Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet [BUILT] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet [BUILT] (/Thread-Women-Magnet-BUILT)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Andrew - 04-22-2010

(04-22-2010, 05:14 PM)Litisthebest Wrote:
(04-22-2010, 12:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: Alignment and "fit" issues are cleared. Building the release candidate for final of Stage 1, and preparing preliminary of Stage 2.

Besides yourself and Andrew, who helps with the testing?

Whenever new concepts are tested, then we grab some people. Shannon is very careful with his scripting though, and if he's not using anything already tested to construct it then no. As an example, during the first bodybuilding sub I screened some people. I may or may not depending on the new one.

This new set sounds promising.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 04-23-2010

It's looking like this program is going to be one that does not have very easily definable effects by specific stage. By that I mean that you'll get the results, but you probably won't notice obvious shifts in effect between stages. I have designed it to ramp up as quickly as possible for the Type B stuff, and bring about the Type D stuff in a steadily building way over time, which should produce a smooth blending of both into a steady smooth transition that acts synergistically.

Stage 2 is finished, and I'm beginning Stage 3 in a little while.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 04-25-2010

Stage 3 is finished. I have started on Stage 4.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Clamshell - 04-26-2010

I can't wait for this one.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 04-26-2010

Well ya have to, cause there are a lot of things to do at each stage. lol Once all six stages are built I have to spend some time reviewing the build process to make sure I didn't make any mistakes or miss anything, and that could mean I need to rebuild one or two stages. It should be finished in less than a week though.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 04-28-2010

Stage 4 finished... finally. Been having a hard time getting everything dealt with in a reasonable amount of time lately with everything that's going on. In about 5 hours, I have a photoshoot that should last 4 hours, and I expect to spend 4 to 6 hours after that doing preliminary processing of the results. Tomorrow, I have to go out of town; might have a few hours to work on Stage 5. When I get back on Saturday (IF I get back on Saturday) I should be able to devote a few more hours to it and finish it on Sunday. So I estimate the whole set should be built sometime next week and as I think I said before, it has to undergo one more quality control check on my end after it's finished. So it'll probably be released around the middle to the end of next week.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - alumni80 - 04-29-2010

Exciting!

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 05-02-2010

Stage 5 is finished! Haha! Now I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Guys really, what's with giving me so much work? Wink

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 05-03-2010

Steadily working.... workin, workin, workin.... and Stage 6 is finished. Now the quality control check, and then I should be able to upload this baby.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Clamshell - 05-03-2010

(05-03-2010, 08:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: Steadily working.... workin, workin, workin.... and Stage 6 is finished. Now the quality control check, and then I should be able to upload this baby.

How soon will it be a product for us to buy? I get paid in a couple of weeks.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 05-03-2010

Unless we have some sort of unexpected server problem, I should be able to have the quality check finished sometime tomorrow. At that point, I am planning to upload and set them up.

One thing I have had to change, though, is that each stage was too much to fit safely in 60 minutes, so... 74 minutes.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Clamshell - 05-04-2010

So, are you saying that the subs could be on sale as soon as today, or sometime this week?

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 05-04-2010

Unfortunately, this day wasn't when I finished the quality check. It's requiring me to get more in-depth than I expected. However, I don't expect it to be more than a day or two more to be able to upload and release it. When I do, it'll be available. Probably this week.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Clamshell - 05-04-2010

Wow, that's fast!