Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 (/Thread-US-LM-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

US/LM 3 - Infinite - 10-15-2018

My SO downloaded the sub over the weekend.

RE: USLM Journal - Hatman - 10-15-2018

That's good, don't tell him. This way we'll be able to see if the effects differ from the people who do read other journals. Placebo or otherwise. I found that not reading did help me quite a bit when I was listening to DMSI.

Anyway, looking forward to reading more! Smile

RE: USLM Journal - Infinite - 10-15-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - Infinite - 10-16-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - Infinite - 10-16-2018

He listened to it yesterday for three hours.
He got about 8 hours today.
He plays trickling water hybrid.

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - Infinite - 10-17-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - Have at ye - 10-17-2018

(10-17-2018, 10:10 AM)Infinite Wrote: His communication skills are much better than normal. He thinks this might be because he keeps getting better sleep. If this continues, it will be an amazing transformation. He annoys me terribly with his poor communication skills.

He does not want me playing DMSI when he's around. He want any results he gets to be solid from USLM.

He had a vivid dream of a realistic bear chasing him and breaking into the house. He managed to get away from the bear.

He had another dream about the crazy "friend" I mentioned in my DMSI journal coming over to "help" me, when all she was doing was stealing from us. In the dream I didn't even notice what she was doing.

I've noticed an improvement in communication skills on USLMax, too.

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - Infinite - 10-17-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - Have at ye - 10-17-2018

(10-17-2018, 12:13 PM)Infinite Wrote: Aweome! Did you notice an improvement with your coworkers? If you did, were these the same people that were being negative to you?

It might be too early to say that it's a change because it has only been two days for me. I've been a lot more helpful to him lately. Doing errands that he would normally do, it has easily saved him an hour of his time each day. Hope this gets consistant.

Hmm. The ones who were being really negative towards me now seem to be trying to steer clear and stay away from me, which is just the way I like it.

Good idea, though, I'll make a mental note of anything unusual should I encounter any of them and have a longer interaction.

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - Infinite - 10-18-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 10-18-2018

(10-18-2018, 06:32 AM)Infinite Wrote: I feel funny saying this, because it might be too much info, but what the heck. I think it's related to these subs. SO says that I gave him the best blow job last night. lol The thing is that it was unusually super easy for me to give head. I didn't feel any tiredness or discomfort on my face. I'm not sure if it was the magic of him being on USLM or me being on DMSI or both.

Lmfao

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - DMSIuser78 - 10-18-2018

(10-18-2018, 06:32 AM)Infinite Wrote: I feel funny saying this, because it might be too much info, but what the heck. I think it's related to these subs. SO says that I gave him the best blow job last night. lol The thing is that it was unusually super easy for me to give head. I didn't feel any tiredness or discomfort on my face. I'm not sure if it was the magic of him being on USLM or me being on DMSI or both.

Your SO sounds like a lucky guy Smile

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - Infinite - 10-18-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 2 Journal - Shannon - 10-18-2018

Why would that be luck? I think is success. Smile