Subliminal Talk
Social life - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Social life (/Thread-Social-life)

Pages: 1 2

Social life - gplex - 09-10-2018

Hello everyone. I have a question. I seem to not be able to make connections with people which naturally leads to almost no social life so which sub has helped you the most in making friends and having a social life in general and which has worked the fastest.

RE: Social life - THolt - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 07:14 AM)gplex Wrote: Hello everyone. I have a question. I seem to not be able to make connections with people which naturally leads to almost no social life so which sub has helped you the most in making friends and having a social life in general and which has worked the fastest.

SE 5.5G worked well with me. I felt I made better connections with people on that sub

RE: Social life - StridingStrider - 09-10-2018

Isn't Women Magnet supposed to be the social sub?

RE: Social life - gplex - 09-10-2018

Not sure about woman magnet as I never ran alpha male in the first place, now self esteem seems interesting but if I run it with DMSI would I get the same level of healing as doing SE on it's own.

RE: Social life - Shannon - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 09:30 AM)gplex Wrote: Not sure about woman magnet as I never ran alpha male in the first place, now self esteem seems interesting but if I run it with DMSI would I get the same level of healing as doing SE on it's own.

SE isn't focused on H&C, it's a focusfire sub designed to generate self esteem within you.

DMSI includes SE, and can do H&C, but all of everything is focused to achieving it's primary goals.

Woman Magnet is a social sub, but would require $1,000 ($500 for AM and $500 for WM) and 389 days (32 days per stage, 6 stages each, two different programs) to get through.

I suggest DMSI or SE. ARA is also good for socializing, as it helps clear social anxiety.

I'm not really into the idea of DMSI especially since I don't have much experience and this version has no anti sniper or aura shielding which I found out I actually need, on the other hand it will work on multiple things at the same time. I feel like running SE might be the better option but on it's own I know it's going to be a difficult journey. Anyway thanks for the help I'll do some thinking and Pick something and stick with it.

RE: Social life - MasterEnki - 09-10-2018

LTU is a great option.

I ran LTU 3.1 (5G) for well over a year. It seemed to help quite a bit for general friendship / companionship.

But the harrowing nightmares man!!!

I had insane nightmares on LTU, likely due to the healing / clearing.

I went out by myself regularly to cafes, and sometimes restaurants. I met some interesting people. Some of them are still in my life.

A lot of them disappeared / ignore me, after being friendly. Some of it was likely phoney / fake friendship though. Some of those people likely had selfish ego motives.

Quite a few people went back on their word. Makes me wonder why they promised things that they had no intention on doing.

A good friend is very rare.

I have 2 (two), maybe 3 (three), good friends at the moment.

Damn, that sounds terrifying, I usually don't remember my nightmares I just get scared when I wake up, although if it's just nightmares I'll take that over chest and stomach pain which is what I get when I run subs from here.
I really do need the auric shileidng or I could learn to do it on my own. I don't know if you guys believe in this stuff but I realized I'm an energy sponge and whatever energy the person next to me projects, I usually absorbs and it sucks cause at my work there are a lot of negative people that I have to deal with.
I know real friends are rare, unfortunately mine don't live in same country anymore, I just wish we had a sub specifically for making friends and being social.

RE: Social life - cataleya - 09-10-2018

Maybe US/LM? The sub is about making your successful and lucky in the areas you focus on. So if you focus on making friends and improving your social life, the sub should help Victoire

RE: Social life - Greenduck - 09-11-2018

EHPRA 2.0 has what you are talking about. Is has helped me to get my energies in order and not be so affected by other people. I also recommend you to do some grounding meditations to get more grounded in yourself.

RE: Social life - gplex - 09-11-2018

Would US/LM work through whatever issues I might have to become social emotional and otherwise?, and as for e2 I would love to run e2 but I'm about to take a big step in my career and e2 will cause way too much turbulence for me to be able to completely focus on my job and being social and what do you mean by grounding, is it any different than typical meditation.

RE: Social life - Greenduck - 09-12-2018

(09-11-2018, 06:51 AM)gplex Wrote: Would US/LM work through whatever issues I might have to become social emotional and otherwise?, and as for e2 I would love to run e2 but I'm about to take a big step in my career and e2 will cause way too much turbulence for me to be able to completely focus on my job and being social and what do you mean by grounding, is it any different than typical meditation.

Can't answer that right now as I haven't run that program.

E2 will help you to understand where your problem is rooted and give you some self-reflection and emotional cleansing (that you probably need). My social anxiety came from a combination of having a lot of held up emotions that I needed to let out so be able to relax in social settings, combined with being ungrounded in my body.

Grounding is essentially to reinforce your contact with your body. This make you more stable, where you have an easier time to process emotions, you will be less fearful and feel overall stronger. You can just google for "root chakra meditation". I have found one I like which I have been using daily for a couple of months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqktSAmG30&app=desktop

And regarding that you are switching jobs, that is actually just giving you even more cause to get emotionally stable. There will never come a "great time" to start healing yourself, better sooner than later Smile Good luck!

RE: Social life - cataleya - 09-12-2018

(09-11-2018, 06:51 AM)gplex Wrote: Would US/LM work through whatever issues I might have to become social emotional and otherwise?, and as for e2 I would love to run e2 but I'm about to take a big step in my career and e2 will cause way too much turbulence for me to be able to completely focus on my job and being social and what do you mean by grounding, is it any different than typical meditation.

Honestly I don`t know. I have only been running the sub for like 20 days. Shannon said the it will make you successful in whichever area of your life you focus on. So...if it makes you successful in making friends does it really matter if it heals you emotionally?

p.s. LTU might also be a good option. I recommend reading through other people`s journals.

RE: Social life - THolt - 09-12-2018

I think a sub specifically designed for this purpose: to make friends and develop deep, long lasting friendships should be something @Shannon should consider making in the future in 6G or maybe 5.5G after he gets done making Beat 17, LTU, DSMI 3.3, US/LM Side B/ and UM/OP side A. Maybe have something similar to the celebrity effect where people are drawn to you but also that you attract the right people that will be an overall positive benefit to you.
I guess you could call it "Attract Friends" 5.5G or 6G.