Subliminal Talk
USLM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 Journal (/Thread-USLM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

USLM3 Journal - THolt - 10-12-2018

So I ran USLM2 last night and some resistance came up sooner than what originally I had experienced on USLM1. This maybe the FRM modules at work. I don’t mind the 6 loops as much. When I ran BAMM 2.0 5G, 8 hours was the minimum time you could run the program and still get results.

I am looking forward to running this program in the months to come. I will update on my progress later.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-14-2018

Nothing much to report today. I noticed I was tired and had some resisitance come up. One thing that did happen was that I received a nice set of Japanese tea cups from my parents. I had been looking for some but could never find any I liked.

I am working on establishing some goals for this program but I don’t know how specific I should be . In the meantime I will report on anything else that happens.

RE: USLM2 Journal - terry44 - 10-14-2018

(10-12-2018, 07:06 AM)THolt Wrote: So I ran USLM2 last night and some resistance came up sooner than what originally I had experienced on USLM1. This maybe the FRM modules at work. I don’t mind the 6 loops as much. When I ran BAMM 2.0 5G, 8 hours was the minimum time you could run the program and still get results.

I am looking forward to running this program in the months to come. I will update on my progress later.

Except you could run it in as many blocks of time as you wanted, spread out over a day. Now it's one block of 8 hours in one chunk.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-16-2018

So the past few days I have had a sense of foreboding and I have felt some fear. I feel like everything that has gone wrong can go wrong. Perhaps this is a prelude to some better luck. The thing I like about this program is that it is pushing all of the resistance to the front and hopefully getting it out of the way. In spite of alll this, I still feel hopeful about the future.

The two goals that I have decided to pursue is to 1. get a second/side job and make money to supplement my main income 2. make and develop positive, healthy friendships that are durable and will last long term.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-16-2018

One other thing i have been doing is getting up way earlier for work and coming before everyone else. That is something i never really did before USLM2. I feel so productive getting in at the crack of dawn before everyone shows up.

RE: USLM2 Journal - terry44 - 10-17-2018

(10-16-2018, 06:45 AM)THolt Wrote: So the past few days I have had a sense of foreboding and I have felt some fear. I feel like everything that has gone wrong can go wrong. Perhaps this is a prelude to some better luck. The thing I like about this program is that it is pushing all of the resistance to the front and hopefully getting it out of the way. In spite of alll this, I still feel hopeful about the future.

The two goals that I have decided to pursue is to 1. get a second/side job and make money to supplement my main income 2. make and develop positive, healthy friendships that are durable and will last long term.

This is happening to me too. Two months of USLM and three days of USLM2. Things have been going wrong more often than usual and I've started to worry now on USLM2.

RE: USLM2 Journal - blth - 10-18-2018

I have the same feeling woth uslm2 but its too early

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-18-2018

I did receive one piece of good news yesterday. One of my monthly bills I received turned out to be lower than I thought it would be. Also I feel a sense of serenity and calmness as I am writing this. It's a feeling that deep down everything will be okay.
But yeah i wonder if my recent difficulties have been reversal resistance. I have never done that with another sub and I am not terribly scared of achieving the goal. Hmmn I guess i just need to keep running it.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-18-2018

This morning I received a free cappuccino which something that has never happened before.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-19-2018

When I got my coffee this morning, they gave a size larger than I originally ordered. I have had small incidents of luck the past few days. Hopefully this is a prelude to something bigger on the way.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-19-2018

Today I got two new tires put on my car and the total amount I paid was less than the estimate I was given. I have no idea why.

I have noticed a steady stream of positives occurrences happening since I have started this program. I hope they get bigger and better.
I feel the FRM has worked it’s magic from the get go to remove a lot of the fears that have held me back. Now I feel l can execute the program better.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-24-2018

Yesterday when I ran USLM2, I noticed I felt very serene similar to the feeling Shannon described in his journal. Also I normally never play lottery tickets but I bought some yesterday and didn't win anything. I don't know if it is because i didnt "set" my focus on winning or what. I feel this program is a step up over USLM1 but not by a whole lot. I still have some social anxiety from time to time. I felt like a lot of it went away when I ran SE earlier this year.
Also I still have some fear with regards to success. FRM V2 seems to be working but I am looking forward to see how FRMv3 and beyond works.
That is all for now. I will update when something lucky happens.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-24-2018

Today I received a free stick of deodorant for some reason. Never have had that happen before. lol Wasn't really focusing on manifesting it lol
Right now my two main goals are making new friends and developing existing friendships and financial success.
I hope the further development of FRM (or whatever Shannon will decide to call it in the future) will result in greater manifestations of the program's power.

RE: USLM2 Journal - Hatman - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 10:17 AM)THolt Wrote: Today I received a free stick of deodorant for some reason. Never have had that happen before. lol Wasn't really focusing on manifesting it lol
Right now my two main goals are making new friends and developing existing friendships and financial success.
I hope the further development of FRM (or whatever Shannon will decide to call it in the future) will result in greater manifestations of the program's power.

That's funny Big Grin
Maybe that stick will come in handy at some point!