Subliminal Talk
. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: . (/Thread---9893)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

. - Hatman - 09-24-2018

. - Hatman - 09-25-2018

. - Hatman - 09-26-2018

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Experiences - ncbeareatingman - 09-26-2018

(09-26-2018, 01:07 PM)Hatman Wrote: Entry 3

There's more to this program than plain old luck. It's less exciting, but the success aspect of it is also important, more so for me. There's so many things I'd like to share about the level of growth I've experienced on subliminals that I could write a short book. But who's got the time for that? I don't! Non

One of my favorite things that happened to me over the course of my DMSI A run, and expanded on by this one is the very blatant loss of social anxiety. My life long struggle is now, gone. If success also means being able to freely to talk to others, then this is yet another thing to check off the list. Not being constrained by this is certainly life changing in many ways. Especially when you think about the consequences of this over a period of time. Think of the Butterfly Effect. I am one step closer to putting myself on the probability line of achieving the goals I set for myself, and who knows what else.

This leads to another change I noticed on USLM.

My real life leadership skills have improved dramatically without any real effort or practice on my part. This may sound silly, but I feel like a good part of them came from online games when I was growing up. In pretty much any game I've played (browser, mobile, PC), whether it be a guild, a clan, or any other group, I became the leader of those little communities. I wanted to be the best and have people follow me.

Nowadays, whenever I'm working in a group, I take the lead. This used to never happen before.

One of my classes is all about group work. It's a fairly large class and we were split into different table teams for the semester. The first time we got an assignment I quickly took charge of a table of 8. A table of 8! That is almost unbelievable to me. And this is just one example. I was the kid who would hide behind his fathers leg whenever guests came to visit. Never spoke in class. Had few close friends, only some acquaintances. I was scared all throughout my teens. Not anymore.

I'm writing a new chapter in my life. No, I'm starting a new book altogether! And it feels really good. Here's to USLM! Drinks

Hat's off to Hatman!! Hooray,for he'sa Jolly Good Fellow!!
Hatman Du KatMan-Du:-) Hat Man 'can Do!" USLM...is such an awesome program,right now,Im soo lovin' it!! can you imagine what its gonna be like in 6G!! Dang!!

. - Hatman - 09-27-2018

. - Hatman - 09-29-2018

. - Hatman - 10-05-2018

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Luck Maximizer Edition - ncbeareatingman - 10-05-2018

Exciting indeed HatMan!! Looking forward to seeing and reading about your experiences and endevors on USLM2 to da Max!! ;-)

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Luck Maximizer Edition - Zane - 10-09-2018

Are u using "A" or "B"?

. - Hatman - 10-09-2018

. - Hatman - 10-09-2018

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Luck Maximizer Edition - ncbeareatingman - 10-09-2018

HatMan, do me a big flavor man... if you get the message that the NEW AND IMPROVED version of USLM2 comes out today would you plz post that in MY journal,and I'll get on it right away. I'll be checkin back periodically through out the day but in case Im not here,I;ll be shure to check my journal especially if I see you've posted there. thanks. Keith.

. - Hatman - 10-12-2018

RE: Hatman's US/LM - Luck Maximizer Edition - Shannon - 10-12-2018

Quote:I know that the secondary ASRB is not calculated yet, but it can't be 1:1 or 1:2. Otherwise it would have been calculated much sooner. I'm not proud of it, but the excitement got the better of me.

I don't think you understand how calculating ASRB2 works. I have about 50 different options to run through and determine the results of, and this is done iteratively until I have just the best one left. One of the finalists for the last two days I was working on ASRB2 was... 1:1.

Don't make assumptions. I'm still in the process of calculating the ASRB2. I am starting again for a third time from scratch.