Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3.0 - Let's get high on life - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3.0 - Let's get high on life (/Thread-US-LM-3-0-Let-s-get-high-on-life)

US/LM 3.0 - Let's get high on life - Kenshin - 10-11-2018

YeyeYeyeYeye

I wasn't going to write any journal originally because I just simply want to run it and detach from any outcome but I'm kind of excited for version number 2 coming out anytime soon so I'll write few sentences to let you know the differences from my point of view.

I did few subs in the past and then had a longer break, grabbed TLAM few months ago to eliminate all of my limiting beliefs about money and ran it for few months on and off. Main reason for me being off the subs was just the amount of time I had to spend listening to these tracks, with 5.5g tech this is no longer the issue and I'm loving the fact that couple of loops does the job, thanks Shannon Drinks

So far I did (US/LM):
30 days running 1 trickling stream loop per day (3x8 days + 2 days off system)

Then I decided to do another 2 weeks with 2 loops per day system:
Trickling stream on headphones followed by Ultrasonic.

Now I'm on my 6th day off.
I didn't want to jump straight into version 2 because at the end my 2 weeks with 2 loops I started to feel kind of tired and slept a lot.

I think it was 100% right decision because right now I really started to feel that this sub just kicked in. SupermanSupermanSuperman

Entire week I feel really good with super positive mindset, smiling a lot and really enjoying all social interactions.

However, this is not the mail goal for me.
Main goal is to get my ecom business properly off the ground by the end of this year and set myself on a new success path.

I'm also entirely open to any ways to achieve my success, doesn't have to be through my ecom business but I will continue to put most of my efforts there.

I know I might have some sort of deep fear of success because deep down I know that if I push little bit harder and stick to it long term I would just crush it.

Therefore, really feel pumped for this new version!
Destination: Abundance, lets go! Superman

RE: US/LM 2.0 - Let's get high on life - san_hal - 10-11-2018

I am having hard time to consistently listen every day.. i am keeping a excel tracker. this should help..
I am sure USLM will have the same effects you mentioned. Just waiting for my ride.

RE: US/LM 2.0 - Let's get high on life - Kenshin - 10-13-2018

All files uploaded and playlists created for 2.0 MAX Success version Victoire
Today I will be doing 1 masked track and 5 ultrasonic rounds while I sleep.

[Image: US-LMax_playlist.jpg?9199851976605382920]

I really hope I can maintain this 8hours listening schedule.

On the side note I had really exciting day at the Farmers Market and got some awesome
bargains on mangoes (few bucks for full boxes) and salmon.
There's nothing like a sweet, juicy mangoes when they're in season in Australia, life's good Yeye

RE: US/LM 2.0 - Let's get high on life - cataleya - 10-13-2018

I like the playlist, is that an app or?

RE: US/LM 2.0 - Let's get high on life - Kenshin - 10-13-2018

Yes, It's Android app called Pulsar, my fav app for music (it reads FLAC files)

RE: US/LM 2.0 - Let's get high on life - Kenshin - 11-08-2018

I'm on my 3rd day of USLM2 break and starting with V3 tomorrow.
I must say ride so far has been very smooth and I really love how I feel during my days off.
I gotta felling this sub is going to unleash its full potential next month, especially with this new update.

What I love about the update is that listening time is cut down to 5 hours Thumbsup

Here's something I listened to 2nd time today over the last few weeks.
Worth a watch for all of those who are running this sub.

Opportunity Cost Blackhat

US/LM 3.0 - Let's get high on life - Kenshin - 11-29-2018

I am heading towards the end of my 3rd round with USLM 3.0.
Starting from the middle of 2nd cycle I completely switched to 5 loops of Ocean Hybrid through the speakers during the night

Some of my observations:
- I feel less tired these days but my sleep pattern is still a bit messed up. Sometimes when I have my days off I find it difficult to fall asleep. Because my sleep quality depreciated I tend to have worse food choices
- Even though my sleep needs lots of attention, I feel very productive and focused, I started building my 2nd online store and everything kind of falls in place so far
- I finally decided to resign from my 9 to 5 after 5 years in one company. I feel commited to my new goals and excited take my life to next levels
- Overall just feel calm and focused, all social interactions are very smooth too

Stuff that uncle Youtube recommended me recently:

Absolute gold and perfectly aligned with how i'm starting to see success, I believe sub is guiding me nicely to find that kind of content.
I am planning to incorporate lots of methods and routines from this man lifestyle in 2019

Superman

RE: US/LM 3.0 - Let's get high on life - cataleya - 11-29-2018

(11-29-2018, 03:01 AM)Kenshin Wrote: I am heading towards the end of my 3rd round with USLM 3.0.
Starting from the middle of 2nd cycle I completely switched to 5 loops of Ocean Hybrid through the speakers during the night

Some of my observations:
- I feel less tired these days but my sleep pattern is still a bit messed up. Sometimes when I have my days off I find it difficult to fall asleep. Because my sleep quality depreciated I tend to have worse food choices
- Even though my sleep needs lots of attention, I feel very productive and focused, I started building my 2nd online store and everything kind of falls in place so far
- I finally decided to resign from my 9 to 5 after 5 years in one company. I feel commited to my new goals and excited take my life to next levels
- Overall just feel calm and focused, all social interactions are very smooth too

Stuff that uncle Youtube recommended me recently:

Absolute gold and perfectly aligned with how i'm starting to see success, I believe sub is guiding me nicely to find that kind of content.
I am planning to incorporate lots of methods and routines from this man lifestyle in 2019

Superman

This is hilarious. I am also listening to US/LM and I bookmarked that same video when it went out. But I have been working 10-11 hours every day so still haven`t found the time to watch it but I definitely will. I love Sam`s stuff.

RE: US/LM 3.0 - Let's get high on life - Kenshin - 11-29-2018

Wow, we must be USLM synced lol
I have actually just found his stuff recently, it's on point.
I normally just listen to these types of videos when I work on my headphones but in this case it's actually good to watch it because he gets into some practical stuff about tracking your activities etc.