Subliminal Talk
4Kingdoms - USLM v3 - FRM 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 4Kingdoms - USLM v3 - FRM 3.2 (/Thread-4Kingdoms-USLM-v3-FRM-3-2)

Pages: 1 2

4Kingdoms - USLM v3 - FRM 3.2 - 4Kingdoms - 10-12-2018

At 31, Charlie Munger was divorced, broke & he buried his 9 year old son.
Now, he's one of the 400 richest people.
Never give up!

Side B of Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer is 6 continuous loops or 8 hours of listening time.

All the newbies are wondering how are they going to make this work??
I remember listening to 4G with earbuds and an iPod for 14 hours straight. Mostly at work. Silent track.

You can argue that there was no ASRB on 4G subliminals and that is true.
My point is... If you want the results from USLM2, you will find a way to get results!!

“Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right.”
-Henry Ford--Born: July 30, 1863--Died: April 7, 1947

"Do…or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda--Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-2-?pid=207690#pid207690
Shannon Wrote:ASRB2 for Side B of Ultra Success Luck Maximizer 5.5G is:

6 days on, 3 days off. (6:3)

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-3-?pid=207689#pid207689
(10-12-2018, 02:06 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Im posting this here in Shannon's public journal because most Men.and some Gals, come here to read Shannon's posts and those of Us,who post here as well. I was told ages ago when I started using Subs, make shure you drink a LOT of water, and in this case with the newly developed USLM2, which Im finding is most industrial strength in its power,especially so to drink a helluva lot more water. as a reminder Men,drink a good amount of water.
I find it really helps my brain and the rest of my body process this stuff,much more fluidly
,pun intended!!

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM2 - terry44 - 10-12-2018

I've been doing this for a few years and I'm wondering as well, considering it has to be listened to in one block and I sometimes have to manage on less than 7 hours sleep and often have to use the bathroom once in the night. With 4G and 5G you could dip in and out and build up to 8 or 10 hours in two or three blocks, so it was relatively easy.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM2 - 4Kingdoms - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 02:56 AM)terry44 Wrote: I've been doing this for a few years and I'm wondering as well, considering it has to be listened to in one block and I sometimes have to manage on less than 7 hours sleep and often have to use the bathroom once in the night. With 4G and 5G you could dip in and out and build up to 8 or 10 hours in two or three blocks, so it was relatively easy.

I totally agree!! I never said it was easy.
These 5.5 generation subliminals are like exercise. Some days you are just too busy to go to the gym!! I have broken ASRB on 5.5G subliminals because... life happens!!
I just try to get back on track as best as I humanly can...

On DMSI when I had to hook up with a female that was into me. I had to make a choice. Hmmm... break ASRB or go hook up with her?? I know I'm making light of the situation, but again... life happens!!

Do what you can with the time that you have and eventually the goals of the subliminal will fall into place and if they don't; then you have to be honest with your listening schedule based on the instructions for the subliminal title you are using.

It's a shame they are getting less user friendly as they get more powerful though, I thought less loops would be the result of the extra power.

(10-12-2018, 03:28 AM)terry44 Wrote: It's a shame they are getting less user friendly as they get more powerful though, I thought less loops would be the result of the extra power.

A few people are questioning the number of loops given that they had results with 1 loop with Version 1 of USLM Side B.

Shannon has asked the forum not to use USLM2 until he gives the green light.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-3-?pid=207533#pid207533
(10-11-2018, 03:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: I do not know the secondary ASRB yet. The primary is 6 loops a day, only. No second option. Six. Only six.

Please wait for me to calculate the secondary ASRB before using this.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-2-?pid=207690#pid207690
Shannon Wrote:ASRB2 for Side B of Ultra Success Luck Maximizer 5.5G is:

6 days on, 3 days off. (6:3)

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM2 - THolt - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 03:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 03:28 AM)terry44 Wrote: It's a shame they are getting less user friendly as they get more powerful though, I thought less loops would be the result of the extra power.

A few people are questioning the number of loops given that they had results with 1 loop with Version 1 of USLM Side B.

Shannon has asked the forum not to use USLM2 until he gives the green light.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-3-?pid=207533#pid207533
(10-11-2018, 03:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: I do not know the secondary ASRB yet. The primary is 6 loops a day, only. No second option. Six. Only six.

Please wait for me to calculate the secondary ASRB before using this.

Oh I listened to it last night. Lol

I noticed it felt like I had more resistance come to the surface. Hopefully Shannon releases it today.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-3-?pid=207604#pid207604
(10-12-2018, 12:07 AM)AstonMartin Wrote: I have a question: USLM Side A is more powerful than new Side B, and thats why it was not upgraded to V2? Or any other reason?
(10-12-2018, 05:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: USLM exists as Side A and Side B because I knew someone would get Side B and be too afraid of success to execute.

Side B now includes the Fear Removal Modules, and if these perform as designed, they should do the same job that H&C was designed to do, but cut straight to the front of the line, as it were. H&C was an indirect route to the solution, and one which seems to fail because it's like a salmon trying to swim up a waterfall.

The new method should simply put you at the spawning grounds, if we use the same analogy.

Since I am so backed up, and B now should have the same end result as A but with a lot less side journey and hooplah, and because we need to test the FRM, we are going to leave A unchanged until I get DMSI 3.3 out (or at least for the time being).

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-3-?pid=207605#pid207605
(10-12-2018, 02:05 AM)samba99 Wrote: Shannon,

6 loops does make me wonder a bit too.

With last uslm I was having amazing results with 1 loop. Then I had the idea to try 7 loops. I tried 7 loops for 3 days and I had some bad depression during the 3 days.

but we shall see
(10-12-2018, 05:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: The loops per day surprised me, too. That was something I had to re-run the models on A LOT to believe it. But it was 6 loops, every time, that won.

In looking for why, I found that this version will be generating more baseline resistance initially, and that is why we need more loops.

Depression from 7 loops only means that some part of your subconscious felt hopeless to resist. Had you kept going, that would have been overcome.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-3-?pid=207609#pid207609
(10-12-2018, 02:37 AM)Fluffy Wrote: You sure this did not effect you modeling the ASRB of 6 loops? ...Double split experiment and all that.
(10-12-2018, 05:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: In the ~20 years I have been working with and developing the models, I have never seen them be wrong under the conditions that produced that answer. When I cannot get a series of modeling runs to agree, then I know I have a problem. Since I did not believe the answer at first, this one was the result of no less than 14 runs, and they all agreed. 6 is correct.

I'll just have to start going to bed at 9.30pm when I have to get up at 5.30am then.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM2 - Shannon - 10-12-2018

Basically, the FRM is at v2, meaning it should be much better than what went into Beast 17, but it may not yet be fully optimized and maximally elegant in it's approach and implementation. I may therefore not yet have fully minimized resistance to what it is doing to achieve its goals.

Since 6 loops is required given everything I have done to minimize the amount of loops required, I can only surmise that if ANY of the things I have done to minimize the number of loops was not in place, it would probably require too many loops to do in a day. In other words, because it took the very peak of technology and tweaking to get us to the point where this was possible to do in only 6 loops, it is very likely that it was simply not even possible before I implemented all of those tweaks and technologies. Some of which are just now coming online.

So instead of looking at it as regression, realize that we have made so much progress that it is possible to do enough loops in a day to achieve this goal, and be grateful that it is only 6. The current version of the FRM is trying to do something that has never been done before, never mind successfully. This is a major step up in technology, and the supporting groundwork is only possible within the last few of weeks, as it turns out.

Hopefully I will be able to reduce that to 1 loop required per day or less in the future, but just having the FRM and having it possible to work at all should be thrilling the hell out of you guys.

Remember that we are testing V2 of the FRM in USLM2 so we can know if and how to make changes to it for DMSI 3.3.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM2 - 4Kingdoms - 10-14-2018

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-2-?pid=207811#pid207811
Shannon Wrote:H&C vs FRM Explained, 101:

The H&C modules were designed to heal and clear whatever was causing the fear and thus end it and move past it.

That failed. Miserably.

Why? Because apparently, no matter how much H&C you do, something still remains, and somehow the fear continues to exist and even regenerate.

The result: a never ending cycle of heal, clear, regenerate fear.

To move past that we must turn off the fear. The end result is no fear, and the result should be permanent because of how it is done. The end result is that we achieve the goals of the H&C, but we are approaching the task in a very different way. The end results are the same, but the approach prevents the fear from regenerating and blocking progress by un-doing the progress as quickly as it is made. The added benefit is that it should be faster, easier, less challenging, virtually painless and virtually trauma free.

So don't misunderstand this. H&C is not somehow superior to FRM. It is the FRM that is superior to H&C. They both still have their place, to some degree, but the FRM is clearly and vastly superior. H&C is now going to be relegated to a post FRM cleanup job, for whatever damage was done by the fear before we turned it off, if that is even necessary. The FRM will handle everything else.

I can't explain to you what the FRM does or how it works, so this is the best I can do.

Results:
USLM B Version 1: The ASS/ART module was left out. I got a sinus infection in August, the hottest month of the year and it was very difficult to breathe. I called in sick for 5 days. I ended up getting a Z-pack antibiotic medication because I wanted to continue listening to USLM instead of using MIR2 (Maximum Immune System Response V2.1).

USLM A Version 1: I purchased this because it has the ASS/ART module plus Healing and Clearing.
  • Purchased a laptop. Got it on sale for $1,000 off. Paid $2k instead of $3k.
  • Trading Signals, $199 a month. Paid $499 Lifetime Subscription. (first and last time ever offered) 5 people got it at $499 and 5 people got it at $899.
  • One night on my way to work, hit every red traffic light. Still got to work on time. Noticed that the ground was soaked, but it wasn't raining. When I walked in, all my co-workers were drenched and asked why I was dry. I told them it wasn't raining outside.
  • Owner of the trading signals company is starting up a MLM-Multi-Level-Marketing company from the ground up. Only 20 positions were offered, with the option to buy 2 positions maximum. I bought 2 positions for $1k each. Each position is 7 levels deep, maximum 110 on each position for a total of 220 people. I get 5% of each person's sales.

I'm applying "Selective Focus" as I listen to USLM2 B...
As I get closer to retirement, I am focusing on creating multiple sources of income.

Warren Buffett's 5/25 Rule Will Help You Focus On The Things That Matter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhtYs22bLI&t=

USLM2 B
First day out in public.
  • Bought 1 bottle of wine for a birthday gift. Three people ahead of me in line all agreed to let me go to the front of the line.
  • Got a foot long submarine sandwich. I asked the guy to toast the bread before he put the toppings on. He didn't toast the bread and gave me the foot long for the price of a 6 inch.
  • Got 2 dozen donuts for the party and got $1 off the price.

I didn't notice any turbulence while listening to USLM2 B, perhaps it's because I was listening to USLM A with the healing and clearing??

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM2 - 4Kingdoms - 10-15-2018

USLM2 B
Day 2

Male coworker makes food runs on a daily basis at the local gas station (WAWA). They have this delicious chocolate chip cookie that costs $1. The reason why it is so delicious, is they pop it into a toaster to heat it up before it is served to the customer.

Anyways, as much as I love eating this cookie. My co-worker will only pick it up for me if I pay him ahead of time. Tonight he gave me a cookie and didn't ask for a dollar.

I have been playing an internet based app called "Golf Clash" at least one game when I go on break or lunch.

Tonight another male co-worker asked me if I had internet access. Puzzled, I checked my phone and I did. He said, he noticed that I hadn't played a game of golf.

Must be the "Success" part of USLM2 B getting me off the habit of playing games!!

I went to warm up a pouch of frozen vegetables for my Mom's lunch. All out!!

The local WalMart doesn't carry what she likes, green beans with almonds; ever!! It's a shame because frozen vegetables only cost $1.50 at WalMart.

At the local supermarket they cost $2 each, adds up fast when you buy a lot!!

When I got to the register, the cashier turns to the bag boy and says, "These (frozen vegetables) are going fast. Buy one get one free." I bought 12, 6 paid/6 free.

As I was out and about in public. People were looking at me as if they knew who I was.

Not a celebrity effect like on DMSI, more like familiarity... like, don't I know you from somewhere? They even went as far as speaking up and saying, "Hi!"