Subliminal Talk
. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: . (/Thread---9893)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

. - Hatman - 10-12-2018

. - Hatman - 10-14-2018

. - Hatman - 10-18-2018

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Luck Maximizer Edition - changer - 10-19-2018

(10-18-2018, 03:37 PM)Hatman Wrote: Entry 4
Fortunately/unfortunately, there is no real way for me to find its original owner. There are simply way too many people around.

In my country even every small town has got lost-property offices. Here the correct way would be to hand it over to such an office. If for 6 months nobody asks for the item you would be the official new owner, otherwise you would get 5% of the items worth from the owner who takes it back.

---
I like that you mark your entries to distinguish them from conversation.

. - Hatman - 10-19-2018

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Luck Maximizer Edition - Shannon - 10-19-2018

Perhaps post on Craigslist or somewhere that people might look for such an item, maybe a college bulletin board?

Then again... if this is broke ass college students, how likely are they to be losing something like that?

. - Hatman - 10-19-2018

. - Hatman - 10-19-2018

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Luck Maximizer Edition - Shannon - 10-19-2018

(10-19-2018, 07:55 AM)Hatman Wrote: I've got a brilliant idea. I can just take a photo of the thing and tape it on some nearby object from where I found it. This person is likely to walk through there again.

Or just an ad for a lost bracelet. Then make them describe it.

Make them describe it. Otherwise you have no proof.

. - Hatman - 10-19-2018

. - Hatman - 10-22-2018

. - Hatman - 11-02-2018

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Luck Maximizer Edition - ncbeareatingman - 11-02-2018

(11-02-2018, 02:19 PM)Hatman Wrote: Entry 6

It's been quite a bit since my last entry and I have a few things to report.

There wasn't much on the luck aspect of things up until the last 3 days or so. Shannon has mentioned that you may only be partially executing the script or none at all while FRM was working through any fears that block progress. I think partial execution what was happening because I still had positive changes in my thought patterns and such.

So here's the recent luck:

I had a couple of big instances of finding "lost" money, so I don't know if this counts as luck or not. I found close to $500 that I totally forgotten about in my coinbase account, half of it was still in crypto, oof! I didn't lose any money as far as I can tell, so I withdrew everything to my bank account.

Today I received an email from a brokerage that I haven't used in two years telling me that I can participate in some shareholders meeting. I thought I sold everything and withdrew years ago. But to my surprise, I still had about $250 in cash, and about $10 worth of stock belonging to the company in said email (probably an allocated dividend). Good thing I logged on because I was accruing $10/month in fees due to inactivity. Withdrew all that as well.

A couple of days ago, I received a text message from my high school coach telling me that he's finally going to be sending a check for $1000 from a scholarship that I received after graduating. I have been sending him reminders every few months.

Then there's this small tidbit. I went to buy some candy from a vending machine for myself on Halloween night. It was one of those modern vending machines where if your snack doesn't vend properly and gets stuck it will continue trying to dispense until it finally falls out. That's what happened and through this process it accidentally dispensed two packs of M&M's instead of one. Yay! Thumbsup

This post is getting rather long and I still have some very interesting things to share regarding FRM and how things went since my last entry. So I'll update on that aspect tomorrow Smile

Coooooll HatMan!! Dude all of that is awesome and still yet more to come tomorrow...same Bat Time,Same Bat Channel!! Ha! :-)

. - Hatman - 11-18-2018