Subliminal Talk
Building With BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Building With BASE (/Thread-Building-With-BASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 09-30-2018

Day 0:

Tomorrow is October 1st and I was going to begin using BASE in November. I then began to realize that instead of wasting another month of trying out alternate sub systems (from other producers) to help build a foundation for BASE, I’m just gonna jump straight in. A decision that’s kind of rushed but for the past couple weeks my mind keeps wanting me to switch to BASE and as of today, it’s a burning desire, like my mind is starving for higher quality subliminal material to be fed to it.

The couple systems I tried were alright, but that’s all they were. It was like eating filet mignon for the past year with Shannon’s subs and then switching to ground beef. So here I am even the thought of finally saying screw it and just diving in with BASE, I can feel my mind calming down, like it’s finally getting a drink of water after being dehydrated for days in the dessert.

I can say though that in the past 30 days I’ve stressed less about money, actually seem to be doing well with budgeting, and even have compiled a huge list of business ideas. I notice also that I’m quickly and easily becoming bored with any subject that doesn’t have to do with business or finance. Even the whole Alpha Male and Manhood idealism is taking a back burner, which in truth, I see BASE as an extension of AM6, just more so in the business and finance sort of way. Obviously Women can use BASE too, but it takes a surplus of masculine energy to become and remain a successful entrepreneur according to the things I’ve studied.

Traits like confidence, competitiveness, a sense of independence, rational thinking, etc. In any case, the time is finally here, I’ve been gearing myself up to use this sub since the day I found Indigo Mind Labs. All the subs I used before were to help clear the junk before this point. My subliminal journey thus far has been great so I already have good expectations. Since becoming a successful entrepreneur is a goal I’be had for over 5 years now; with a list of business failures left in my wake, I’m feeling strongly that I’ll be sticking with BASE for at least 2 back to back runs. The only thing that may stop that is if either the new Alpha male or LTU program comes out before my planned break from BASE after I complete this upcoming 9 month run.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-01-2018

Stage 1, Day 1:

Didn't expect to post so soon; but as expected, I'm seeing results already. This is going to be a long one:

- Woke up an hour before my alarm went off. Woke up energized and ready to seize the day.

- Read 2 chapters of a book (concerning self-improvement) before I even got out of bed.

- Got myself ready for work, and my Daughter ready for school in record timing. Also ran 2 errands before I even came to work.

- On my way to work, my Ex-wife called and told me she felt like she was falling back in love and told me how much she appreciates who I am, and doesn't want to try to change me. She seemed pretty emotional. (only mentioning this because it may have something to do with the luck magnifier). Took me by surprise. We also spoke a good deal about business related topics and she even gave me information to contact a guy she knows who is good at day trading, I'll be following up on that lead tonight.

- I told a friend of mine to get his car serviced soon. Hours later; for some reason, he text me back saying he'd get it done tomorrow. I think that's weird considering how alpha he is, it's almost like he was reporting back to me, even stating that he got the price looked up, etc.

- I've been feeling authoritative, confident and smooth all day.

- I looked up what modules are in each stage and noticed an interesting phenomenon, I think I've read the sales page for BASE so much, that my subconscious has been triggered to display behaviors and develop habits that I won't even be exposed to via subliminal programming until later stages. One example is being a more effective communicator, I've been feeling more articulate the entire day, and able to say what I want at a controlled pace and tone.

- I've been speaking with a strong and clear voice without effort the entire day, and at a higher base volume than normal.

- I can tell the disconnect from negativity, and negative stress relief models are working because it's been hard for me to even internally feel frustration the entire day.

- My productivity today is the highest it's been in the past 6 weeks at work. It became harder to perform my job due to policy changes, and I'd go as far as to say that ever since then, my productivity took a sharp 33% dive. Today though, I'm breezing through, and still have energy to spare.

- My mental retention and recall has been nearly flawless despite my entire day being fast paced.

- People in general are greeting me with smiles. Co-workers are hanging around and wanting to talk to me. Female co-workers especially are touching me without my permission, but in non-sexual ways. I have no idea why Females seem to gravitate toward me more when I'm using one of Shannon's subs lol.

I definitely didn't think Id have so much to report all in one day, after only 10 hours of listening.

RE: Building With BASE - Shannon - 10-02-2018

Very interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more!

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-02-2018

Stage 1, Day 2:

- Woke up an hour before my alarm went off. I got dressed for work even though there were still several hours left for me to have to be there. I used that time to sign up for and begin a video course that teaches about day trading (stocks) and completed the first video module. I also made a business connect on Instagram and was referred to a couple other resources concerning day trading.

- I also was finally able to speak with someone in regards to a financial move I've been trying to set into motion for over a month now. Things are still pending, but if it all goes according to plan, I'll be making an extra $2,400 a month without even getting a second job. That move can set me up financially for the next two years. I plan to use part of that extra income to begin trading stock and investing.

- I already notice myself becoming increasingly assertive, building upon the assertiveness I gained while running AM6.

- Even though I'm in a great mood, I find myself joking a little less the past couple days, more than likely because I'm so focused on getting things done as quickly as possible. I'm even handling personal business in-between processing orders at work and still remaining productive.

- The people sitting next to me aren't really talking to me today unless it's to ask me work-related questions, kind of like a supervisor, although we have joked around a couple times through the day. They even thank me every single time I help.

- I'm juggling tasks and instead of feeling like I'm going to explode, I'm taking things as they come. Just a couple deep breaths and my stress level disappears.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-03-2018

Stage 1, Day 3:

- Waking up earlier than I intend to is becoming a habit. Woke up 4 hours earlier than I intended to this morning.

- Realized today that for me, this sub has some sort of In-the-Moment state shifting effect. I know it may not have been designed this way but here's how I know. I came in to work and was completely uninspired. I simply couldn't wait to get home and do more business related research. Within 5 minutes of starting the sub's ultrasonic track, I gained peak levels of motivation and I've been productive at work ever since. Nice bonus.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-04-2018

Stage 1, Day 4:

- Last night there was a social gathering at my place that my roommate threw. Instead of joining in, I ended up pushing myself to finish preparing myself for work in the morning, and stayed up all night crunching some numbers to make sense of a potential income opportunity. For a brief second, I wanted to join the fun, but realized I needed to stay focused, and so I stayed locked in my room and actually fell asleep while researching.

- Today, I've felt a huge sense of being a powerful person and have to say I'm carrying myself like a VIP.

- I've been more disciplined with my eating habits and even my exercise routine. Perhaps this is an Optimus Engine effect.

- Haven't found it too difficult to stay productive at work today, but I am over this job, and corporate jobs period. I'm ready to dedicate all my time on an entrepreneurial venture.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-10-2018

Stage 1, Day 10:

- As of now, I've completed 110 hours/loops.

- I've read through two books dealing with personal development.

- I am reading a 3rd book that was authored by Jordan Belfort, so that I can put in effort to improve my sales ability for when I need it most.

- Still going through a video series which teaches people tips on day trading.

- I found an app that's like Tindr, but instead of being for dating, it encourages professionals and entrepreneurs to network and meet each other.

- I've begun another round of credit disputes in an attempt to raise my score, and have negative items removed as well. I also plan to add lines of credit before year's end.

- Ran across this TED talk on YouTube which has inspired me to change my daily mode of operation. (See below).

https://youtu.be/aBXMwlydq0g

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-13-2018

Stage 1, Day 13:

- Picked up some Apple Airpods so that listening via earbuds would be easier and more conspicuous at work. My hair reaches my shoulders so no one can even tell when I have them in. Also, as long as I stick to a certain volume, I can still hear everything going on around me.

- I keep getting nudges to become a bit stricter with my diet and exercise routine, like I'm being pushed to be as healthy as humanly possible. I think this is OE. I have huge entrepreneurial goals and I'm sure I'll have to be at my mental and physical peak in order to dominate in the business world the way I want to.

- My desire to procrastinate; between AM6, and the last 2 weeks of running BASE has become nearly non-existent.

- There are 2 times this week where I allowed fatigue to be an excuse to put off doing some things I needed to research wise, so I'm working on my daily habits to maximize the amount of energy I have available, Including continuing to increase my natural testosterone levels. I honestly could've have kept going but the fatigue admittedly tempted me to use my time on less important activities for an hour or so before going to sleep, so I'll hold myself accountable and sharpen up on discipline. After all, if wasting my time would have made me rich, I'd be a billionaire at this point.

- My sleep quality has definitely improved. I've only woken up tired once since starting Base, where as I used to wake up tired twice a week, sometimes more. Hope this keeps up because it definitely helps with mental and physical energy levels daily. I also wake up motivated and ready to handle business each day, rather it has to do with my job, research and study, etc.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-15-2018

Stage 1, Day 15:

- Continously waking up ready to seize the day.

- Yesterday and today, my hunger has increased significantly, but my appetite is almost non-existent.

- I'm staring to feel a little awkward when I interact with others today, now that I think about it, this feeling began towards the end of last week.

- I can feel myself shifting away from the romantic idealism of entrepreneurship. It's instead becoming more...Sober. As in I don't make anything entrepreneurial a big deal, and I even hate listening to anything motivational. My theory is that this is simply the action orientation module working. Instead of getting pumped up off of motivational speeches like I used to, all I hear is blah blah blah. Good thing there's ultra motivation in BASE. I suppose that I'm more focused on taking action as opposed to hearing others talk about being successful. I just want to take action and get things done instead of thinking all day.

- Hard to explain it, but I have this feeling that my energy is beginning to shift, the world around me is starting not to feel the same. it's not a good or bad feeling, just neutral.

- Even though I'm still having small bouts of procrastination, I am still pushing myself to get things done. I can honestly say at this point that I'm nowhere near lazy when it comes to accomplishing daily goals.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-17-2018

Stage 1, Day 17:

- Aggravated from being at work. I have little patience for people who are slow to grasp concepts today.

- Was planning to do only 8 hours of listening but something strange happened. An hour after I got to work, I felt a seething rage and discomfort start to boil inside of me. I kept trying to figure out what was wrong, and my subconscious kept signaling to me to play BASE, as if it were starving. No matter what I tried to pinpoint as an issue, or why I had this feeling, my subconscious kept telling me to play more loops of BASE. As soon as I turned the audio on through my earbuds, I began to calm down. Within 10 seconds I was good to go, as if I was thirsty in the desert and finally got a glass of water.

- I've had this feeling with all of Shannon's subs. But, it was never this intense before, and also wasn't accompanied by the feeling of rage. Usually after the first seven days, my subconscious starts to "crave" more of whatever program I happen to be running. I'm never certain if it wants a specific module or the program as a whole but now this "craving" is more apparent than ever, and seems to increase with each new Subliminal that I use from Shannon. I also notice that with each new sub, my subliminal fatigue and desire to either stop the sub, or switch to another sub program decreases.

RE: Building With BASE - Shannon - 10-18-2018

That is the first time anyone has ever described anything like that in response to one of my subs. I wonder why this happens for you

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-18-2018

(10-18-2018, 10:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: That is the first time anyone has ever described anything like that in response to one of my subs. I wonder why this happens for you

Funny thing is, the same thing began happening an hour ago. (I just began playing BASE 30 minutes ago).

Today, it started about 2 hours ago, where I felt a burst of energy out of nowhere, but a pressure started building up on the left side of my head. As the amount of energy increased, the pressure in my head did as well. Around an hour ago, all I could think about was playing BASE, to the point where my work productivity began to be affected and I couldn't properly concentrate for around 10 minutes.

Lo and behold, within 3 minutes of playing BASE, the pressure in my head dissipated and my energy level; although still high, leveled itself out to a manageable degree. I'm playing BASE at my work desk right now and my productivity and motivation is the strongest it's been all day.

RE: Building With BASE - Shannon - 10-18-2018

(10-18-2018, 12:52 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 10:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: That is the first time anyone has ever described anything like that in response to one of my subs. I wonder why this happens for you

Funny thing is, the same thing began happening an hour ago. (I just began playing BASE 30 minutes ago).

Today, it started about 2 hours ago, where I felt a burst of energy out of nowhere, but a pressure started building up on the left side of my head. As the amount of energy increased, the pressure in my head did as well. Around an hour ago, all I could think about was playing BASE, to the point where my work productivity began to be affected and I couldn't properly concentrate for around 10 minutes.

Lo and behold, within 3 minutes of playing BASE, the pressure in my head dissipated and my energy level; although still high, leveled itself out to a manageable degree. I'm playing BASE at my work desk right now and my productivity and motivation is the strongest it's been all day.

And this happens with all of the subs you have tried from my collection?

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-18-2018

(10-18-2018, 01:37 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 12:52 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:

And this happens with all of the subs you have tried from my collection?

Yes but to varying degrees. during E2 it happened occasionally. With Ape just a bit more. I definitely felt more of it while running AM6. But with BASE it's a feeling that's blatant and unmistakable. With the other subs, I felt it was a desire to improve myself faster, especially with AM6. With BASE I'm not so sure what's driving this "thirst" to listen above the 10 hours daily that I set for myself.

I planned to do 10 hours daily with all 7 stages however, due to this development I'm already 26 loops ahead of what I intended to do. Ever since AM6, I began keeping record through a table of overall run time (for 9 months), and what dates I'll run for each stage for the 32 days. I also keep a record of how many loops I am ahead or behind for each stage, to remind myself to keep up as much as possible with daily exposure; just in case I miss out on anything above 8 hours of exposure on any given day. This way, I still have additional programming stored in my subconscious from previous days.

I know for 5g, The minimum is 8 hours daily. With each sub I've used, I typically do more. For BASE I decided 10 hours a day but on stage 1 alone it feels like my subconscious keeps pushing me to do 12-13 daily.