Subliminal Talk
Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G (/Thread-Pushin-My-Luck-to-the-MAX-USLMax-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - RTBoss - 10-11-2018

Could this be a genie in a bottle?

We'll see!

I'm in for early testing of the FRM (Fear Removal Module).

I'd like to instill a more success-based mindset in general, get back on track in the gym, eat a healthier diet, stop the increased alcohol intake I've had over the last month...

Also in for checkin' out this business about achieving the goals I consciously desire. More sex? Sure! (How will this manifest with USLMax compared to DMSI?) More money? Yes, please!

Will report back with all the pertinent happenings.

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - ncbeareatingman - 10-11-2018

Really liked and appreciated your post,listed abouve!! Definitely into the Fear Removal Module testing,tracking progress & results on this program. thanks RTBoss!

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - Have at ye - 10-12-2018

Liking the USLMax acronym, stealing it. Wink Enjoy the sub, test the crap out of it, haha.

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - RTBoss - 10-12-2018

Leading up to running this program, I've had some TID experiences and dreams. I even asked Shannon if he was including USLM into DMSI 3.3, as I was just sure that I was going straight from 3.2 to 3.3, and had some pretty "lucky" and successful happenings that normally would have went a different way for me. Next thing you know, I find myself purchasing USLM with the intent to run USLMax. And I am.

Dreams have involved my best friend from high school, who's now an MD. I consider him my most successful friend, as he has awesome work/life balance, a ton of disposable income, a fine family, and he's just a happy, good-natured person. We consider each other more blood-family, just like brothers. Anyway, in these dreams we either are traveling to exotic locals that only the "privileged" would be able to do, or we're in a classroom setting in a University - doing Graduate coursework - and I've been skipping classes, while he's done all of his work. He knows this, and insists on helping me catch up. I've had at least 3 of those dreams during this week leading up to running USLMax last night.

Oddly, I don't remember any dreams from last night.

Today, I've been extremely tired. This is from numerous factors, and may or may not directly be related to USLMax. I got two kids with crazy energy, sleep has been screwy, and I've been up to other things that have drained my energy completely. 'Nuff said about that.

Had a few bouts of low patience, high irritability and anger this morning. After getting some quiet time, I was surprised to find myself deeply relaxed and quite reflective. At one point, I dropped cereal for the kids all over the floor, and instead of losing my temper, I thought, "Hey, this is an opportunity to practice a meditative relaxation exercise by calmly counting the cheerios as I pick them up off the floor." It's a little thing, but a surprising change of attitude. Reminded me of doing something like in the Karate Kid - taking normal everyday shit and reframing it as a discipline for success.

I also found myself making a checklist of the things I'm skilled at, and the things I love. I watched a segment on the Today show about a super-successful young girl (who's successful in a multitude of ways) and found my initial reaction to be resentful, and then it quickly changed to a realization that resentment is the reaction of someone with a failure-based mindset. Why would a successful person do anything other than identify and positively relate with another successful person? The girl talked about all the "haters" she had at the outset, and how she overcame them with positivity and assertiveness, and used it to help others to stand up to people who bully, put you down, or try to keep you from bettering your life. She then talked about becoming successful by doing what you love, hence my mental checklist.

Positive thinking positive attitude seemed very apparent today, reframing negative attitudes to the positive and whatnot.

Wife is being exposed, as well, when she isn't working a night shift. She must have been tired, too, as she fell asleep on the couch this afternoon with lights on and plenty of noise to keep a person up. We'll see if she reports anything unusual to me. I haven't asked any questions. She is aware she's listening to USLMax.

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - rayrocanaldo - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 04:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Leading up to running this program, I've had some TID experiences and dreams. I even asked Shannon if he was including USLM into DMSI 3.3, as I was just sure that I was going straight from 3.2 to 3.3, and had some pretty "lucky" and successful happenings that normally would have went a different way for me. Next thing you know, I find myself purchasing USLM with the intent to run USLMax. And I am.

Dreams have involved my best friend from high school, who's now an MD. I consider him my most successful friend, as he has awesome work/life balance, a ton of disposable income, a fine family, and he's just a happy, good-natured person. We consider each other more blood-family, just like brothers. Anyway, in these dreams we either are traveling to exotic locals that only the "privileged" would be able to do, or we're in a classroom setting in a University - doing Graduate coursework - and I've been skipping classes, while he's done all of his work. He knows this, and insists on helping me catch up. I've had at least 3 of those dreams during this week leading up to running USLMax last night.

Oddly, I don't remember any dreams from last night.

Today, I've been extremely tired. This is from numerous factors, and may or may not directly be related to USLMax. I got two kids with crazy energy, sleep has been screwy, and I've been up to other things that have drained my energy completely. 'Nuff said about that.

Had a few bouts of low patience, high irritability and anger this morning. After getting some quiet time, I was surprised to find myself deeply relaxed and quite reflective. At one point, I dropped cereal for the kids all over the floor, and instead of losing my temper, I thought, "Hey, this is an opportunity to practice a meditative relaxation exercise by calmly counting the cheerios as I pick them up off the floor." It's a little thing, but a surprising change of attitude. Reminded me of doing something like in the Karate Kid - taking normal everyday shit and reframing it as a discipline for success.

I also found myself making a checklist of the things I'm skilled at, and the things I love. I watched a segment on the Today show about a super-successful young girl (who's successful in a multitude of ways) and found my initial reaction to be resentful, and then it quickly changed to a realization that resentment is the reaction of someone with a failure-based mindset. Why would a successful person do anything other than identify and positively relate with another successful person? The girl talked about all the "haters" she had at the outset, and how she overcame them with positivity and assertiveness, and used it to help others to stand up to people who bully, put you down, or try to keep you from bettering your life. She then talked about becoming successful by doing what you love, hence my mental checklist.

Positive thinking positive attitude seemed very apparent today, reframing negative attitudes to the positive and whatnot.

Wife is being exposed, as well, when she isn't working a night shift. She must have been tired, too, as she fell asleep on the couch this afternoon with lights on and plenty of noise to keep a person up. We'll see if she reports anything unusual to me. I haven't asked any questions. She is aware she's listening to USLMax.

I like your self-awareness.

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - RTBoss - 10-13-2018

Some pretty notable mental tiredness today. Short on patience, easy on anger and irritability. I can feel a noticable energy flowing through hands, arms, feet, and legs - practically all day.

Went to a buddy's house to watch a football game with wife & kids, and by the time the game was done, we couldn't wait to get home for a nap. Wife slept 2+ hours, I slept - but on par for my naps - something woke me up as soon as I fell asleep. Thanks kid next door.

Only two days in. Lots of good stuff to come!

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - RTBoss - 10-14-2018

First evidence of the sub working its magic today. It's parlor trick level, but notable nonetheless.

My wife, parents, and I took the kids to a children's theater this morning. During the play, my wife leaned over and said, "I could really go for a mimosa after this." I then leaned in and said, "I could really go for a bloody mary!"

After the play, my parents asked if we all wanted to get brunch. I said, "Sure!" My mom listed a bunch of places, but only one stood out to me. We all agreed and met there.

I looked at my menu, and at the top was this:

[attachment=653]

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - THolt - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 11:35 AM)RTBoss Wrote: First evidence of the sub working its magic today. It's parlor trick level, but notable nonetheless.

My wife, parents, and I took the kids to a children's theater this morning. During the play, my wife leaned over and said, "I could really go for a mimosa after this." I then leaned in and said, "I could really go for a bloody mary!"

After the play, my parents asked if we all wanted to get brunch. I said, "Sure!" My mom listed a bunch of places, but only one stood out to me. We all agreed and met there.

I looked at my menu, and at the top was this:

Wow. What a coincidence. Haha

I guess the key for you was to pick a specific goal and let USLM2 do this rest.

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - mat422 - 10-14-2018

Oh man this looks fun. Really cool seeing this in action.

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - rayrocanaldo - 10-15-2018

Love it!

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - ncbeareatingman - 10-15-2018

Far more than a parlor trip,to Me, thats great and wonderful...imagine this puppy when it REALLY starts pickin' up speed,dude!! I Plan on kickin' my boot heels up,singing "Rock N' Roll" By Led Zep,when it starts going down! Ha!;-)

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - RTBoss - 10-15-2018

Minor update:

Having tons of wild dreams each night, but I'll be damned if I can remember a single one. My memory retention lately with dreams is complete shit.

I've been pretty depressed most of the day today, but there's a ton of confounding variables at play. I'm testing a new pheromone for Steve-O at PheromoneXS (which I received for FREE since starting the sub), have been taking an appetite suppressing supplements (b/c my appetite is up and motivation for the gym is down, and I'll be damned if I'm going to gain weight right now) that has an ingredient that could possibly mess w/ me. To offset the stimulants causing too many jitters, I've been taking some l-theanine to smooth it out (which can give me depression symptoms). Anyway, it feels chemically-induced. It's also been gray, rainy, and cold - which is depressing in and off itself. I certainly can't point a finger at USLMax.

Mental tiredness persists. As soon as any caffeine wears off, I need a nap.

I did experience some strange slow-downs on the way to pick my son up from preschool today. When I got there, it was "just in time" to run headlong into a mom I had a naughty-crush on while running DMSI 3.1 last year. Big smiles, we said "Hi!" to each other as we passed. Nothing earth-shattering, but it was a nice surprise to see her again.

My wife has been upbeat and bubbly all day, so no negatives on her end.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, any desire for alcohol is non-existent. That's weird, considering the depression. Usually I crave it when I feel like this.

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - Have at ye - 10-16-2018

Hmm, did you consider maybe looking for a different supplement without stimulants? I know they don't work as rapidly, but they do help, and are jitter-free. Big Grin I used good 'ol Cutting Edge by USA Labs, it seemed to do the trick, especially as far as appetite was concerned, TBH. Just required staying highly hydrated all the time due to its diuretic properties.

RE: Pushin' My Luck to the MAX! USLMax 5.5G - RTBoss - 10-16-2018

I'm considering just sticking to caffeine only, dialing in my diet (instead of making excuses), and getting back to the gym. This time of the year normally is like this for me, but I am going to break the cycle. I have been using Radiate caps by RXS. They're pretty awesome, but I've been sensitive to them lately. Priceplow did an awesome review/write-up, and I've used 3 bottles. Didn't have this adverse reaction until now. For whatever reason, I'm more sensitive.