Subliminal Talk
USLM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 Journal (/Thread-USLM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: USLM3 Journal - newfiechic - 11-23-2018

What version of it are you listening to? I found more got brought up with Hybrid so I switched to masked after my first 2 days. I had a panic attack and stayed at masked and allowed myself to ride it out. Now I am back to hybrid again for the last 2 days to see how well I handle it and so far so good! Still have anxiety but for the first time in my life I am excited for anxiety to pop up lol.

(11-23-2018, 09:17 AM)THolt Wrote: I am on my second break and USLM 3 and I noticed that I am feeling more anxious and fearful than before. Its like I haven't ran the program the past 6 days or so. From what I have read, a lot of users seem to be experiencing this. It's like the deeper more primal fears are coming to surface after being exposed to USLM3 for six days straight.

Other than this, it has been a quiet past few days for USLM3. Once FRM 3.1 builds steam, I think I will get better results. I am becoming aware of fears I did not know exist or chose to ignore.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-24-2018

(11-23-2018, 09:23 AM)newfiechic Wrote: What version of it are you listening to? I found more got brought up with Hybrid so I switched to masked after my first 2 days. I had a panic attack and stayed at masked and allowed myself to ride it out. Now I am back to hybrid again for the last 2 days to see how well I handle it and so far so good! Still have anxiety but for the first time in my life I am excited for anxiety to pop up lol.

(11-23-2018, 09:17 AM)THolt Wrote: I am on my second break and USLM 3 and I noticed that I am feeling more anxious and fearful than before. Its like I haven't ran the program the past 6 days or so. From what I have read, a lot of users seem to be experiencing this. It's like the deeper more primal fears are coming to surface after being exposed to USLM3 for six days straight.

Other than this, it has been a quiet past few days for USLM3. Once FRM 3.1 builds steam, I think I will get better results. I am becoming aware of fears I did not know exist or chose to ignore.

I am running the Hybrid ocean version. I am noticing that too but I want a hard hitting approach that clears out more stuff quickly. The main thing I have noticed is the energy drain and the vivid dreams. I am having vivid dreams and feel so tired even after 7-8 hours of sleep. Hopefully this will diminish over the next few months.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-24-2018

Two things I noticed yesterday that are definitely results of the program I would think:

1. I bought some boots online and got them for like $63 off. I went to the store and saw them in person but did not buy them due to the long lines. I went online and got more savings than I would have had I bought them in store.
2. I saw a friend I used to work with yesterday out of the blue. He doesn't live in the town where I live anymore but he was home for the holidays. I actually thought about him only briefly yesterday and I ran into him at the grocery store. I hadn't seen him in like a year or so.

This maybe a sign that FRM is doing its job and that I am executing more. We will see as I begin my third six day listening period today.

RE: USLM3 Journal - newfiechic - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 07:58 AM)THolt Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 09:23 AM)newfiechic Wrote: What version of it are you listening to? I found more got brought up with Hybrid so I switched to masked after my first 2 days. I had a panic attack and stayed at masked and allowed myself to ride it out. Now I am back to hybrid again for the last 2 days to see how well I handle it and so far so good! Still have anxiety but for the first time in my life I am excited for anxiety to pop up lol.

I am running the Hybrid ocean version. I am noticing that too but I want a hard hitting approach that clears out more stuff quickly. The main thing I have noticed is the energy drain and the vivid dreams. I am having vivid dreams and feel so tired even after 7-8 hours of sleep. Hopefully this will diminish over the next few months.

My second week has been hybrid only and the fatigue is brutal along with being irritable. But like you, I’m wanting something hard hitting as I can be impatient. I will judge how it works this week since I did get good results with masked.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-26-2018

Yesterday I noticed some things that leads me to believe that USLM is working due to the FRM. I purchased some Christmas decorations at the store and I got them half off and even got a further discount upon checking out.
Also one of my goals was to improve my relationships. I have noticed over the past few weeks, I have been talking to my family a lot more than as of late. I am communicating more with family members I usually dont talk to. I have beat myself up for not developing bette relationship with family but I feel like I am on the right track now.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Hatman - 11-26-2018

(11-26-2018, 10:20 AM)THolt Wrote: Yesterday I noticed some things that leads me to believe that USLM is working due to the FRM. I purchased some Christmas decorations at the store and I got them half off and even got a further discount upon checking out.
Also one of my goals was to improve my relationships. I have noticed over the past few weeks, I have been talking to my family a lot more than as of late. I am communicating more with family members I usually dont talk to. I have beat myself up for not developing bette relationship with family but I feel like I am on the right track now.

Same situation here. I'm reaching out to my friends and family more, but I still feel like it's not enough. Some fears are still blocking me from developing deeper relationships. FRM will take care of this in time Smile

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-26-2018

I have been doing some thinking about my goals and I realize a common hindrance to all of them is a lack of self esteem. Even though the skeleton script has SE in it, I wonder if I should set a conscious goal to increase SE and self image.
Any thoughts @Shannon

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 11-26-2018

Can't hurt.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Darwinn - 11-27-2018

(11-26-2018, 06:27 PM)THolt Wrote: I have been doing some thinking about my goals and I realize a common hindrance to all of them is a lack of self esteem. Even though the skeleton script has SE in it, I wonder if I should set a conscious goal to increase SE and self image.
Any thoughts @Shannon

yeah man - great idea. I'm gonna do that for next couple of weeks before I consider switching back to SE/MLS.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-27-2018

I have been thinking about my goals and I think I am going to focus on non-monetary goals on USLM3 such as making friendships, decreasing my 5K times, improving my golf scores, etc and wait for UMS to focus on making more money.

I am very much looking forward to UMS though when Shannon gets around to making it.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-30-2018

One issue I am having with this program is setting goals. I keep going from one goal to the other and cannot seem to settle on one. For sure, my chief goal is to make more friends but I am more confused as to the specifics.
Should I focus more on making more friends or the right friends? Shoud I focus on finding a best friend or a good core group of friends?
I want all of these things but I dont want to hinder the program by having too many subgoals.

Any thoughts @Shannon

RE: USLM3 Journal - RTBoss - 11-30-2018

Perhaps, "My goal is to easily gain and maintain amazing, reliable, fulfilling, and complementary lifelong friendships that continually increase my happiness and satisfaction."

Perhaps too many descriptors, but we could all use friends like that.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 11-30-2018

That's not bad, RT. Or "My goal is to overcome the fears that are preventing me from making a commitment to the goal(s) I really want to achieve with USLM3 as a way of escaping having the FRM actually deal with my fears." That could work, I think.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-30-2018

(11-30-2018, 09:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: That's not bad, RT. Or "My goal is to overcome the fears that are preventing me from making a commitment to the goal(s) I really want to achieve with USLM3 as a way of escaping having the FRM actually deal with my fears." That could work, I think.

Interesting. I think I havent ever sat down and thought what are my goals. RTs goal is a good starting place.
I just need to pick a goal and stick to it until UMS comes out.