Subliminal Talk
USLM2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM2 Journal (/Thread-USLM2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: USLM2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-18-2018

(11-18-2018, 09:24 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(11-18-2018, 08:42 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Have you tried Elder Berry or elder berry syrup Jake...I recommend it and looking into it in addition to MIR....google....elderberrry and Black Elderberry...it'd be worth it man and the stuff really boosts the immune system and so much more,alike.....the kid's love it ,too and its all natural...here's a start

https://www.amazon.com/Honey-Gardens-Elderberry-Elderberries-Traditional/dp/B0011DMO86/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1542555283&sr=8-7&keywords=elderberry+suryp

Never used Elder Berry before but looks worth giving it a shot. Thanks Keith!

Any time Jake. glad to be of good will service. yawl feel better soon.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-20-2018

It was definitely a good move to jump on MIR2 as I have contracted the virus that was around me. Currently running the US version 24 hours/day letting it do its thing.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-25-2018

I believe if you do not already have a structured goal hierarchy, as Shannon does, USLM will bring one to you, if you run it long enough and are looking. Since starting USLM1 I have had midrange and short term goals but no higher end goal. Also, all of my goals did not fit together cohesively.

For the last month or so however I have been feeling them all come together. This morning I woke up and everything was clear. My overriding intrinsic purpose in life and entire ladder of goals from end goal all the way down to short term ones. I wrote it all down as it naturally came to me. It is very freeing to be able to see a clear path ahead. Like a weight has been lifted or the fog has cleared.

RE: USLM2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-26-2018

Dang Jake!! Thats awesome man!! dang man you just answered a question of sorts I've been grappling with and just how to go about it,then less than 2 minutes of "I was just thinking about this subject", I show up here and read your post.right on time man. I swear. USLM3 strikes again!! I can sooo related to the abouve rendered post. I AM sooo looking forward to continued use of USLM3 right on into Ultra Monetary Success,when that arrives in the new year 2019,sometime. thank you for sharing Jake!!

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-26-2018

(11-26-2018, 08:24 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Dang Jake!! Thats awesome man!! dang man you just answered a question of sorts I've been grappling with and just how to go about it,then less than 2 minutes of "I was just thinking about this subject", I show up here and read your post.right on time man. I swear. USLM3 strikes again!! I can sooo related to the abouve rendered post. I AM sooo looking forward to continued use of USLM3 right on into Ultra Monetary Success,when that arrives in the new year 2019,sometime. thank you for sharing Jake!!

Thanks a lot buddy! Happy to read my post resonated with you. I look forward to reading about your UMS when the time comes in 2019!

RE: USLM2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-26-2018

(11-26-2018, 12:13 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 08:24 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Dang Jake!! Thats awesome man!! dang man you just answered a question of sorts I've been grappling with and just how to go about it,then less than 2 minutes of "I was just thinking about this subject", I show up here and read your post.right on time man. I swear. USLM3 strikes again!! I can sooo related to the abouve rendered post. I AM sooo looking forward to continued use of USLM3 right on into Ultra Monetary Success,when that arrives in the new year 2019,sometime. thank you for sharing Jake!!

Thanks a lot buddy! Happy to read my post resonated with you. I look forward to reading about your UMS when the time comes in 2019!

Yes Sur-Ree-Bob! Rock'n'Roll in 2019!!

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-27-2018

Today completely out of the blue my gf’s sister stopped by my house when she knew her sister was at work. I saw her SUV pull in and I was like wtf is she doing here? Not necessarily in a bad way because she is attractive and fun but just no idea why she would be pulling in. To give this some context my gf’s sister is less attractive (still attractive though) and less fun overall but has more of a sexy seductive quality about her.

During our conversation I was definitely awkward and didn’t engage her nearly as much as I should have but I was just thrown off by the suddenness of her arrival. Nothing happened between us and I’m not sure if I really want anything too but it would have been fun to have at least been on my game and flirt a bit.

During runs of dmsi she would occasionally find reasons to get us alone/flirt/breast presentations/etc but only then. All of this would make sense as DMSI 3.3 TID except for the fact I have zero plans to run the sub. DMSI no longer fits with my goals for the time being. Even though I have had solid success with all the releases over the past 2 years I will not be testing 3.3. I may run a final or 6g version in the future once my midrange goals are met.

My next planned sub is the new LTU once released. I know LTU will contain a version of USLM but I want to run USLM3 for 3 months first in order to solidify its effects.

RE: USLM2 Journal - RTBoss - 11-27-2018

(11-27-2018, 04:30 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [...] To give this some context my gf’s sister is less attractive (still attractive though) and less fun overall but has more of a sexy seductive quality about her.
[...]

Man, this sounds so...familiar...Whistle

RE: USLM2 Journal - Zane - 11-27-2018

(11-27-2018, 05:38 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 04:30 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [...] To give this some context my gf’s sister is less attractive (still attractive though) and less fun overall but has more of a sexy seductive quality about her.
[...]

Man, this sounds so...familiar...Whistle

Of course it does. Lol

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 12-31-2018

I am still executing the US and LM portions of USLM3 well. Some fears were initially removed but the FRM portion has slowed to an imperceptible pace.

I’m excited to move on to LTU with FRM 4.3. RI really think fear removal is the key to not only success with subs but with ultra success in any area of life.

Since beginning this USLM journey I keep analyzing people I know who are super successful whether millionaires, elite athletes or naturals with women. The one thing they all seem to have in common is the absence of fear at least in the area of their success. I honestly don’t think much else is needed other than the obliteration of fear. Once fear is cleared a reasonably intelligent person can figure out the rest in order to become successful in whatever area they are motivated. So from what I am seeing, if and when Shannon masters fear with the FRM, the lives of those who execute are going see dramatic changes (much more so than we are already seeing which is substantial).

RE: USLM2 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 12-31-2018

(12-31-2018, 08:14 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: I’m excited to move on to LTU with FRM 4.2. I really think fear removal is the key to not only success with subs but with ultra success in any area of life.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-2-?pid=213046#pid213046
Shannon Wrote:FRM 4.3 is finished being developed. Surprisingly quickly, once I understood how to make the initial script.

(12-31-2018, 08:19 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 08:14 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: I’m excited to move on to LTU with FRM 4.2. I really think fear removal is the key to not only success with subs but with ultra success in any area of life.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-2-?pid=213046#pid213046
Shannon Wrote:FRM 4.3 is finished being developed. Surprisingly quickly, once I understood how to make the initial script.

Thanks bro! Edited original post.

I have been meaning to post about my GF’s LM experiences. As I have mentioned my GF is exposed to all loops of USLM3. In the last month 3 online merchants have have sent her double orders. Not sure on exact dollar figures but both were in the hundreds of dollars. She received double everything she paid for in two clothing orders and today she received two $150 electric toothbrushes of which she was only charged for one.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 01-17-2019

I had a very odd experience today. I’m not sure if it is related to subs for sure but I am leaning toward that it is. As of the first of the year I own 1/3 of one company I am working with but retained my position with another company in the same field because it is a very well paying high level salary position. The company I am on salary for and do not own, my multimillionaire friend owns 52% of.

This last December he threw a big holiday party for the company at a posh country club. Today I noticed there was a blown up framed picture of the 5 highest level people including the 52% owner. As I looked at the picture I first felt happy because the party was a great time but I quickly became angry because I wasn’t in the picture and obviously should have been. I almost walked away mad then I thought who is the guy to the right of the majority owner, why is he in this picture and why do I not remember him at the party. Then all of the sudden I realized it was me in the picture! I completely didn’t even recognize myself! It wasn’t a bad picture or anything I just did not at all recognize my physical self!

I then felt bewildered at the thought of almost walking away mad from the picture not even recognizing myself. I am still confused by it. I know Shannon’s subs have changed me drastically in the last 6 months. FRM has been amazing. But to not recognize one’s physical self due to sudden and rapid changes? As of now that’s the only way by which I can make any sense of it.