Subliminal Talk
USLM2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM2 Journal (/Thread-USLM2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 04:52 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Ahhh no wonder...makes sense now...its FULL MOON TIME...no wonder yesterday kicked my ass royally and yet today I feel soo much better..its a full moon. just went out side to feed the dawg some treats and went out on the back deck to do so... cold crisp full moon bright as day out there this late October night.
Love it. I believe that USLM2 is here to bring us Joy and appreciation too,since to me that is defintley part of being successful and fortunate. what a gift it was to see the full moon on a night like tonight. Gawd I Love Autumn time!! MY Life deepens and USLM 2 is helping deeply,daily!! rock n roll. Keith.

USLM2 has definitely kicked my ass a few times but that just makes you appreciate the success all the more. Enjoy that full moon Keith!

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 05:01 PM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 04:23 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 06:03 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I'm glad yer so impressed with USLM2!!

I am impressed with the sub. I feel like I have have executed USLM 1&2 well and experienced solid results. There’s one thing that keeps bugging me a bit though reading some of the journals. I get the feeling some on here (not you ncbem) expect the sub to do all the work for them and they can just sit back and let the success come to them. And when it doesn’t it’s the subs fault.

From what I have seen and experienced the sub helps tremendously in keeping your subconscious on track like a laser toward your goal(s) and maybe brings out your best self with regards to achieving these goals.

Are Shannon’s subs a Godsend? Yep. Do you still need to get off your ass and make things happen? Sure do.

The get off your ass aspect of it started hitting me really hard a day into the second six day cycle. I was getting a lot of planning and visualization on version one and for the first week of two. Now, I’m making concrete step by step plans and beginning to execute them. I knew this was nessisary of course, but it feels a lot more normal and natural now.
I think even those who are inclined to plant their posteriors and wait now won’t be after a while.

The “natural” feel is exactly what I’m getting as well.

RE: USLM2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-24-2018

The “natural” feel is exactly what I’m getting as well. Jake Kennedy

Keith McCaslyn:
I agree Jake,whole heartedly,I posted in my journal tonight earlier,that being on time,being in the right place ,right time..is a daily occurance,now and that that is part of the 'Natural" feel of the effect of USLM2 including the'Naturalizer" which is standard now,amoung the many new bells and whistles included in 5.5G & 6G backport stuff...naturalizer sounds like some heavy goop to put on an afro....like a scary curl, I mean jerry curl!! Ha!! anyhow,I Love how natural this is becoming and the flow there of.... I swear Jake I dont want to have to live a life without "right place,right time" synchornistic alignments and related,not after being on USLM2 and all,I shure dont !!

USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-28-2018

No big changes but USLM2 continues to keep me locked on my success goals. No changes in money, income, etc but I remain very focused on spending my free time figuring out ways to improve my business and learning anything I can which could potentially help me in the future with my business. This focus on learning and building my business/career continues to feel very natural and unforced. If my subconscious doesn’t burnout I would like to run this sub long term. I’m not sure how long you can run a sub like USLM2 before the subconscious gets bored. The only sub I can see switching to in the near future would be LTU 5.5.

USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-28-2018

My GF has listened to about 80% of my USLM2 loops so far. Last week she ordered $150 clothes online but was sent two of each of the items in her order. She returned one of each item so basically received her order free. The last 2 days she has been very bi***y, insecure and on edge. I can clearly see the FRM is working on her and bringing up stuff. I’m not going to bore you with details but it’s stuff we worked through in our relationship a couple years ago that’s being brought back up. She seems to be pulling out of it today. I think as soon as the FRM does it’s work things should calm down so I’m trying to cut her some slack.

USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-05-2018

My results with USLM2 have been consistently solid. I do have an interesting observation about my gf though who has been exposed to approximately 90% of this versions loops. Each time we get to the last 2 days before the 3 day break my gf gets much more irritable than normal. She starts bringing up things that were an issue in our relationship years ago that have long since been worked out or put to rest. She brings the stuff up like it is a current issue and is very concerned about it. As soon as I start the break days all this seems to dissipate and go back to normal.

When I think about success I generally think of business and money. I believe my gf must be primarily seeing our relationship and relationships in general as her indicator of success/failure in life. The FRM2 is then digging up some major unresolved fear she has regarding our relationship while doing its thing.

USLM3 Start - JakeKennedy - 11-07-2018

Loaded the flac ultrasonic USLM3 to my playlist last night. Made it a five track playlist but accidentally hit the repeat all button. I ended up listening to 10 loops instead of 5. This morning I had some brain fog but otherwise everything has been cool.

Going forward I will make sure I only do the five loops.

Starting USLM3 with a Bang!

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-08-2018

The FRM3.2 seems to be working. Today I threw out some ideas to my business partner about some potential future changes to our business I knew he might not like. They weren’t things I necessarily want for our business but more like a contingency plan if things aren’t going as well as planned. I knew he wouldn’t want to hear what I had to say because he always thinks things are going to go just as planned. Most of the time he is right and I hope he is but I like to plan for the “what if’s”. Normally I would have just done the planning and kept it to myself unless it was needed. The FRM is the only way I can explain my laying out these plans in a meeting. Which as I’ve indicated is uncharacteristic for me. I’m not sure if it was a good or bad idea to present these ideas but I definitely didn’t experience any fear.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-09-2018

Since starting USLM3 I have been attracted to my GF like when we first started dating. Even more so than during DMSI. Attracted to her like a hot girl you haven’t had sex with yet. My theory is her primary measure of success is our relationship and thus the sub is working on that premise.

RE: USLM2 Journal - Shannon - 11-09-2018

Is it possible that this attraction was there all along, but growing fears of something to do with the relationship were killing it?

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-09-2018

(11-09-2018, 08:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: Is it possible that this attraction was there all along, but growing fears of something to do with the relationship were killing it?

Actually yes. I think that is an excellent observation and you are spot on Shannon.

RE: USLM2 Journal - cataleya - 11-10-2018

(11-09-2018, 11:04 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 08:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: Is it possible that this attraction was there all along, but growing fears of something to do with the relationship were killing it?

Actually yes. I think that is an excellent observation and you are spot on Shannon.

Interesting...Do your conscious goals have anything to do with your girlfriend and your relationship? Or do you think this was just a happy side effect of running this sub?

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-10-2018

(11-10-2018, 02:57 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 11:04 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote:

Interesting...Do your conscious goals have anything to do with your girlfriend and your relationship? Or do you think this was just a happy side effect of running this sub?

None of my conscious goals are directly related to my gf or our relationship. However my gf has been exposed to 100% to my loops and although she has not set goals I believe one of her primary priorities is our relationship. Maybe this passes for a goal to her subconscious. Also as Shannon has alluded to the removal of fear may have had much to do with what you are referring to.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 11-12-2018

I was just thinking I haven’t noticed any sign of the luck component so far in USLM3. I haven’t had bad luck rather it seems to be at a normal level so far. The fear removal and success components have been great thus far. Comparing the 3 versions for luck USLM1>USLM2>USLM3. Not a big deal but an interesting observation that just struck me.

It’s very early in the run though. Once the FRM does it’s thing maybe the luck component will really kick in. Or maybe I am not noticing it consciously?