Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet [BUILT] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet [BUILT] (/Thread-Women-Magnet-BUILT)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 04-20-2010

Well... this set is going to mix two major technologies. It will be a Type B/D hybrid which has not been done before. The B part should require weeks per stage; the D part should require months. I am still working out how much time should be per stage, but given the D parts and the sheer magnitude of the thing... a month per stage probably isn't unreasonable.

This really blew up in my face! I was thinking a simple program when I started this... and now it really is looking sort of epic. It is going to be a while to finish building this monster.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Clamshell - 04-20-2010

Are you going to sell the ultrasonic and masked versions separately or together? Or is that question jumping too far ahead?

At the 60 minutes per track stage, that becomes likely... why do you ask?

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Clamshell - 04-20-2010

Because I might want both. In fact I use both for the subs I'm using right now. I use the mask on the poorer speakers, as well as to tell if the subs are running on my good speakers (somehow I've picked up the habit of hitting the Pause button on my mp3 player).

I really don't see a big problem making them both available. It just will require a lot of space and download bandwidth.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - SirYuri - 04-21-2010

This will make a lot of people very happy, including myself. hahaha... lol! Smile

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 04-21-2010

This program is going to be titled "Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women". It will be released in six stages of 60 minutes per format type, for a total of 120 minutes of subliminal audio per stage. It will be set for use for 4 weeks per stage, and will thus require 6 months to work through completely. At the current rate I am estimating that when completed, the entire set will require about 1 gigabyte of disk space when compressed, and 1.5 gigabytes uncompressed.

I am expecting to finish the build of Stage 1 today.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Clamshell - 04-21-2010

(04-21-2010, 09:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am expecting to finish the build of Stage 1 today.

You work fast!

The first build of stage 1 is not the final build. It's an experiment to see how all the parts fit together. I'm good, but not that good. lol These larger builds do take time, and sometimes I have to go back and make adjustments a few times before things "fit" right.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - ncbeareatingman - 04-21-2010

How about one for Men who are homosexual??? a "Man Magnet" for Gay Men,ONLY. that would not affect str8 men at all. the Overcome Appraoch Anxiety looks great too,the one that about to come out,soon.

I beat you to it. I am planning to build one for women, gay men, and lesbian women too. Approach Anxiety for all four is out.

So today's work showed me where I had some things out of alignment and I have adjusted them. Going to rebuild Stage 1 and see if it works this time.

Holy cow is this a big one!

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 04-22-2010

Alignment and "fit" issues are cleared. Building the release candidate for final of Stage 1, and preparing preliminary of Stage 2.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Litisthebest - 04-22-2010

(04-22-2010, 12:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: Alignment and "fit" issues are cleared. Building the release candidate for final of Stage 1, and preparing preliminary of Stage 2.

Besides yourself and Andrew, who helps with the testing?

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 04-22-2010

When testing beyond myself or Andrew is necessary, I will release a program as an experimental. That way we get direct feedback from customers. However I have enough experience with the processes in this program that testing will be unnecessary. It is largely being built in a similar fashion, and requiring similar measures to, the alpha set, which I have built and tested three times now... plus it is not using anything experimental in nature.

By the way I have verified Stage 1 and am working on Stage 2.