Subliminal Talk
Cyanide does USLM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Cyanide does USLM (/Thread-Cyanide-does-USLM)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Cyanide does USLM - Zane - 09-29-2018

"Aura Of USLM-5.5G" is what's happening.

RE: Cyanide does USLM - ncbeareatingman - 09-29-2018

(09-29-2018, 01:56 PM)Zane Wrote: "Aura Of USLM-5.5G" is what's happening.

I didnt know that USLM had such an auric field effect,but if it does as a 'by product' so to speak,then so be it. thats awesome man!!

Cy's posted, words":If it works for me then maybe it will work for you: write down your values... What do you enjoy doing, what do you want to accomplish, what skills or hobbies do you want to work on, what makes you happy, what are your fears, etc. Just remember to say "yes" when that opportunity comes knocking. Just do it, as Nike says.

I hope this doesn't come off as preachy but perhaps USLM has inspired me to better myself and others. Cheers"

Keith's words:
have read your entire journal...if the abouve is being preachy all I can say is carry on fella carry on..its inspiring and encouraging!! Really! Thanks Mate, yer a good bloke!! I feel like I AM one of thee luckiest Guys on da planet,things are just lining up,in such a way,as if this is the way its all supposed to be,as if its its just dang natural all the time fer it to be this way,to line up & all..awesome stuff and its ONLY been 3 ding dang weeks! wow. impressive to say da least! 3 months,I wont know what to think then,wow...and dig this stuff in 6G..holy cow Batman! Great things to come...Lawdy Lawdy! Ha!:-)

RE: Cyanide does USLM - Steve_ - 02-15-2019

I lost sight of using Subliminals for awhile. Now I'm making more of an effort to use USLM as instructed until I inevitably start on LTU. I've been listening to USLM again for about 2 weeks so let me share some new and recent updates + some other good luck since I last posted.

Got a new car! I had my audi a4 for only 2 years and out of the blue a family friend offered to sell me his S5 for $5k less than KBB value. It's a sweet car, man. Really unusual, I sold my old car on Craigslist to a cool guy who insisted we had to do business at his local credit union, an hour a a half from me. I planned on getting a train / bus back, but no, homeboy let me use the car AFTER I SOLD IT TO HIM to drive around town and kill time while he was on a job site and then drove my ass home after he got off work. Absolutely unbelievable kindness.

I got a girlfriend! She's amazing. She's same girl who I mentioned likes to go out and party with me. She's quite accomplished with a medical degree at a very young age. Very smart, very sexy. She's heard a few loops of USLM from staying over recently and within that time she got a job interview (related to a hobby of hers) and has had generally good luck at work.

Things are great at work. Still lots of opportunities to learn more about web security penetration testing in a very relaxed environment. There was actually quite a shit storm a few days prior to me resuming my USLM run. Once I started USLM again things worked out surprisingly well for everyone.

More friends are reaching out again, as I described above. Friends from across the country have reached out with summer travel plans to come see me. Very excited. One such friend's mother actually contacted me saying she wants to surprise him on his birthday with plane tickets to come see me. (The second instance of a friend being flown across the country for free to see me - see journal above)

Lots of random luck and funny coincidences are happening. Too many to mention really. But for example the girl at the pastries counter at work started giving me free cookies. "Have a nice day" she says, before I take my wallet out. "but my card..." "no, HAVE A NICE DAY" "oh, oh ok! Thanks!" I asked for one cookie. She gave me 6, lol. Silly things like that happen a lot. The guy behind me in line at Whole Foods offered me some coupons. People at the deli counter at grocery store giving me coupon. Gas station worker decided to wipe off all my windows for the first time and I've been seeing him at that Shell for 2 years.

I'm coming into some money soon from a yearly pay raise which of course is company policy and has nothing to do with USLM. However, I'm hoping for a higher % raise than last year's dissapointing figure. My Stocks from said company vest soon too so I'm hoping the stock price goes up around the time they vest.

Hope to share more later. Thanks guys Drinks

RE: Cyanide does USLM - RTBoss - 02-15-2019

Is this USLM3, then?

RE: Cyanide does USLM - Shannon - 02-15-2019

No, he's still using USLM1 because he's afraid of FRM.

RE: Cyanide does USLM - Roy - 02-15-2019

(02-15-2019, 06:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: No, he's still using USLM1 because he's afraid of FRM.

Are you joking or is he really using an older version to avoid FRM?

RE: Cyanide does USLM - Shannon - 02-15-2019

(02-15-2019, 07:02 PM)Roy Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 06:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: No, he's still using USLM1 because he's afraid of FRM.

Are you joking or is he really using an older version to avoid FRM?

Sadly... not joking.

RE: Cyanide does USLM - Steve_ - 02-16-2019

Not joking lol.
I'll make my way to USLM3 soon, or USLM 4 if that's I'm the works. Right now USLM1 is quite pleasant.

RE: Cyanide does USLM - Zane - 02-17-2019

(02-16-2019, 10:23 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Not joking lol.
I'll make my way to USLM3 soon, or USLM 4 if that's I'm the works. Right now USLM1 is quite pleasant.

Promise? Cause I want everyone to experience the awesomeness of USLM3 and higher versions of it.

RE: Cyanide does USLM - Steve_ - 02-20-2019

I started USLM3 on 2/18

I'm not sure that I've noticed anything out of the ordinary yet, aside from a new sort of exhaustion, although my girlfriend has continued to have great luck. She nailed her interview and the company wants to use her to fill a position soon when another employee is expected to leave. She scored ANOTHER job interview related to teaching at the local college within her medical degree. Fingers crossed. It's funny to us because these offers have landed on her lap rather than her going out and doing any legwork. Last night she was exposed to a few hours of USLM3 for the first time. This morning I got a text from her. "Something magical has happened and my student loan payment got bumped back 6 months for reasons I don't know. [Talking about USLM] Well,it's working lol." She doesn't have to pay her student loans for the next 6 months... wow. I'm not sure how that even happens.

edit:
I went snowboarding this past weekend with some coworkers and it was a blast. I've never been before but I did pretty well and had a lot of fun.