Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub (/Thread-Ultra-Success-5-5G-Luck-Magnifier-Sub)

Pages: 1 2

Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - Dmitry - 09-05-2018

Okey, here is my US/LM dairy. I bought this interesting sub a few days ago. Can’t estimate how frequently or not I will post there, though. Good luck to me and to everbody reading this lines Victoire

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - Dmitry - 09-06-2018

First a few days are really a “honeymoon”. Luck component works very obviously: I’v got a few very important “signs” that the project I’m running now will have success.

I’m running 4 loops. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I’v got a very good feeling inside then running this sub, like “everything be just alright, just relax”.

I like this sub so far. Thanks, Shannon!

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - blth - 09-06-2018

Any reason why you dont run the recommended 1 or 7 loops? What time do you usually listen the sub?

Interesting event, worth to report: I was in a shop, was buying wine and flowers for a girl and old man with big white beard, a little big drunk but with kindhearted smile said: “I wish you GOOD LUCK in everything you planning to do!”.

Good and warm sign :-)

(09-06-2018, 04:25 AM)worldpua Wrote: Any reason why you dont run the recommended 1 or 7 loops? What time do you usually listen the sub?

You see, I tried to run 7 loops but events are changing very quickly, ruinning my plans Smile I’m not fond of participation in beta-testing category, since I bought it so planning to run in intuitive manner. Right now, I feel very positive then on this sub.

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - Dmitry - 09-08-2018

Okey, 6 loops. As stated in instructions. Not much to report but at least the mood is very good. Interesting feelng of self-assurance is present. This is 7 day since start.

Some thoughts in general. The word success came to Russia in 90s. Success was purely about money: if your business is succesful or not. Today the word success have a little bit wider definitation: how your life s going on in general? Are you satisfied or not? Sex life and etc is now included in term “successful life”. So the word success now transmuted to “success in general”. Nuch more accurate.

I like Shannon’s definitation of luck. Its a not magic at all. Its something that can be described as conscious / unconscious congruence. Being quite intuitive, I feel that luck magnifier component can enhance intuition in more valuable direction. Let’s see.

Oh, ye, just forgot to mention - I’m running Side A.

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - blth - 09-08-2018

Instructions are 1 or 7 loops

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - 4Kingdoms - 09-08-2018

(09-08-2018, 08:57 AM)worldpua Wrote: Instructions are 1 or 7 loops

He's running "Side A", the instructions are 6 loops per day.

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - blth - 09-08-2018

My bad

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - RTBoss - 09-08-2018

Why did you decide to go for Version A, instead of B, as Shannon asked everyone to do? I think you voided your eligibility for a refund. Hopefully it will work well, and the point will be moot.

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - Dmitry - 09-08-2018

(09-08-2018, 04:06 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Why did you decide to go for Version A, instead of B, as Shannon asked everyone to do? I think you voided your eligibility for a refund. Hopefully it will work well, and the point will be moot.

Don’t worry, I don’t plan to ask for a refund anyway (and never asked). What about Side B...hmm, they didn’t gave me any value in past (DMSI B was 100% useless for me) but Side A did. DMSI 3.1A was the one that GREATLY helped me to clean emotional issues concerning women, I felt “Morphine drips” almost everyday. Side B for me is a little bit frightening because I feel that is going to hijack my lifeDevlish

So Side A is more prefered for me, at least right now.

About my US_LM run: I’m running 6 loops and don’t feel any resistance and is felt quite pleasent. Nothing major to report but it at least makes my mood good. It brings my memories in september 2014, they I ran AM 6.0 Stage 1 and it was a HUGE support for me in that period. Same here with US_LM.

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - Paul1131 - 09-08-2018

I’ve got to say, I’ve been having some amazing results with this sub with a single loop per day. I don’t really think that running any more than that would improve my results.

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - Zane - 10-09-2018

Any Updates?

RE: Ultra Success 5.5G / Luck Magnifier Sub - Shannon - 10-09-2018

(09-08-2018, 04:06 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Why did you decide to go for Version A, instead of B, as Shannon asked everyone to do? I think you voided your eligibility for a refund. Hopefully it will work well, and the point will be moot.

Running A side instead of B side does not invalidate eligibility for a refund as long as you follow the program instructions.