Subliminal Talk
poker player into BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: poker player into BASE (/Thread-poker-player-into-BASE)

Pages: 1 2

poker player into BASE - blth - 09-13-2018

I am gonna take many negative comments and thoughts about this but I decided to switch in BASE from USLM. I took two days off, I understand that it will cause turbulence but I am planning to run the first six stages at least twice. I ran USLM for a month so I expect the turbulence to be weaker or shorter. Maybe not

Why the change:
1) I cant live without coffee. I like black coffee both taste and effect. I am drinking 3-6 cups every day the last 11 years and I wouldn’t like to stop it
2) My pleasure is going out, drinking, partying and meeting women. Using a 5.5g doesn’t allow that either and I don’t feel like giving up either coffee or alcohol when I enjoy them that much
3) I understand BASE is a much more complete program for my goals
4) I like to run the sub as much as I work. I have days working 12-15 hours and 7 loops wont do the trick

Some people will say my subc won and I switched to BASE. This is a marathon not a sprint and I would like to have something more sustainable in my arsenal for the long run

Now the truth about myself

I am a poker player the last 8 years. In the beginning I worked as business insurance for two years and I didn’t like my job. When the opportunity to make money from poker arised I couldn’t let it go. I said to myself either you will become extremely good at this or you will go back to your 9-5 job and in few years you will be depressed. The first few years I was making very good money for my country. I was making well over 3x the average employee. The next 4-5 years I made well over half million but I mismanaged my money. I was working 8 months printing the green and the next 4 months spending absurd amounts partying. This year is the worst of my poker career and I am in a big debt. I am a semi celebrity in my area. That means I am very well known to online world and semi known to live poker world. I am quite successful and I wouldn’t like to reveal my real name but I have some huge longterm goals. I will break them down to lifetime, yearly and 32 day stage. The format I am playing is multi table tournaments. A high variance format. The only other program I would be interested in is BAMM and I will switch from BASE only if I get accepted to BAMM or if I order a custom sub specifically for what I am doing

I am open to answer any question but I will avoid any negative or malicious comments. I started using subliminals because I would like to change and push some aspects of myself. I am here on this forum because I honestly want to improve and I don’t understand people who are here to post anything else but helpful comments

To understand how high variance is in my field here is a simulation of graph of a good winning regular like myself. I will show for online poker only. When I am playing live the average buy in is much higher around 3000$ and the games much lower but the roi is higher

In one year I have the expectation to play 4000 tournaments at abi of 215$

Monthly variance
https://i.imgur.com/BCLdK1r.png
Even though ev is calculate at 17000$ someone can easily have a loosing month of 28000$
Yearly variance
https://i.imgur.com/6CY1XCU.png
As you can see a winning player can have losing year

My abi is much higher and I am planning to take some shots at 100 000 mtts within 1.5 year. I will not have all my action and I will calculate the abi and profit depending how much action I actually have. There are softwares that you input the hands you play and can calculate if you are a winning or losing player. Its not something that I think I am winning or losing because those softwares give exact output if you are winning or losing, which stage is the weakest, which hands you played worst, what you can adjust and other interesting things. Of course those things take time and studying is equally important to working. I will write down the exact goals I want to achieve and in the next post I will have what I am interested to take from BASE

Lifetime
-Become all time winner in live mtts. I started playing live this year. It will need a lot of dedication and work from myself as I am still planning to play online and mix live. Longterm I will switch to live because I can have much higher average buy in
https://i.imgur.com/6ePXw18.png

This is the top 20 live poker list. Everyone is still an active poker player. The winnings will only grow bigger. In the end of my poker carreer I want to be on top of all

-I want to be on the top of online poker world too. That could be done much quicker. In online I am a top dog and I can close the gap quickly. They have a point leaderboard and if I grind hard the next two years I can be on top of everyone because online is getting harder and many regulars are stopping or dropping their average buy in lower

https://i.imgur.com/9mCDgv8.png

Yearly
- 500 000$ profit from 13-September-2018 until 30-September-2019

Monthly
I will consider as month each stage of BASE
-375 online multi table tournaments on months I don’t play live. It averages on 17 mtts each day if I work 22 days month. I will work more most likely but I always calculate the safer side
-Eat healty 25 days per month / hit the gym 25 days per month

I would be happy if I manage to listen BASE 12-14 hours every day even if I am travelling. The good thing I can break the hours and I don’t have to listen back to back like USLM

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-13-2018

[Image: niXpznZ.png]

[Image: x5O5kH2.png]

Average score: 5.15

The next part will be evaluated in the end of my first run of 6 stages and in the end of my second run

[Image: qkjb8tT.png]

I will reread the list of BASE tomorrow and add if i find something else important

RE: poker player into BASE - Shannon - 09-13-2018

Once again...

State shifting does not prevent you from using stimulants (caffeine), depressants (alcohol, nicotine) and other mind altering drugs (marijuana, etc.). State shifting will be destroyed, but the rest of the program will be intact.

State shifting is a technology used to enhance the effects of the program.

I find it fascinating that when it comes down to it, you decided to approach caffeine in such a way that you were going to fail. Instead of doing the reasonable thing (either just drinking your coffee or weaning yourself off), you just went all or nothing and caused yourself massive issues from your ADDICTION to caffeine.

Caffeine is a drug. When you stop cold turkey with most drugs that have become an addiction, you have problems. You need to wean yourself off. 5 cups today, 4 cups tomorrow, 3 cups the next day, then 2, then 1, then 0, would have been much easier and more reasonable.

Second, I can tell you are addicted because you make the statement that you "cannot live without" coffee, when we all know that you can. Coffee does not keep you alive. You've just gotten yourself addicted to caffeine. Coming off that addiction, you're going to have to adjust to the difference in brain and body chemistry. You can't just flip a switch.

Third, you don't see to much care for following the instructions on switching subs, either. And last, switching subs a lot is not going to get you anywhere.

I would put money on this being self sabotage from your subconscious.

IIRC you started BASE before you used USLM, too, right?

Hey Shannon

I am addicted to coffee that is true. I agree with the second statement. Its more like i dont want to live without coffee. I agree with the third statement too. The issue is that i am quite new to all this subliminal test and i would like to find something that i get the most value in my job and it can be used longterm. I dont have any itention to request a refund for anything i am buying fwiw, not now not in the future. I agree that it can be self sabotage. I used BASE briefly before that is true, but i didnt know about USLM and at that point i thought USLM was better. Knowing everything i wrote, dont you think BASE is a much better fit? If i didnt use any sub, wouldnt you recommend BASE above anything for my situation?

Obviously you are right about the third statement but i enjoy running a sub every day and i dont really want to take a break even if that means a slight uncomfort or less result for few days

Thanks for your insight

EDIT: sidenote i havent started base yet, i spent most of my morning reading carefully the instructions and planning my next year

If you are a professional poker player, then either could be useful. But I'd like you to examine your reaction to USLM. If that is subconscious self sabotage, it means two things:

1. It was working, so you sabotaged it, and
2. You need to explain why you sabotaged it.

Sabotage comes from fear of whatever is being sabotaged in the case of subliminals, and when that is being fortunate and successful, as a professional poker player, you have a deeper issue to face.

BASE is more broad and encompassing, but less powerful as a 5G sub.

I can't offer you advice on which to run, but I am curious as to why you would be sabotaging USLM.

I dont know how much USLM was working. It was working because i got the high feeling that i really enjoyed. I didnt feel or become more successful or lucky. I dont want to write that it didnt work because i might get more lucky/successful if i use the sub for three months. What i mean is that i have some indications that part of the sub was working but not quite clicking inside if it makes any sense. As i wrote many times i dont believe in miracles and i dont blame the sub for anything. From my point of view it is just another weapon in my arsenal. What bothered me was my drop of focus in the end of the 7 loops

When i used BASE i remember the max productivity and laser focus were instantly on from day one which was suprising. BASE clicked instantly and i think it was a mistake to switch subs but i wanted more. I read that USLM is more powerful. I am on the greedy side and i wanted stronger results

Maybe coffeine and alcohol is just an excuse to stop USLM. I dont really know. I am very competitive and i am never satisfied no matter how good the results because i know i can do better. Even if i was in the top of world in my working area i wouldnt be satisfied because i know if i am here someone else will come and i need better results. I am professional poker player for 8 years. We have very strong software to analyze every single thing you can imagine. In those 8 years i ran bellow expected value every single year. That means a software made the projection i should make x dollars and i made x-1 dollars every year, but i made so much money because i was studying and working harder than most people so my expected value is higher than 95% of people who are professionals. I do consider myself unlucky poker but i consider myself a very lucky person. There is an inside joke that i have such a good social life that the expected value of my social life is so high that is draining my poker $ value. I dont have fear of success so i cant say i sabotaged myself because i am afraid of success. I am on the other side that i cant get enough success. Every year i had tough milestones to hit and i reached them every year but i wanted more. In conclusion, i do think somehow i might sabotage myself but honestly i dont know how

As a creator and much more experienced person in this area you might think of reasons. Also for the same reason i think you are the best person to advice which one to run, assuming i never ran USLM

I am not sure i understand this ''when that is being fortunate and successful, as a professional poker player, you have a deeper issue to face'' If i understand correctly you mean i am afraid to be successful but the issue is that i am already successful (this year is tough though) and i am playing the higher stakes already. Its not like i am some random kid who is just starting and want to be a pro poker player. I am established in higher stakes for quite few years and i passed the threshold that some people think i am a ''gambler'' or what i do is unethical. For one because i never really care what other people think, i passed this when i was in the beginning of my career. For second i am known and quite successful which is something i want and i want it more and more magnified. If you mean something else i would be happy to read it

I appreciate taking your time to respond

(09-13-2018, 06:05 AM)worldpua Wrote: I dont know how much USLM was working. It was working because i got the high feeling that i really enjoyed. I didnt feel or become more successful or lucky. I dont want to write that it didnt work because i might get more lucky/successful if i use the sub for three months. What i mean is that i have some indications that part of the sub was working but not quite clicking inside if it makes any sense. As i wrote many times i dont believe in miracles and i dont blame the sub for anything. From my point of view it is just another weapon in my arsenal. What bothered me was my drop of focus in the end of the 7 loops

When i used BASE i remember the max productivity and laser focus were instantly on from day one which was suprising. BASE clicked instantly and i think it was a mistake to switch subs but i wanted more. I read that USLM is more powerful. I am on the greedy side and i wanted stronger results

Maybe coffeine and alcohol is just an excuse to stop USLM. I dont really know. I am very competitive and i am never satisfied no matter how good the results because i know i can do better. Even if i was in the top of world in my working area i wouldnt be satisfied because i know if i am here someone else will come and i need better results. I am professional poker player for 8 years. We have very strong software to analyze every single thing you can imagine. In those 8 years i ran bellow expected value every single year. That means a software made the projection i should make x dollars and i made x-1 dollars every year, but i made so much money because i was studying and working harder than most people so my expected value is higher than 95% of people who are professionals. I do consider myself unlucky poker but i consider myself a very lucky person. There is an inside joke that i have such a good social life that the expected value of my social life is so high that is draining my poker $ value. I dont have fear of success so i cant say i sabotaged myself because i am afraid of success. I am on the other side that i cant get enough success. Every year i had tough milestones to hit and i reached them every year but i wanted more. In conclusion, i do think somehow i might sabotage myself but honestly i dont know how

As a creator and much more experienced person in this area you might think of reasons. Also for the same reason i think you are the best person to advice which one to run, assuming i never ran USLM

How do you know you don't have fear of success? You might consciously be aware of your conscious fears, but most people are not aware of their subconscious fears.

You can see the truth by what you experience and how you act.

You never feeling like anything success-wise is good enough or secure tells me that subconsciously, you have a serious fear that you may not consciously know about. It is probably based in self esteem, but could be a fear of failure as well. I think that nothing is ever good enough because you compare yourself to others in your field and you always come up with the answer that someone else is better, even if you're already the best.

I'm not saying you did sabotage USLM, I'm saying it looks possible.

Quote:I am not sure i understand this ''when that is being fortunate and successful, as a professional poker player, you have a deeper issue to face'' If i understand correctly you mean i am afraid to be successful but the issue is that i am already successful (this year is tough though) and i am playing the higher stakes already. Its not like i am some random kid who is just starting and want to be a pro poker player. I am established in higher stakes for quite few years and i passed the threshold that some people think i am a ''gambler'' or what i do is unethical. For one because i never really care what other people think, i passed this when i was in the beginning of my career. For second i am known and quite successful which is something i want and i want it more and more magnified. If you mean something else i would be happy to read it

I appreciate taking your time to respond

Quote:Sabotage comes from fear of whatever is being sabotaged in the case of subliminals, and when that is being fortunate and successful, as a professional poker player, you have a deeper issue to face.

In other words, if your livelihood depends on success, and you are self sabotaging with a program like USLM, then there's something seriously wrong at a subconscious level that is currently holding you back.

Once again, I'm not sure you're sabotaging. It looks suspicious to me, but I don't have enough evidence to say one way or the other.

I would say there is something you need to heal and clear to be truly happy. I don't think you are happy, and I don't think you ever will be until that thing or group of things is healed and cleared.

But that aside, use whatever you believe works best for you. Just keep an eye out for what your subconscious is trying to accomplish at the same time.

How do you know you don't have fear of success? You might consciously be aware of your conscious fears, but most people are not aware of their subconscious fears.

Very interesting insight. I always thought ''I am not afraid to be successful, I became successful and I remain successful so I cant fear the success'' It never crossed my mind I might have this to be honest but your insight is giving me second thoughts

It is probably based in self esteem, but could be a fear of failure as well. I think that nothing is ever good enough because you compare yourself to others in your field and you always come up with the answer that someone else is better, even if you're already the best

The reason that I compare myself to others while knowing I am one of the best but my goal is to be the best by miles, thats why I will never feel secure, that is correct. I want to be so ahead of my competition that noone will have any shadow of doubt who is the best. I dont mean top 10 – top 5. I mean the best. I rarely think someone is better. This year I think I have some equal skilled people but this is a very weird year and I am transitioning from a format I was number one to mtts where I dont know my rank exactly yet

EDIT: Thinking more and more about this, i have fear of failure. This is the reason i am studying so many hours when i am not working. I despise failure. I am not 100% sure i have this fear though. It will be an interesting BASE ride and hopefully it will help me heal and clear the things that might cause self sabotage

In other words, if your livelihood depends on success, and you are self sabotaging with a program like USLM, then there's something seriously wrong at a subconscious level that is currently holding you back.

Once again, I'm not sure you're sabotaging. It looks suspicious to me, but I don't have enough evidence to say one way or the other.

Another very interesting insight. Now i have second thoughts whether i should stick to USLM or do what my feeling is pointing out which is BASE. Yes I might be sabotaging myself without knowing. I can accept that. Well I will keep my journal and if you find something worrying I would appreciate if you point it out. Or someone else for that matter. I am open to advice / critisism

I would say there is something you need to heal and clear to be truly happy. I don't think you are happy, and I don't think you ever will be until that thing or group of things is healed and cleared. 

I dont think I am completely happy that is true. I hope BASE will help. I recently read a journal and the person wrote he didnt have any negativity within after completing BASE. Again if you read anything suspicious and you have any suggestions I am more than happy to listen

But that aside, use whatever you believe works best for you. Just keep an eye out for what your subconscious is trying to accomplish at the same time

The reason to keep a journal is to have more than an eye haha

Thanks again

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-14-2018

DAY 1 morning Stage 1

I am planning to run 2 loops in the morning, hit the gym and listen 12 loops while working. Non sub related got angry with myself because I gained weight again. I returned 90.7kg from my trip and I stand on 91.4kg now. I had been careless for my health and I have some big goals for that part of my life. Back to the healthy lifestyle today

Sub related within 18 minutes I have the high feeling again. I dont feel uncomfortable yet even though there is a slight pressure on my ears as the first time I ran the sub, I listen from speakers. Side note I am still coughing which I assume is a side effect, possible resistance, from USLM

I adjusted my ultra success rating and overcoming fear from 8/7 to 6 because I might have fear of failure that potentially prevents to reach the maximum capacity of my success. I will keep an eye on that part as I am unsure

I am rereading BASE instructions and every single module. It took me solid two hours to go over every module and I am surprised how many of them are related to poker. I am very happy for my decision to switch yet annoyed that I started USLM in first place, go figure. I will edit the screenshot post with all the new modules I am after. I am pumped to start

-Adding courageous
-Adding extreme self esteem
-Fixing 35-36 forgiveness
-Adding Negative Stress
-Adding Seize the Day
-Adjust emotional healing n pain relief
-Adding kill excuses
-Adding Persistence & Perseverance
-Adding Refusal To Accept Anything But Success
-Adding Paced Working & Entrepreneurial Efforts To Steady The Approach/
Drive/Motivation & Prevent Burnout
-Adding Mindfulness Of How You Are Spending Your Time
-Adding Value Your Time Highly Enough To Refuse To Waste It
-Adding Frame Your Path & Walking Your Path To Success As An Entrepreneur
As Being Fun & Enjoyable
-Adding Networking skills
-Adding Natural Socialization
-Adding Gather, Form & Manage A Successful Team
-Adding Detect Deceptions & Discern & Understand The Reason For The
Deception
-Adding Learn How To Reasonably & Objectively Determine Fair Value
For Your Product/Service Value
-Adding Always Improving Yourself As An Entrepreneur In All The Roles
That Requires One To Take
-Adding Normalization Of/Comfort With/Acceptance Of The Changes
To Oneself & One’s Situation & Finances That Is Required To
Achieve High Success
To Oneself & One’s Situation & Finances That Is Required To
Achieve High Success
-Adding Effective & Successful Competition Where Necessary
-Adding Only Compete Where Necessary & Use The Competition Or
Lack Thereof To Your Advantage
-Adding Spend Wisely & Always With An Eye To How It Will Enhance
Your Success & Position In Your Field
-Adding Express Success In All Ways, Even Before You Have Achieved
It
-Adding Be Open To The Possibility Of Being Wrong, Recognize It &
Make It Right ASAP When You Are

I am going to use this affirmation randomly and multiple times during the day, in order to help BASE achieve my goal:
''I now choose to willingly consciously and subconsciously execute all of the script of BASE and I do in order to reach my 500 000$ profit goal until 30/9/2019''

If it doesnt worth or it conflicts my purpose on any way please inform me

Einstein himself once said, “It is not
that I am so smart, it’s that I stick with problems longer.”

This quote is something that every person should have as a guideline

In the end of the second hour of BASE running i feel super high and there is no pressure in my ears

Midday edit:

Two small morning wins which are greatly appreciated

1) When I finished rereading BASE instructions I had no mood to hit the gym. I wanted to do my groceries and then work. Something pushed me and I did work out and I am grateful for that. It was very funny because I was picking my bag to leave for groceries but then I just threw my work out towel inside and went to the gym instead

2) While preparing my morning coffee (yes I am back), I saw the dishwasher finished from last night. 99% of the time, I would be like I will do it later but something pushed me again to do it then. Not only that but I started the second round of the other dishes. Again this is greatly appreciated because it means something is clicking inside me

Night edit:

I worked 9 hours, played 15 mtts goal is 17 every day. Units will be updated in the end of each stage

Positive
-Focus was crystal clear and i dont feel tired at all after nine hours
-I get the high feeling similar to USLM a bit more intense
-I feel happy for my decision to switch
-I took many notes while working which is usual but i took at least 30% more notes
-I was productive in my health life too
-I had a bad day in terms of profit but i pushed through. The push didnt really felt like a push but more like something i should have done long time ago

Negative
-I ran bellow expectation

Total sub hours: 14

I might keep updating like this, morning-midday-night depends what i like

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-16-2018

Some very interesting things happened the last few days which made me to think the above posts even more

Saturday was amazing. I didnt profit but i played really high and i had a loss of 2.4k which is nothing compared to the stakes i played consisting of 2100$ 1050$ tournaments. I ran bellow expectation but i found it easier to concentrate as good as i can. I got frustrated in the last two hours but i was grinding for 13 hours and i was very tired. Motivation was very high and i did enjoy the grind even though i had a slight headache from listenining the sub. I got many lessons from this day but i prefer to keep them private

Sunday is when things got really interesting. I feel l kept sabotaging myself and i think i might indeed have some fear or issues that i dont really know. I still dont know them. I mean i cant explain even in my native language if i have fears which i thought i havent but i am much more skeptical the last three days

1) I woke up after sleeping 5 hours but i was very tired. Sabotage no1 I didnt hit the gym making the excuse i am tired
2) Its the final day of the big series in pokerstars. I should have been really focussed and even though i could get another bad day, i should have maintained my composure because i know what i should do in almost every spot. Two hours into working, i realized i forgot to start the sub. Sabotage no2
3) The first three hours were a hell which happened before but this is the second time in my life i handled it poorly. I got a panic attack (i think) i couldnt breathe and i wanted to vomit (sub was playing fwiw). This happened again two years ago not sure if it is panic attack or not. I stopped the sub at that moment. Sabotage no3
4) We have one break of 5 minutes every hour and i did something i never done before. I left my house to buy some ice cream. Not only one but i bought 10 bars of sneakers ice cream and i ate them all. Sabotage4

While writing this i realized its better to take 1-2 days break from work to clear my mind. I dont know if it is sabotaging. I dont remember myself reacting so childish to be honest, especially leaving my house to buy some ice cream which NEVER happened before. I dont know if i have some kind of fear that the sub is helping me to understand better but i dont feel like i am afraid of something. What i am saying is that i dont feel fear but it seems i have from the facts i posted

I dont know if it matters but i still get the same high feeling i was getting in USLM but it is more intense

RE: poker player into BASE - Hatman - 09-16-2018

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you haven't been experiencing this level of self sabotage while running USLM? USLM contains much more advanced technology when compared to BASE (5.5G vs 5G), which would be helping to minimize the self sabotage you're describing. It makes think that your subconscious made you run away to a subliminal that it would have an easier time resisting.

Reconsider switching back to USLM A, if you ran the B version before. Or just stick to BASE for the WHOLE run which would be much longer than USLM would have been.

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-17-2018

I never thought this to be honest. I just feel BASE is much more complete and i am much more productive in terms of hours, how i analyze my strategy even how clean my house is. I dont remember sabotaging myself with food when i was on USLM. It might have happenned only once. On the contrary i was really happy i didnt eat very unhealthy even though i was travelling

I made DAY 2 in an event so i am forced to work today. I will play only this table and think what is going on with my current situation

I had a very cool dream today. It was something like a zombie apocalypse and i was hanging out with my father, preparing all my stuff to leave the city. I was having a fun time and it felt i was hanging out with my best friend. I havent talked to my father for two years and i had a very unstable relationship through all these years. Its a very long story but i might post when i have more time

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-20-2018

DAY 1 20/9/2018

I decided to take a break the last 2.5 days from working, invest into studying, recreating my schedule, cleaning my house and it was a wise decision. It wasnt because I wanted to decide which sub I will use. BASE is the best for me and since I started again I never thought to go back to USLM or try something else. The effects and how I feel, are so satisfying that I cant think of anything else to use unless I get a really good recommendation or a future sub would come into picture

Its not only about following the insticts I have but the feelings I get form BASE guide me there and nowhere else. Since ''restarting'' BASE I got some work related thoughts that I noted and I am working on these the last two days without listening the sub. One thought is about game strategy and the other thought is about constructing my schedule better which has an aha moment. I never had any of them before BASE. Especially the schedule part which is much better constructed now

Moreover I got a sick idea that I will try to implement during the first stage regarding my nutrition and workout which is based on Tom Hardy's lifestyle for A life backwards. I will do this only for the first stage to quickly drop the excessive weight I gained the last week. I will go back to my regular routine afterwards, unless I enjoy doing so much cardio. I have thoughts to pick up a martial arts again after five years but this will be considered on stage two

I will restart the sub when I start working again, most likely on Thursday(today). I will count the stage from day one but I will keep the profit results I got in the previous days. On Tuesday-Wednesday, I binged 48hrs straight with pop corn, pizza and ice cream watching movies but now I am ready to crush everything(again), until I get to some mental blockage again haha. I am thinking what Shannon said so far. I am 100% sure I dont have fear of success. I cant say the same for the fear of failure

I am reading every BASE journal I can find. I came across with Ivalo's. I am still on page 6 but he posted a link https://www.16personalities.com/ I took the test and I got the Debater which is shocking how accurate it is. I was contemplating to keep a private journal for each stage and post here in the end but this part https://i.imgur.com/xZIIEgs.png changed my mind. Also I(we) might understand better some fears I could possibly have. At this moment I dont think I have any but I hold back a little bit about fear of failure which I dont know if it applies on myself or not

I decided to do two small challenges for myself every day, 50 pushups and 3ltrs of water every day

Measurements
weight 92kg /202.8lbs
waist belly button 99cm

RE: poker player into BASE - blth - 09-22-2018

DAY 3 STAGE 1

I was feeling lethargic on day 2. I slept my normal 5 hours, hit the gym and then slept 2 more hours. I read that i might be tired the first days because i didnt get an adequate break from USLM in order to run BASE. My motivation is very high and i kinda like that BASE is diminishing my desire to go out. I worked 9 hours on day 1 and 11.5 hours on day 2. All i am thinking is to work again since i woke up today even though i feel very tired

Day 2 was the first day i didnt get the high feeling and i was kinda worried but on the morning of Day 3 listening my casual 2 morning loops i got it and i was relieved/happy. I have a headache since restarting BASE, i dont know if it is normal