Subliminal Talk
USLM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 Journal (/Thread-USLM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-31-2018

As the new year approaches, I have reflected on the previous year. Overall I felt that this past year has been successful. I am looking forward to making more improvements in 2019.

I am looking forward to runing UMS when @Shannon makes it (hopefully not too far off). i have a lot of fears around scarcity and not having enough which I feel is hindering my abiltiy to make money. Also I have fear of successs around money too. i plan on starting off with small goals and then increasing them as I see more results.

I don't know if my goal is to be a millionaire to be honest but I want to have enough to live comfortably and with freedom. THere is a laundry of things I want to do but finances are constraining me at the moment.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 01-03-2019

Today I ran into an old friend and we talked for a minute and had a good conversation. Better than usual. It feels like FRM is really clearing some things away. I still feel anxiety but not as bad.

I cant wait to see how USLM4 and UMS work with the latest FRM

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 01-07-2019

On Friday, I went shopping for a birthday party I was going to on Saturday. I expected to be shopping for a long time but I found the exact gift I was looking for very quickly. Its not a major thing but USLM saved me time there.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 01-12-2019

The last few days I really haven't noticed anything different from USLM3. I have noticed that I fee calmer and less anxious about the future. I am eagerly awaiting USLM4 and UMS with the latest FRM.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 01-16-2019

So yesterday my friend called me up to talk and what not. A little bit into the call he asked me if I wanted to make some money on the side to supplement my existing income and If I would be interested in reading about it.

I said sure and he emailed me a few videos to watch. After watching the videos I realized this thing he was telling me about is nothing more than a MLM business. I was bummed because I have known this person for a good bit and I dont like it when people try to recruit me for this kind of stuff. I am going to politely decline his request.

I am bummed because this getting some side income has been one of my goals and I guess this counts as a opportunity but not the one I was thinking about or anticipating.
I guess I need to get more specific.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 01-28-2019

I am planning to run USLM4 but I feel like more and more pessimistic that I will ever be able to make the friends that I want and forge lasting friendships. For me, this is my top goal for now. Money and success are something I want to but I want to have good friends around my age that I can hang out with and get close with.

It seems like everyone has a core group of friends that they do stuff with except me. I know this isn't true but it is hard to shake the feeling when you are the one struggling to make friends.

I am hoping USLM4 will advance towards this goal. USLM 1-3 got the process started but hopefully USLM4 will carry me home. haha

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 01-28-2019

I also was added to a group on facebook for my 10 year high school reunion which is next year (Class of 2010). It was good reminiscing about high school. I feel like I have made some good career strides but socially I feel stuck.

I almost don't wanna go to the reunion because I feel like I wont hit off with anyone. Hopefully I can clear enough fear and stuff that I will have a good time there.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 02-10-2019

So I am debating on if I should buy and run LTU. My plan was to run USLM4 and then UMS but I didn’t realize how many programs were packed into LTU. $600 would be a stretch for me but I don’t wanna wait too long until the price goes up.

I will do some more thinking but I am strongly leaning toward LTU 4.

Any suggestions?

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 02-11-2019

I have decided to run USLM4 particularly now that Shannon has revealed he will improve the program before its release. Then I may jump on UMS when it comes out.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 02-14-2019

So IDK if this might be TID from USLM 4 or what since I am not running USLM3 now but yesterday I was thinking about what I was going to have for dinner. Then my parents called me and asked me to have dinner with them at a local chinese restaurant. So that was pretty convenient.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 03-01-2019

So I am not running USLM3 anymore. Thought I would take a break. I have noticed the past few days that I have been interacting with people better than normal and I feel better emotionally.
I don't know if it is "TID" from either USLM4 or E3 as I am deciding between which program to run.
Interesting so far.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 03-01-2019

Just a few minutes ago at work, I was thinking of someone and then a few minutes later they called and we had a good brief conversation. Very interesting so far.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Zane - 03-02-2019

(03-01-2019, 04:50 AM)THolt Wrote: Just a few minutes ago at work, I was thinking of someone and then a few minutes later they called and we had a good brief conversation. Very interesting so far.

"Zane Liked this Post"..

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 03-04-2019

So Saturday night I was invited to a birthday party at some bar and it was fun. I met some new people and generally had a good time. Still had some social anxiety that I need clearing on but I can't wait to see what happens when I start running USLM4.