Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet [BUILT] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet [BUILT] (/Thread-Women-Magnet-BUILT)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 05-04-2010

I do what I can.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 05-05-2010

Quality control check has revealed a discrepancy that would not affect the quality or effectiveness of the program, but it puts the program out of the build specifications by 3 seconds over 74 minutes. Because I am a perfectionist on this stuff, this is going to drive me crazy if I do not make it conform to my specified limits (1/10th of a second or less deviance over the length of any program), so I am going to re-do Phase 5 of the build for all six stages to adjust it. This will require more time, but shouldn't prevent me from being able to release either today or tomorrow. I just need it to be exact.

I expect to be uploading and releasing Woman Magnet tonight. Very shortly now...

I am uploading Woman Magnet. This upload is expected to require ~6 hours. I am going to be very busy dealing with family stuff tomorrow, so I may not be able to get this program up until tomorrow night.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Clamshell - 05-07-2010

What's it going to cost?

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 05-07-2010

I'm planning to put it up at $124.95 a copy.

Still working on getting the damned thing up. Life has a way of getting in the way. Been pissing me off. Get half done and then have to spend the next 24 hours doing stuff that prevents me from working. I hate having to stop when a job isn't done. Not that it wasn't important stuff, mind you... but there's no way for me to access the Internet to continue working when I am dealing with this stuff.

Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women is now available for purchase here:

http://subliminal-shop.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=208

Thanks for your patience, gentlemen. And yes, I'll be working on a version for gay men, lesbians, and heterosexual women.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Clamshell - 05-07-2010

I'm saving up, starting now. Looks awesome!! It's like what all the seduction gurus aspire to teach.

I look forward to using it myself... but for the time being, I have to take care of a couple other things, first.

RE: Women Magnet [BUILT] - WildFlower - 05-08-2010

I've just read the product description, it sounds fantastic. As I've got the money at the moment I think I'll buy this later today, but refrain from using it until I've completed the Alpha set. Shannon, I don't suppose it would be a good idea to use this program simultaneously with the Alpha set do you? They both seem big titles and if using them both would prevent either from working to their full potential, I'll not use them together.

RE: Women Magnet [BUILT] - alumni80 - 05-08-2010

As the one who first suggested this title, I'm especially excited and grateful to see this title is now available. Thanks, Shannon, for taking action and building it so quickly. Much appreciated! Can't wait to get started with it.

RE: Women Magnet [BUILT] - Shannon - 05-08-2010

(05-08-2010, 06:28 AM)WildFlower Wrote: I've just read the product description, it sounds fantastic. As I've got the money at the moment I think I'll buy this later today, but refrain from using it until I've completed the Alpha set. Shannon, I don't suppose it would be a good idea to use this program simultaneously with the Alpha set do you? They both seem big titles and if using them both would prevent either from working to their full potential, I'll not use them together.

Definitely not. They are both going to require too much attention and focus. It doesn't matter when you buy it, but don't use it while you're using the alpha set.

RE: Women Magnet [BUILT] - Shannon - 05-08-2010

(05-08-2010, 09:27 AM)alumni80 Wrote: As the one who first suggested this title, I'm especially excited and grateful to see this title is now available. Thanks, Shannon, for taking action and building it so quickly. Much appreciated! Can't wait to get started with it.

You're quite welcome. Thanks for suggesting it!

This is one of those titles that's so big and complex that I expect to be updating and refining it every year, and we'll do the same deal with the alpha set where you get a steep discount if you already have purchased it.

RE: Women Magnet [BUILT] - Ryan - 05-25-2010

Shannon, this is actually very similar to Magnetic Mindset that I am using the affirmations for (turning yourself into a magnetically attractive man). What I'm wondering is how do the stages work? Do you go through each stage changing into a completely different person each month? How should I feel/act towards the end of stage 1? I guess I would just like to know what kind of changes I'd go through in each set.

Thanks!