Subliminal Talk
USLM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 Journal (/Thread-USLM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-12-2018

(12-12-2018, 07:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: I think all of them are great choices. One of my goals is to always be creating programs that are so good and so on point that it constantly creates challenges for people to pick just one. But whatever you pick, please stay with it for long enough that it can finish what it's doing.

Maybe stay on USLM3 until you've hit 3 months and then choose?
@Shannon
I might do that. i wonder if i will have to wait 35 days if I choose UMS?
I am intrigued by how UMS will work. Will it use manifestation techniques or it will be just an extension of USLM?

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 12-12-2018

(12-12-2018, 07:45 AM)THolt Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 07:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: I think all of them are great choices. One of my goals is to always be creating programs that are so good and so on point that it constantly creates challenges for people to pick just one. But whatever you pick, please stay with it for long enough that it can finish what it's doing.

@Shannon
I am intrigued by how UMS will work. Will it use manifestation techniques or it will be just an extension of USLM?

If you're coming from USLM, it's worth experimenting with what sort of turbulence it causes, if any. I'm not sure it would, aside from vying for your resources.

UMS is going to be an adjustment of USLM's script to specifically point it at achieving whatever level of monetary success you consciously want to achieve.

(12-12-2018, 07:57 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 07:45 AM)THolt Wrote:

@Shannon

If you're coming from USLM, it's worth experimenting with what sort of turbulence it causes, if any. I'm not sure it would, aside from vying for your resources.

UMS is going to be an adjustment of USLM's script to specifically point it at achieving whatever level of monetary success you consciously want to achieve.
@Shannon
Sounds fun. Will USM have the Magnus Engine in it?
I feel like once I make some money and accumulate wealth, I will be able to focus on other endeavors in life like travel.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 12-12-2018

The Magnus Engine is in the skeleton script.

RE: USLM3 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 12-12-2018

(12-12-2018, 10:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: The Magnus Engine is in the skeleton script.
Sweet!!

(12-12-2018, 10:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: The Magnus Engine is in the skeleton script.

@Shannon
Oh ok. Thanks. I will be looking forward to this sub. It's been awhile since I have run BAMM so I will be looking forward to running this and seeing what kind of results I get.

RE: USLM3 Journal - soulfly1 - 12-14-2018

Shannon, will Ultra Money Success be a free upgrade for those who purchase USLM?

RE: USLM3 Journal - josh84 - 12-14-2018

soulfly1, i dont think it would be as its a new product, uslm aims to bring success in many areas ums aims for one area.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Zane - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 03:08 AM)soulfly1 Wrote: Shannon, will Ultra Money Success be a free upgrade for those who purchase USLM?

Nope..

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 03:08 AM)soulfly1 Wrote: Shannon, will Ultra Money Success be a free upgrade for those who purchase USLM?

Why on earth would you even have that thought cross your mind? Do you think free upgrades pay for the server, electricity, bandwidth, advertising and staff around here? The way some of you guys have been acting lately makes me think I have been too generous.

On top of that, it's not even an upgrade, it's a different program entirely.

The upgrade from USLM3 to USLM4 will also not be a free upgrade. It won't even be discounted. If I give you guys an inch out of kindness (or in this case a couple of feet), and you expect a mile in response, that tells me that you guys are only interested in what's in it for you, and I then have to balance that with what is good for me and IML.

You won't have these programs if I don't get paid to make them, and I'm done working for free. DMSI 3.4 will be the end of the line for DMSI 3.x, and it will be the last free upgrade of DMSI. At that point, anything built in the DMSI line will be paid for, and you won't be seeing free upgrades again anytime soon unless I have to correct a mistake I made.

RE: USLM3 Journal - soulfly1 - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 07:03 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Why on earth would you even have that thought cross your mind? Do you think free upgrades pay for the server, electricity, bandwidth, advertising and staff around here? The way some of you guys have been acting lately makes me think I have been too generous.

On top of that, it's not even an upgrade, it's a different program entirely.

The upgrade from USLM3 to USLM4 will also not be a free upgrade. It won't even be discounted. If I give you guys an inch out of kindness (or in this case a couple of feet), and you expect a mile in response, that tells me that you guys are only interested in what's in it for you, and I then have to balance that with what is good for me and IML.

You won't have these programs if I don't get paid to make them, and I'm done working for free. DMSI 3.4 will be the end of the line for DMSI 3.x, and it will be the last free upgrade of DMSI. At that point, anything built in the DMSI line will be paid for, and you won't be seeing free upgrades again anytime soon unless I have to correct a mistake I made.

I just went to check. Luckily I still have it (my nose).

I understand where you are coming from tho, I guess customers like me who have spent already something like 2000$ on your products are becoming more and more greedy these days! Nono

Putting this aside I'm more then willing to pay for quality products, as I've always done in the past. Just don't push it too much. I wouldn't have paid for any upgrade from DMSI 3.0 to 3.3. But if DMSI 4 is an upgrade similar how windows 10 was an upgrade to windows 8 that's fair. Just don't expect me to pay full price for windows visa.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 12-14-2018

DMSI 1.x, 2.x and 3.x are all free upgrades so far because they haven't yet worked according to what I had in mind when I made v1. If I was going to expect you to pay for "Windows Vista", every version would have been pay for.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-15-2018

So yesterday I got invited to a friends apartment to celebrate his birthday and also his completion of grad school. it was a small gathering; about 8 or 9 people but I had a really good time. Although I feel like I +didn't hit it off with anyone in particular, I feel like I was able to make reasonably good conversation.

I still feel like there was a lot of social anxiety there that hampered my ability to be as outgoing as I wanted to be. Nevertheless I feel like USLM3 is causing my social goals to come into fruition. Before this USLM, I never really was invited to social gatherings as I am now (which even now isn't much but it is an improvement).

I am beginning to believe the issue is more fear and anxiety than an actual lack of social skills. For some reason, social anxiety has lingered around in my life and has greatly hindered my ability to make new friends. Constantly thinking about what to say or do in a social situation instead of paying attention to the other person is not pleasant. My overall social anxiety has decreased but there is still room for improvement.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-19-2018

As I am thinking about running USM, I noticed I have a lot of fear regarding money. I thought it was success in general but for some reason I have specific fears regarding money that are related to a fear of success?
How will I react If I make a large amount of money? How will I handle all of it? Do I even deserve it? These fears are subtle and only have arisen due to FRM.

I am looking forward to running USM when @Shannon gets to making it and experiencing the latest FRM