Subliminal Talk
US/LM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM (/Thread-US-LM--9887)

Pages: 1 2

RE: US/LM - Freckles - 10-16-2018

Monday 8th October two numbers, no win.
Wednesday 10th four numbers. Division 4 win of $26.50.
Saturday 13th four numbers. Two times division 6 win of $13.30.
Monday 15th three numbers no win.
No coffee for one month three days and liking it.

RE: US/LM - Freckles - 10-21-2018

Just had a holiday in Sydney. We got to the airport to leave and I stood in line and my wife was getting something out of her bag and someone else stood behind me. Then my wife stood behind them and I was going to let my wife in next to me but decided to let the other person behind me go in front of me and I stood next to my wife. The line up had between 40 and 50 people in it and as we got to the entrance where the line starts to go zig zag with the fences a woman who works at the airport comes up to me and asked me and the rest of the line behind me to go into the next lot of fences. We started to walk and noticed the line in front of us only had 8 people in it. We checked in early. I looked back and the person I let in front of me was still in the same position 40 to 50 person's deep.Thumbsup

RE: US/LM - Freckles - 11-02-2018

Wednesday 17th 2 division 6 win of $14.80.
Saturday 20th no win.
Monday 22nd no win.
Wednesday 24th no win.
Saturday 27th no win.
Monday 29th no win.
Wednesday 31st 1 division 6 win of $13.95.
Still doing the first USLM and up to nearly 2 months of listening. I will keep going for the whole three months and maybe switch to USLMax. Still feeling good. Haven't had any headaches. Random people still have a long stare at me. I have a small inflatable boat and yesterday I tested out a small electric trolling motor I recently bought. I was fishing about 100 metres from a jetty and not getting many bites and decided to move over to the other side of the jetty. As I took off a ferry was pulling up to pick up passengers from the jetty and as I got about 5 metres away to go under the bridge that connects to the floating pontoon an airport employee accidently dropped her boat pass and it slipped through the gaps of wood and into the water. She asked me to grab it if I could see it so I pulled up and scooped it up and handed it to her. I noticed it was a brand new 10 trip boat pass that would have cost her over one hundred dollars. I was in the right spot at the right time to pass some luck onto her. Go USLMThumbsup
( also caught a 31 cm grassy sweet lip about an hour later)nice little feed.

RE: US/LM - Freckles - 06-26-2019

Gday to everyone. I haven't posted for ages and like the new look of the forum. I had a rest from subs for a while and just bought USLM4 last Friday. First night had broken sleep. Second night had an awesome sleep and dreamt I was going to board a plane and myself and other passengers were with the captain on the tarmac. There was no body to the plane and the  Captain was  holding the wings of the plane. We all walked over to a grassed area and the captain said they lost the tug that pulls the plane onto the runway. Then we were in the plane but we were driving on the highway and I was looking out the window to see if the wings weren't going to clip other cars and sides of tunnels. Then I was in a hallway and a blonde girl was spider walking the wall like they do on American Ninja warrior tv show. She had a light blue silk nightie on and lifted it up to show me her underwear. 
The third day of listening on the third loop I had a strong feeling like there was laughter trying to get out. I'm on my third day off today and last night I dreamt I was walking into a hotel foyer where the reception is. I noticed the floor was beach sand and thought it was weird because the hotel was five star. I seen four people bouncing a gold ball to each other. The ball wasn't shiny it was matte and size of a basketball. One of them seen me watching then bounced the ball over to me. As soon as I caught it I star jumped but left my left arm with the ball down by my side and done some sort of body builder pose. The four people started laughing and so did I and then I was woken by my wife who got up to use the toilet. When she was out of the room I laughed into my pillow until she came out and by then I was calmed down. I must have got a endorphin release. 
The lottery is still a goal and I won $11.55 in last night's draw. The dream about the four people with the gold ball I'm going to use as sign to play number four as the Powerball in tonight draw. Another goal is to make $5 a day by betting on the Greyhounds.
Also saving up for LTU.

RE: US/LM - Freckles - 06-29-2019

You know when you finish listening to the sub it feels like your brains had a work out well I'm on day five of the rest break and can still feel that although not as strong as on rest days one two three. I don't think I'll change the loops and days off like I've read other people have done. 
Last night's dream I seen a plane coming into land on a airport where I live but this runway is to small for this passenger plane. I seen it was a Virgin plane and as it was approaching the runway there was a rusty shed and some trees in it's way and had to pull back up a bit to dodge them. My view was from behind and I was checking to see if the wings would clip the trees, they didn't and then it landed. I was near the runway and another small plane landed. It had a cockpit window like a fighter jets and I seen three people in there. The plane was rusty with no paint and had exhaust pipes sticking out behind the window. It had a steam punk feel to it.

I've got a orgone generator and showed my brother and he's a bit skeptical about it so I said I'll do an experiment and put a photo of him next to the generator and wrote a note saying that a random woman wearing something yellow will ask him the time. I'm on the generator too but with a different request. It's been two weeks and today at work a random dude come up and asked me the time. As I told him I checked to see if he was wearing anything yellow but he wasn't. I messaged my brother but he hasn't answered yet and  I mentioned this to my wife but she says it just coincidence but I reckon this has sort of manifested on to me because it's not everyday I get asked the time and can't remember the last time someone did. I know this experiment  probably sounds stupid,  but wondered what other people think about it. I got Excited. Yeye
The Powerball this week was 7 so will keep playing 4.

RE: US/LM - Infinite - 06-29-2019

Ten years ago, maybe it would have been more common. People don't need to ask the time anymore, it's on their phone, it's everywhere. I had a manifestation happen on uslm4 that was a little different than what I daydreamed.

Good luck on the powerball!

RE: US/LM - Freckles - 06-30-2019

(06-29-2019, 05:03 AM)Infinite Wrote: Ten years ago, maybe it would have been more common.  People don't need to ask the time anymore, it's on their phone, it's everywhere.  I had a manifestation happen on uslm4 that was a little different than what I daydreamed.

Good luck on the powerball!

Thanks Infinite, appreciate your thoughts.

RE: US/LM4 - Freckles - 07-03-2019

Started the new arsb2. Listening to the masked trickling stream. Feeling good.
In my dream last night I was on a river. The water was muddy, sort of like a ice coffee colour. I was on a small row boat and tried rowing but couldn't and just had to go with the flow. I seen people swimming and a girl with no top on who had bee sting size breasts, they where nice. I thought I wouldn't want to swim in this water but then found I was. I was flowing with the water past a girl and she latched onto me with her legs then we kissed. It was awesome.
I live and work on an island and my wife and I have lived in guest accommodation for a few years. There's no kitchen facilities. We cook out of a portable oven and slow cookers and do the dishes in one of the vanity basins.  It's a good place to save money.  We had our name down on a list for two years for better accommodation and yesterday we got told we can move next Tuesday to a studio with kitchen and all the modern trimming. So looking forward to that.  Maybe USLM4 has something to do with this.