Subliminal Talk
USLM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 Journal (/Thread-USLM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-01-2018

I’m going to focus on improving and maximizing my self esteem. I think that is the core root of my issues with making friends and social skills. I remember having an awakening on SE and as @Shannon said FRM should make this approach far more powerful than SE 5.5G.

For this program I think it is a good idea that we post our goals (if they aren’t too personal) to the forum so we can keep each other accountable and on track

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-02-2018

Yesterday I received a free pair of practically brand new Nikes. its funny because of my goals was to get some new shoes. In the past week, I bought a pair of boots at a discount and then some running shoes at a discount and then these shoes.

Tonight I start back on USLM3. I will practice focusing on my new goals of increasing and maximizing my self esteem. We will see what happens. I think If I get this area solved, then it will improve my life greatly and also help me in one of my other goals of developing high quality friendships.
For now, my only goal will be my self esteem

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-03-2018

All,

Is there a difference between self-esteem and self-worth? I have heard used interchangeably but I read someone that made a distinction between them. They argued that self esteem was more fleeting while self-worth based on a surer foundation on what you believed you deserve.

One of the goals I have had for awhile is to change my beliefs about what I deserve in my life. i believe USLM3 can do that but I don't know if I should focus on improving my self esteem or self worth.

RE: USLM3 Journal - DavisMind91 - 12-03-2018

Honestly who cares?...both are invented concepts. Either way you're looking to improve your self image in either case. You say "they" argue about which is which, but what matters more is how YOU define it for yourself and go about cultivating and expressing the quality that you're looking to enhance within yourself.

There's validity to the fact that self-esteem is fleeting because by definition it means how good you feel about yourself...that "good" feeling could be low or high. Self-worth is holding yourself in high regard no matter what; whether you make a mistake or do well at something, whether you're skinny or fat, etc.

You'd be better off saving yourself some mental energy by setting the goal to view yourself as a high value person and take actions to cement that feeling in my opinion.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-03-2018

(12-03-2018, 12:14 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Honestly who cares?...both are invented concepts. Either way you're looking to improve your self image in either case. You say "they" argue about which is which, but what matters more is how YOU define it for yourself and go about cultivating and expressing the quality that you're looking to enhance within yourself.

There's validity to the fact that self-esteem is fleeting because by definition it means how good you feel about yourself...that "good" feeling could be low or high. Self-worth is holding yourself in high regard no matter what; whether you make a mistake or do well at something, whether you're skinny or fat, etc.

You'd be better off saving yourself some mental energy by setting the goal to view yourself as a high value person and take actions to cement that feeling in my opinion.

Thank you for your response. I think maybe I'm splitting hairs with this but I wanted some intake.
@Shannon what is your take on this?

RE: USLM3 Journal - RTBoss - 12-03-2018

(12-03-2018, 12:19 PM)THolt Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 12:14 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Honestly who cares?...both are invented concepts. Either way you're looking to improve your self image in either case. You say "they" argue about which is which, but what matters more is how YOU define it for yourself and go about cultivating and expressing the quality that you're looking to enhance within yourself.

Thank you for your response. I think maybe I'm splitting hairs with this but I wanted some intake.
@Shannon what is your take on this?

And then there's self-efficacy: one's belief in one's ability to succeed in specific situations or accomplish a task.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-04-2018

Yesterday when I was running USLM3, I felt a sense of deservedness for the goals I have been trying to achieve. Its like I suddenly felt worthy of achieving my goals. I don't know how long I should focus on just improving my self esteem but it seems to be working.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-04-2018

I feel like i am slowly but surely learning that I do not have to live within the limitations of the past. I can choose to believe I am deserving and worthy of my goals and what not. I dont want to overstate this feeling but i feel like FRM is clearing the way for this belief system to take root over time.

Edit: There is also a little bit of anger too at being discounted by others. It is similar to others felt when running AM.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-10-2018

A few days ago I went to a Christmas party and made a new friend. We didn’t exactly click fast but I think there is some potential. I just worry my own awkwardness will get in the way but nevertheless I feel like I am on track to ready my social goals. I feel like things are coming together slowly but surely
I will likely wait until Ultra Monetary Success comes out to focus on money. For now I want to establish strong and healthy friendships.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-12-2018

With Shannon working on LTU, I am now torn between using LTU, USLM4 or UMS? Going forward I am thinking about which one will be best for me. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

RE: USLM3 Journal - Zane - 12-12-2018

(12-12-2018, 05:26 AM)THolt Wrote: With Shannon working on LTU, I am now torn between using LTU, USLM4 or UMS? Going forward I am thinking about which one will be best for me. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

If I was in your position. I would observe users who are using LTU and UMS for at least a month, before I decide to jump on anyone of them.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 12-12-2018

(12-12-2018, 05:34 AM)Zane Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 05:26 AM)THolt Wrote: With Shannon working on LTU, I am now torn between using LTU, USLM4 or UMS? Going forward I am thinking about which one will be best for me. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

If I was in your position. I would observe users who are using LTU and UMS for at least a month, before I decide to jump on anyone of them.

I will probably aim for USM so I can make some money and clear some specific fears regarding that. Right now I am focusing on developing my social life and making friends.
I have a lot of fears around making money specifically a fear of success. i would like to overcome them once and for all.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 12-12-2018

I think all of them are great choices. One of my goals is to always be creating programs that are so good and so on point that it constantly creates challenges for people to pick just one. But whatever you pick, please stay with it for long enough that it can finish what it's doing.

Maybe stay on USLM3 until you've hit 3 months and then choose?

RE: USLM3 Journal - cataleya - 12-12-2018

(12-12-2018, 07:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: I think all of them are great choices. One of my goals is to always be creating programs that are so good and so on point that it constantly creates challenges for people to pick just one.

Congratulations, your goal has been accomplished Lol