dmsi.  DMSI is a wonderful sub that I would recommend to anyone that wants to have fun being more attractive, but the reasons why I wanted to use it got dealt with while I was on BG.  I really wasn't expecting anything like that from that sub.  I still want to use dmsi in the future when the time is right.

You knew a month ago why you wanted to go with E3.  I think that it would be good for you to respect that decision that you made and give it a shot.  The internal changes you will get from being on E3 will eventually produce external manifestations in your life.  Then you can get on USLM4, and you might even execute the program better or you might not even think that you need USLM4 anymore and will go with something else.

I will take your advice and run the program the full period. On this sub, I have noticed a resurgence of some annoying GI problems like heartburn and hunger pains. I see  RT Boss has had some relief from his symptoms while he was running USLM4 as he set his goal to include physical wellness. That would be my primary goal and then I would include relationships as well.

edited

(04-22-2019, 03:24 PM)Infinite Wrote: Do your emotions affect you physically?  Is there some way that you're feeling stress that's affecting your stomach, digestion?  Are you feeling a fear that affects your digestion?  Do you have a problem with dairy?  Maybe changing your diet, eating more fruits and vegetables, and drinking lots of water can help you with this problem.

I don’t have any conscious fears that are affecting my digestion.  I already eat a lot of fruits and veggies 
 In the past when I get anxious my fears tend manifest in my stomach. I had similar symptoms a year ago when running Self Esteem. They disappeared after a few months

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - THolt - 04-28-2019

@Infinite

Any new USLM updates?

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 04-28-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - THolt - 04-28-2019

(04-28-2019, 04:17 PM)Infinite Wrote: It's hard to say what's happening until a couple of days from now.  Life is good though Smile

@Infinite 

Thanks for the update.  I am struggling with E3 and clearing out some old emotions. Running this sub has made me aware of how lonely I am. When I run USLM4, my top goal will be to make and develop friendships with people my age. That is why I am so keen on everyone’s results with USLM.

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 04-29-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - THolt - 04-29-2019

(04-29-2019, 02:13 AM)Infinite Wrote: The way he sees it is like a wave.  You can just see the movement under the water, you don't know how big the wave is or exactly when it's coming, but when it gets close to the shore, the wave appears.  That's the way he sees what USLM is doing right now.  When there is tsunami coming, you see the water go out, and you know something is going to happen, but you don't know when, and you know it's going to be big.

I wonder if E3 is similar to DMSIA.  Where I had the emotions surface, but the sub was probably clearing out those emotions, so that I did not feel that same way anymore after I finished running the program.

Maybe. I feel ready to move on to another sub but I feel like I should run this program for just a little while longer.  Hmmm

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 05-01-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 05-04-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 05-09-2019

edited