Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet [BUILT] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet [BUILT] (/Thread-Women-Magnet-BUILT)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Women Magnet [BUILT] - alumni80 - 04-19-2010

I've thought alot about this one and I'm finally writing to describe a title that I would love to use personally.

The best name for it might be "Having an Abundance of Women". But a more exact (and more sensational) title would be "Become a Woman Magnet".

After my current subliminal project, I plan on purchasing the "Develop an Aura of Sexiness" and "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version" subliminals that are already available, and though these are very similar to the one I have in mind, I think I am suggesting something a little different.

What I would love to resolve is the feeling of scarcity around beautiful women -- feeling that sexy, attractive SINGLE women of quality are super rare. This subconscious presumption makes it so the stakes are high when talking to them and contributes to having an agenda (MUST get her!) and adds a tension and neediness that kills the connection.

Also, I want to resolve the crippling subconscious baseline that makes me believe that it's hard to meet and connect with beautiful, sexy women. That I have nothing in common with them, that I’m not their type, etc.

I can actually feel my deep seated beliefs rise up and create a barrier when I'm talking to a beautiful woman. Beliefs like: "you have nothing in common with her"..."you have nothing to offer her"..."don't screw up and say something dumb -- she's about to lose interest"..."you have to bluff if you want to get her"..."she's just being nice by talking to you"..."you could never get her hot for you"...”she SURELY has a boyfriend”..."even if she likes the way you look, your personality will snap her out of it"

Ugnhhhh.. It goes on and on.

I'm not sure if any of these limiting beliefs are specifically countered in the other related titles I mentioned, but replacing them with their opposite beliefs are key to becoming the woman magnet I am talking about.

My goal is to feel that I have such a vast ABUNDANCE of sexy, supercute, quality women in my life (and coming into my life ALL THE TIME) that there would never be a feeling of scarcity -- never any tension or agenda when talking to them.

My goal is to believe at my deepest level that it’s so EASY to meet and connect with supercute, sexy women everywhere I go because they WANT to meet me and connect with me.

My goal is to be (almost literally) a MAGNET for those beautiful, sexy, fit, confident, fun, smart women I am attracted to -- so that everywhere I go...there they are -- and I effortlessly, constantly, predictably meet them, connect with them, hook up with them.

I’ve known guys who live in this reality so I know it’s possible. I know one guy, Chris. He is a MAGNET. Everywhere he goes, day or night, he meets new girls or runs into girls he met before, and he’s always coming from having just been with a girl, or he’s on his way to meet with a girl, or a girl shows up that he hasn’t seen for a while, and they go off to have some fun. Everytime I see him, he’s with a new (CUTE) girl. His schedule is OVERFLOWING with girls. Over the years, I’ve asked him what it is that he does...he shrugs. I’ve tried to break down what he does and I’ve come to belief it’s who he is and it’s his reality -- not what he says or does. Even if he knew how he did it, he couldn’t teach it. Anyway, my acquaintance Chris is an example of what is possible. That kind of crazy over-abundance of women is what I want. He is a MAGNET and that is what I want to be.

Here are some areas the subliminal could address:

1) Projecting a potent bio-electrical ENERGY field that I naturally makes me irresistible to gorgeous, sexy women

2) Exuding a warm aura of APPROACHABILITY that makes women want to approach me and talk with me anywhere, anytime

3) Solidifying deep seated subconscious beliefs about my VALUE as a sexual man who has a lot to offer the most beautiful women

4) Correcting my deep seated subconscious beliefs about the ABUNDANCE and AVAILABILITY of amazing women

5) Correcting my deep seated subconscious beliefs about how EASY it is to meet new women everywhere I go

6) Tuning into the Law of Attraction that creates an abundance of sexy dating opportunities and MOMENTUM everywhere I go

I'm already doing affirmations to this effect and the results are great, but a powerful, dedicated subliminal that supercharges this kind of deep magnetism would be very very welcome. I'd be the first to buy it!

Wow. This was a long one. I wanted to describe it in detail because not only do I really want to try it myself, I think alot of guys might be interested also. Thanks for considering this title.

RE: Women Magnet - WildFlower - 04-19-2010

Quote:I'd be the first to buy it

I'd be the second. I'm not quite sure if this content is covered in some of the other subs - like the ones you mentioned - but I think any man could benefit from many of the specifics you just mentioned.

RE: Women Magnet - SirYuri - 04-19-2010

That mindset of being an attractive man and having an abundance mentality with women is totally what attracts more women into you. "Become a Woman Magnet" a great and interesting program indeed.

RE: Women Magnet - Clamshell - 04-19-2010

I would go for a sub that brings and abundance of attractive women to me, as well. I was using Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women and Develop an Aura of Sexiness. The problem was that it was making me look for women from the local population. And the local population is very conservative. And not many of them are all that sexy, as far as I'm concerned. And those that are tend to be religious. I switched to the money subs that I'm using right now, and now I look around thinking "I just need to clean myself up a bit, lose some weight, etc., and I can do a lot better than what I'm seeing around me". It may be a bit conceited, and even laughable if you saw me, but that's exactly how I'm feeling right now.

I just feel like I'm going to be rich. And when a person's rich, so much more of the world opens up to that person. And that really puts a new spin on my perception of things.

I guess I would like to listen to a sub that has lots of women whom I'd be attracted to always appear into my reality and they be attracted to me. Just like the sub you described above.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Shannon - 04-20-2010

I am building this now.

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - Clamshell - 04-20-2010

Consider me a buyer!! The more I read the first post of this thread, the more I realize that's exactly what I'm looking for, too. As I tend to go through the same feelings that Alumni80 goes through. Will you be working on the Manifest Your Sexual Desires, also?

This is turning into a very complex script quickly. I'm going to have to do some "thread gathering" in it. But it is looking like a brilliant program so far!

RE: Women Magnet [BEING BUILT] - alumni80 - 04-20-2010

That's great news!! I can't wait for this one.

I can imagine how the script on this one can quickly become complex. Would it work better as a multi-phase system like the "Alpha/Dominant Male Subliminal Training Set "?

You mentioned "thread gathering"...If there is anything I can contribute in the way of specific ideas or "affirmations" that would work within this script, please let me know. I'm so happy to help on this! (and yes, I read the notice Smile )

This will be so helpful to me, and others who are looking for an abundance of great women in their lives. Thanks for taking it on and keep us posted!

I would like to help, too, if I can.

Thread gathering means I consolidate similar ideas within a script wherever possible to keep the script shorter so it has more impact.

A six stage set does sound good for this one actually... I think I will do that. Given the specifics of what I have in the script, it probably would have ended up as such regardless.

Not sure how you would help, Clamshell... can you clarify that for me?

Thanks for defining "thread gathering", Shannon.

Hope the subliminal build goes well. I can't wait to start with this one.

Holy cow, that's a hell of a script! BIG and complex. It's not just going to have to be a six stage set, but it's going to be as big as the Alpha set for 2010 - sixty minutes per stage. I can't fit it in less. This is turning into a big project!

(04-20-2010, 11:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: Not sure how you would help, Clamshell... can you clarify that for me?

Not sure either. Maybe just make some suggestions or something? After all, this looks exactly what I need as well.
(04-20-2010, 03:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: Holy cow, that's a hell of a script! BIG and complex. It's not just going to have to be a six stage set, but it's going to be as big as the Alpha set for 2010 - sixty minutes per stage. I can't fit it in less. This is turning into a big project!

Wow, looks like I'm going to have to start saving my money. I guess it's a good thing I'm working on money subsBig Grin

Wow. Sounds epic.

So the Alpha set is designed for use over the course of many months, correct?

What are you thinking for the Woman Magnet set? Do you have A rough timeframe per stage?