Subliminal Talk
poker player into BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: poker player into BASE (/Thread-poker-player-into-BASE)

Pages: 1 2

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-23-2018

DAY 4 STAGE 1

It feels like I am running BASE a lifetime. Today I had so many ups and downs. The day started and I was highly motivated and I thought I would be better off starting the grind early. I hit the gym and I started working 3 hours earlier than normal. My motivation turned into frustration within 4 hours and my concentration dropped significantly. I have a bit of headache which I have since day 1 running BASE. Quite funny how my mood changed and I am even struggling to listen the sub but I will continue listening until I hit my minimum 10-12 hours. Tomorrow is a planned day off from working to clean my house and do some more in depth study. Maybe read some more journals from subliminal forums which is a hobby I have the last few days

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-24-2018

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-25-2018

My headache is constant now. It could be because i took only a few days off from uslm. I was thinking to use uslm because i of the reason above but i quite like what base is doing to me. Even in my "off" days my productivity is much higher than usual. My motivation is extremely high and my interaction with other people i am working is even smoother. I have high tonality unfortunately and in uslm my voice became deeper. It could be that i had a cold but still....my voice was sexy as fuck. I miss that. I dont know if uslm still running or it is only from base but i feel very happy....more than usual even though my results are breakeven last few days

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-28-2018

DAY 1-9 STAGE 1

Today is the mark of the 9th day running BASE. Overall i am very happy with the sub. I got some minor yet important strategy insights that i didnt have before or i didnt bother working on them. My new schedule is much better than before which helps the routine

I will start with the negative i had and let the positive aspects in the end because i like to close in a more optimistic way

-I feel exhausted. My sleep quality is really bad. Even though i always used to sleep 5-6 hours i felt rested(no alarms ever) I took a nap every day, i never did that before
-I dont have the high feeling anymore. I assume it was from USLM and not from BASE
-I always have a light pressure in my ears even though I listen through speakers
-I miss USLM. I feel like a retard now that I am writing this but I think it was a mistake to switch from USLM and I dont really know what to do because I like BASE but I have this hole that I need USLM. What holds me back from using USLM is a) I want to do it properly now so I will take one week off and I like using a sub every day b) I would like to try new LTU and I dont really want to take 35 days off to switch subs c) State shifting in USLM could be a pain in the ass because I was thinking to buy Sleep magic in order to improve my sleep
-I feel kinda down the last 7 days
-I lost a big pot worth of 18000$ while I was favourite 75%
-I have insane negative talk inside my head. I feel the poison in my thoughts and I dont like this. I dont know why, i am a very positive person but lately i feel like i am a piece of shit with the thoughts i have

Positive

Many many positive aspects
-Those nine days I am up 9000$. Again its nothing compare to the stakes I am playing but everything is baby steps. I have to consider that I lost this big pot and I could easily be up 27000$
-My relationship with the other highstake player I am working improved.
-My focus the first 7 days was skyrocketing while the last two days dropped which is my fault
-I adjusted my schedule and i like it much more
-I got the thinking of working some minor yet important tournament stages
-Even though I did two binge days instead of one my weight dropped due to the fact I am hitting the gym near every day. Before subs my weight would be the same
My productivity is the highest I ever had

I think I might got a bit affected that Shannon is writing that 5.5g is much more powerful and I didnt get the high feeling the last days from BASE which was a huge dissapointment. I am considering to swtich to USLM again. If I do I will do it properly. Take one week off from BASE 5g and focus one USLM. My only counter thought is that I might want to try LTU or DMSI 3.3 when they get released. I would appreciate to read any insights

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-29-2018

I understand i am drinking way too much coffee. I had three big cups of coffee yesterday and i couldnt manage to sleep until 9AM. I will reduce my daily intake to one cup half in the morning half when i start working and observe how my body responds