Subliminal Talk
USLM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 Journal (/Thread-USLM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 11-08-2018

(11-08-2018, 11:29 AM)THolt Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: I believe you have to edit the first post.

You don't need to focus on a super specific amount. Do you want hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, billions?

The bigger your goal amount, the more energy and time it will typically require.

@Shannon
Ok. My goal is in the millions and above range but I don't know if this program will be able to fulfill this goal as BAMM 3.0 would able to. But of course BAMM 3.0 is a ways out.

USLM3 is going to be able to help with that, for sure. But it's not necessarily going to be a quick thing, nor is it entirely sure if USLM3 can achieve that goal by itself. Having the goal set, however, USLM will definitely put you on track for it.

With a goal like that, I suggest focusing on as few goals as possible.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-08-2018

(11-08-2018, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:

You don't need to focus on a super specific amount. Do you want hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, billions?

The bigger your goal amount, the more energy and time it will typically require.

@Shannon
Ok. My goal is in the millions and above range but I don't know if this program will be able to fulfill this goal as BAMM 3.0 would able to. But of course BAMM 3.0 is a ways out.

USLM3 is going to be able to help with that, for sure. But it's not necessarily going to be a quick thing, nor is it entirely sure if USLM3 can achieve that goal by itself. Having the goal set, however, USLM will definitely put you on track for it.

@Shannon
My goal is financial and relationship in nature. I will spend time focusing on the goal each day. also with relationships, should I focus on a particular person that I want a relationship or friendship with?

RE: USLM3 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-08-2018

Shannon, 18,000 is my first goal. most of my goals have to do with money. 2 goals...Loving Connection
and Money....thoughts. IM limiting my money goals to 18,000 bucks...but thats the first goal. after that if achieved we'll see...what to choice or how to turn that 18,000 into a LOT More over time thru the right investments,buy,sell,trade,and related. hell 8,000 $ would change my life right now. no bull. gotta start somewhere.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 11-08-2018

(11-08-2018, 12:34 PM)THolt Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:

@Shannon

@Shannon
My goal is financial and relationship in nature. I will spend time focusing on the goal each day. also with relationships, should I focus on a particular person that I want a relationship or friendship with?

That is entirely up to you, and depends on what you want most.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-08-2018

I think I am going to focus on a smaller amount and work my way up. I’ll start with an amount in the thousands and go from there.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-13-2018

Today is the first day of my two day break from USLM3. After six days, I feel like I am making some progress. Still no big manifestations of luck but I feel more productive at work. On the other hand, I feel some fear and anxiety surfacing.
I have refined my goals down to increasing my income and to manifest new friends while improving existing friendships. Those two things are very important to me. What Shannon said about not having too specific goals as that could constrict their realization was helpful me.

One thing i have noticed is that this program consumes a lot of energy. After listening to my loops one day, I slept nearly ten hours. Fortunately it was on a saturday. I have been having vivid dreams but I can't remember any of them.

It is nice to have today and tomorrow off as this program consumes so much energy. Hopefully this means something is being worked on. We will see in the coming weeks and months.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-15-2018

As I am listening to the program and focusing on my goals of friendship and money, I am realizing the core root of a lot of my faulty beliefs is rooted in self esteem or not feeling good enough. It’s almost like the blinders have been taken off and I can now see what is holding me back.

RE: USLM3 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-16-2018

(11-15-2018, 07:12 PM)THolt Wrote: As I am listening to the program and focusing on my goals of friendship and money, I am realizing the core root of a lot of my faulty beliefs is rooted in self esteem or not feeling good enough. It’s almost like the blinders have been taken off and I can now see what is holding me back.

Hey Tholt ! thats awesome man,that the blinders have been taken off and that you can have a better view of things and see more of whats been holding you back! damn good progress and realization as such.

HYe Man Did you see where Shannon posted about the program "Ultra Monetary Success' coming out down the road,in the not too distant future,after DMSI & LTU has been 'completed' and then I didnt know what,but he does have plans to make that one a reality too.
So my deal ,my game plan runs like this:
Continue on with USLM3 FRM v3 for now,unitl Ultra Montary Success comes out in 5.5.,use that until UMS comes out in 6G...roll until BAMM 6G comes out in 2020 sometime,if not before!
Lay out
USLM3 FRM v3
UMS 5.5
UMS 6G
BAMM 6G
thats MY Intention. Goodness knows what else might come out,be invented,that IML has in store...we'll see but I've been waiting/wanting so very long in life,in general,to get my financial thing amp-ed up and in high gear..that I'm dedicated and committed to having that all happen.
Thusly the abouve lay out. thot I'd let you know and show you my game plan with it,since you and I both have B.A.M.M. 2.0 waiting for 3.0 down the road. USLM3 continues to amaze me. Keith

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-16-2018

(11-16-2018, 07:06 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 07:12 PM)THolt Wrote: As I am listening to the program and focusing on my goals of friendship and money, I am realizing the core root of a lot of my faulty beliefs is rooted in self esteem or not feeling good enough. It’s almost like the blinders have been taken off and I can now see what is holding me back.

Hey Tholt ! thats awesome man,that the blinders have been taken off and that you can have a better view of things and see more of whats been holding you back! damn good progress and realization as such.

HYe Man Did you see where Shannon posted about the program "Ultra Monetary Success' coming out down the road,in the not too distant future,after DMSI & LTU has been 'completed' and then I didnt know what,but he does have plans to make that one a reality too.
So my deal ,my game plan runs like this:
Continue on with USLM3 FRM v3 for now,unitl Ultra Montary Success comes out in 5.5.,use that until UMS comes out in 6G...roll until BAMM 6G comes out in 2020 sometime,if not before!
Lay out
USLM3 FRM v3
UMS 5.5
UMS 6G
BAMM 6G
thats MY Intention. Goodness knows what else might come out,be invented,that IML has in store...we'll see but I've been waiting/wanting so very long in life,in general,to get my financial thing amp-ed up and in high gear..that I'm dedicated and committed to having that all happen.
Thusly the abouve lay out. thot I'd let you know and show you my game plan with it,since you and I both have B.A.M.M. 2.0 waiting for 3.0 down the road. USLM3 continues to amaze me. Keith

We will see what @Shannon has in store. As Shannon said in another thread, we are not far off from the completition of 6G. Once that happens, no doubt ASC will be the first and in terms of multi-stage programs, I think AM7 will come out before BAMM 3.0.

Nonetheless it is exciting to think about the possibilities. I am experiencing good results with FRM 3.2 and can't wait see how this technology is further developed.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-17-2018

So I have been refining my goals and my primary goal is to make new friends with people around my age group and also to improve my existing friendships.

Does this goal need to be reduced or expanded in scope? My goal is simply to be able to get/make friends with whomever I want. I noticed when I focusing on the goal I felt some fear come up. I think that If I achieved this goal it would push me out of my comfort zone which is good because I need to build a wider social circle.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-19-2018

Yesterday when I was listening to the program, I noticed a surge of negative emotions come up. For the first few loops I was in a pretty bad mood. I dwelled upon on how feel like I am behind in life, how others are more successful than me, grief about how not spending enough time with certain people. In the last loop or so, I suddenly felt emotional relief as If I had moved past those emotions. FRM is defintely doing something. I still have more fears to go but I am on the right path.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-19-2018

Another nugget to add is yesterday I had the opportunity to receive two cups of coffee at Starbucks for the price of one. They didnt have a brew of coffee I wanted so they offered me two cups of coffee for the price of one. I declined because I didnt need an extra cup/ Still it seems there is something about me and getting free cofee since I have been running USLM

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-20-2018

So I have decided to make a short term goal for wealth to be finding a specific niche that I could start business or do something. I realized that my goal should not be a wealth direclty per se but rather to find a niche that I would enjoy creating wealth in.
So I am going to focus on finding that niche and see where USLM3 takes me.

I am also focusing on making new friends with people my age and to forge meaningful relationships with those people.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-23-2018

I am on my second break and USLM 3 and I noticed that I am feeling more anxious and fearful than before. Its like I haven't ran the program the past 6 days or so. From what I have read, a lot of users seem to be experiencing this. It's like the deeper more primal fears are coming to surface after being exposed to USLM3 for six days straight.

Other than this, it has been a quiet past few days for USLM3. Once FRM 3.1 builds steam, I think I will get better results. I am becoming aware of fears I did not know exist or chose to ignore.