Subliminal Talk
. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: . (/Thread---9893)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Luck Maximizer Edition - Shannon - 12-17-2018

Okay, so we are having a miscommunication. I thought you were referring to something very different. My bad.

. - Hatman - 12-26-2018

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Luck Maximizer Edition - ncbeareatingman - 12-26-2018

(12-26-2018, 09:49 AM)Hatman Wrote: Entry 9

I think I'm trying to run away.

During the final night of the previous cycle I listened to two more loops than I intended. My alarm usually wakes me up when I'm supposed to disconnect my earbuds and shut off the media player. This time I woke up, turned off the alarm, and completely neglected to disconnect my earbuds. The thought didn't even cross my mind. But what I did manage to do is disconnect my phone charger because the phone battery was at 100%. Confused

To counter this in the future I put a label on the alarm to remind me what I am supposed to do.

During the same night I had a dream where I was in a GTA-like game and I was successfully running away from a bunch of NPC goonies who were slightly slower than me. I was running down flights of stairs, hopping fences, sprinting down a sidewalks, etc.

Then during the second night of the break I had a similar dream. This time I was on a bicycle and I was running away from something, I'm not sure what.

Now last night (first night of a new cycle), I woke up to my alarm as usual. This time I had no earbuds in at all. So I had to guesstimate the remaining listening time. I woke up feeling super tired, but I still managed to get up and work a little on my goal. This sort of thing is happening more often now, so I think I'm going to have to find creative ways to keep those earbuds in for the appropriate amount of time.

Also, last night I caught myself thinking that I've not been seeing results from USLM and that my subconscious may be getting bored of the subliminal. This of course is not true and once I realized what was happening I quickly dismissed these thoughts. They felt very natural and I can see how some people can get fooled by them.

I see others trying to run away from this subliminal as well. Many already have at the first sight of DMSI, even when they were seeing results from USLM. Others are thinking about it. This is a testament of how far the subs have come. It's getting to be either execute the script or run away.

Onto the next week!

I Know this one was not aimed at me,nor am I implying that...coz I Love love love USLM3 repleat with FRM v3. hanging in there and going on with it until USM comes out with advanced FRM v4.3 'er something close in it,then its continue on until further notice,or until A7 or BAMM comes out. I could easily see using Ultra Monetary Success for a duration of at least nine months...after all we're talking about money attractor,manifestor,doors of success and oppurtunity to open,why wouldnt I wanna do that for a long as I can,as needed? USLM3 rocks in my book. Keith.

. - Hatman - 12-26-2018

. - Hatman - 12-28-2018

. - Hatman - 01-25-2019

. - Hatman - 01-25-2019