Subliminal Talk
USLMax - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLMax (/Thread-USLMax)

Pages: 1 2

USLMax - san_hal - 09-12-2018

Hi just brought USLM, download is in process.

I had to choose between DSMI and USLM.

I will use USLM for next 3 or 6 months before I change to DMSI.

I am trying to understand how to use this sub.

based on what I read,

- I have to visualize and focus on the goal I am trying to achieve.

- 1/7 loop a day 8:2 ASRB.

If there is something else you guys know that I should follow. please let me know.

RE: Starting USLM - san_hal - 09-12-2018

Completed my 1st loop.. I will not comment on USLM effects until there is some physical effect of it.

note to self: I think it’s important to understand that USLM gives you the attitude of success but it’s up to us as to think of the direction.

Without the sub our attitude could be of failure or success based on your experience. With sub, failure part is removed so now it’s just time to led a success life.

RE: Starting USLM - Hatman - 09-12-2018

It certainly helps with that haha, good luck!

RE: Starting USLM - blth - 09-12-2018

How you visualize? Where you read that you have to visualize the goal?

RE: Starting USLM - Shannon - 09-12-2018

(09-12-2018, 11:35 AM)worldpua Wrote: How you visualize? Where you read that you have to visualize the goal?

You don't have to visualize your goals. All you have to do is clearly define them. Writing a list of goals is every bit as good, and much easier. Just keep it short and sweet, and remember that list as you go about using USLM. The shorter the better.

RE: Starting USLM - Paul1131 - 09-12-2018

I have found that while I’m running it, I naturally have very intense “daydream.” About having achieved the goals I’m focusing on. I’m not trying to visualize, it just kind of happens.

RE: Starting USLM - san_hal - 09-13-2018

this is just the second day on the sub. Yesterday and Today felt lighter.

I am in kind of like a flow.. I became more talkative and positive.
@Shannon it makes me feel high on life.. It makes me feel the way I use to feel on tianeptine, but without crash.

RE: Starting USLM - Shannon - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 08:23 AM)san_hal Wrote: this is just the second day on the sub. Yesterday and Today felt lighter.

I am in kind of like a flow.. I became more talkative and positive.
@Shannon it makes me feel high on life.. It makes me feel the way I use to feel on tianeptine, but without crash.

The high on life effect is purely the result of success based beliefs and thinking. Pretty amazing, isn't it?

RE: Starting USLM - san_hal - 09-21-2018

I forget to run USLM, been busy at job , will hv to make time for it from now on

RE: Starting USLM - san_hal - 09-24-2018

I am not consistent in my use of USLM. I’ll maintain a log the forum. This will help me with it. I wanna do AM6 but I am holding of , follow the rules of 3 months usage than I’ll shift to AM6

RE: Starting USLM - san_hal - 10-12-2018

Changed to ulsmax , 6 loops for silent version. it was amazing, i woke up with a flow, have to see how the day goes

RE: Starting USLM - Hatman - 10-14-2018

(10-12-2018, 11:02 PM)san_hal Wrote: Changed to ulsmax , 6 loops for silent version. it was amazing, i woke up with a flow, have to see how the day goes

How did it go?

RE: Starting USLM - san_hal - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 02:19 PM)Hatman Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:02 PM)san_hal Wrote: Changed to ulsmax , 6 loops for silent version. it was amazing, i woke up with a flow, have to see how the day goes

How did it go?

It is good, i see changes in my thought process, like i feel i can do more. and fear thing has also reduced, its more like i realise my fear in the moment and i tell my self i am not afraid. its very subtle.

I feel like i am more of myself and see things happening in front of me.
(something like the experience you described in your post )

I am pretty excited about this sub. and i probably will only shift to other subs with FRM as they get released

RE: Starting USLM - san_hal - 10-14-2018

all emotional damages are learnt fear.

I think FRM must be the best healing process we can get or at-least the first step towards any healing..