Subliminal Talk
USLM2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM2 Journal (/Thread-USLM2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: USLM2 Journal - Shannon - 11-12-2018

So v1 was better than V2, and V2 was better than v3, but v3 is great? I'm confused.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-12-2018

(11-12-2018, 11:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: So v1 was better than V2, and V2 was better than v3, but v3 is great? I'm confused.

Correct. But only with regards to the luck component only that I was able to observe consciously.

Overall USLM3 is amazing and much better/smoother than USLM 1&2. Actually USLM3 is by far the best sub I’ve ever used. That being said I just wanted to note I haven’t noticed any increase in luck from my personal baseline level. But it’s only been 6 days I believe.

I wonder if that will change as FRM does it's thing over time.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-12-2018

(11-12-2018, 12:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: I wonder if that will change as FRM does it's thing over time.

I expect in the long run it will be stronger once FRM clears out what it needs to clear.

I plan to run USLM3 long term unless I jump to LTU in which case I plan to run it long term (6+months). @Shannon in your experience is there a point where the subconscious becomes “bored” with a sub or is this a non-issue?

(11-12-2018, 01:23 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 12:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: I wonder if that will change as FRM does it's thing over time.

I expect in the long run it will be stronger once FRM clears out what it needs to clear.

I plan to run USLM3 long term unless I jump to LTU in which case I plan to run it long term (6+months). @Shannon in your experience is there a point where the subconscious becomes “bored” with a sub or is this a non-issue?

Subconscious boredom does seem to be a possibility. That's part of why I create certain titles in multi-stage sets. But that is based also in older technology, and will need to be re-evaluated given what is possible now.

Further, it only applies to some, not all, personality and thinking styles.

RE: USLM2 Journal - Paul1131 - 11-12-2018

I did notice that as well. The major strokes of luck started day one with version one, but I haven’t noticed anything like that on two or three. Now, in my case, I was in a bad situation and I really NEEDED that luck to get out of it, so that may have something to do with it.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-13-2018

Just a quick note: During USLM especially V3 I have experienced significantly less desire for non-constructive, essentially time wasting activities.

I have also been thinking about the luck component of USLM some more. I consider myself to have better than average levels of luck as my baseline so increased luck may not be as apparent to me as to some with a lower luck baseline. My gf considers herself to have bad luck. It will be interesting to see if this changes over the coming weeks/months if she continues to be exposed to the program.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-14-2018

Today I was in a meeting with owners of several affiliated businesses and a high level consultant. Previously I ran one of the businesses but was not an owner so would not have been included in this type of meeting. Point of the story is my pre-USLM self would have been at least a little nervous to be in this type of meeting. Now after being exposed to the FRM I felt zero nerves or tension. That part was great but I did realize I still have much learning to do do. Everyone else in the meeting has been in those types of meetings for years and know exactly what they are doing. Even though I know the business inside and out there is still going to be a learning curve as this is a new skill set for me. I do however feel that USLM3 is significantly shortening this learning curve.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-15-2018

Since beginning USLM3 I have felt more or less invincible and full of energy. Today was the first crack in that armor. I had some self esteem/fear issues creep in this afternoon. Nothing major but a significant change from the past week. I believe it had to do with being a bit fatigued and running low on energy. It just seemed like as I became fatigued this afternoon that was exactly when the fear crept in.

RE: USLM2 Journal - Paul1131 - 11-15-2018

(11-15-2018, 05:28 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Since beginning USLM3 I have felt more or less invincible and full of energy. Today was the first crack in that armor. I had some self esteem/fear issues creep in this afternoon. Nothing major but a significant change from the past week. I believe it had to do with being a bit fatigued and running low on energy. It just seemed like as I became fatigued this afternoon that was exactly when the fear crept in.

It seems to be hitting me on my breaks, and it’s not hitting anywhere near as hard as it used to.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-16-2018

(11-15-2018, 05:28 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Since beginning USLM3 I have felt more or less invincible and full of energy. Today was the first crack in that armor. I had some self esteem/fear issues creep in this afternoon. Nothing major but a significant change from the past week. I believe it had to do with being a bit fatigued and running low on energy. It just seemed like as I became fatigued this afternoon that was exactly when the fear crept in.

I’ve noticed since beginning USLM3 I’ve lost a little fat. The thing is I haven’t tried to restrict food intake or even eat healthier foods. My working theory right now is USLM3 needs A LOT of energy. After thinking about it the fatigue I have been feeling is very similar to the feeling I sometimes get while dieting. Once USLM3 burns through easily accessible energy it must be using body fat to power itself. I thought maybe I was resisting the sub but now I’m leaning more towards I’m simply running out of energy.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-18-2018

Started MIR2 this morning. GF and my two boys have colds so I feel surrounded by sickness. Since starting MIR2 I have had brain fog today. At this point I’m not sure if it’s turbulence or the beginning of a virus. I hate having to stop USLM3 since I was having so much success with it but it is what it is.

I know Shannon has said MIR2 should be ran at as high of volume as possible for max power. Anyone know is a little bit of crackling ok on the ultrasonic or should I adjust volume just below the crackling on my phone?

Currently I have volume adjusted to where I can hear crackling when held close to ear but not at arms length.

RE: USLM2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-18-2018

Have you tried Elder Berry or elder berry syrup Jake...I recommend it and looking into it in addition to MIR....google....elderberrry and Black Elderberry...it'd be worth it man and the stuff really boosts the immune system and so much more,alike.....the kid's love it ,too and its all natural...here's a start

https://www.amazon.com/Honey-Gardens-Elderberry-Elderberries-Traditional/dp/B0011DMO86/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1542555283&sr=8-7&keywords=elderberry+suryp

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-18-2018

(11-18-2018, 08:42 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Have you tried Elder Berry or elder berry syrup Jake...I recommend it and looking into it in addition to MIR....google....elderberrry and Black Elderberry...it'd be worth it man and the stuff really boosts the immune system and so much more,alike.....the kid's love it ,too and its all natural...here's a start

https://www.amazon.com/Honey-Gardens-Elderberry-Elderberries-Traditional/dp/B0011DMO86/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1542555283&sr=8-7&keywords=elderberry+suryp

Never used Elder Berry before but looks worth giving it a shot. Thanks Keith!