Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 journey (/Thread-US-LM-3-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 01-25-2019

(01-25-2019, 12:31 PM)Zane Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 11:57 AM)cataleya Wrote: The last 3 weeks have been...disappointing.

Businesswise I feel like I am going nowhere. Doing a little bit of this, a little bit of that. No real direction. Constantly researching stuff, rarely implementing any of it. I feel paralyzed whenever I have to take some sort of significant action towards my business. I realize it`s all in my head but it`s hard to break that barrier. There were some days when night would come and I would be happy to go to sleep. That is not a good sign. The ironic thing is the sleeping doesn`t help because 80% of time I have bad dreams. Last night I dreamt a crowd was staring at me. They had like crazy/zombie eyes. I woke feeling really uncomfortable.

The first 2 months I felt good on this sub. At least most of the time. I was executing the sub. Now it just feels like nothing is happening. Like I have stopped executing. I didn`t even want to write this down in the journal here because I feel so ashamed. But I changed my mind. A lot of others had the courage to write about really personal things so I should too.

The US/LM4 sounds great but unfortunately I really don`t have the money for it right now.

That's pretty much what I have been experiencing. So, I kinda decided to take a break for a while. Which will help sink the USLM script a little bit deeper.

I understand. But for me, taking a break now would feel like giving up. I just wanna get through this.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - mat422 - 01-25-2019

(01-25-2019, 11:57 AM)cataleya Wrote: The last 3 weeks have been...disappointing.

Businesswise I feel like I am going nowhere. Doing a little bit of this, a little bit of that. No real direction. Constantly researching stuff, rarely implementing any of it. I feel paralyzed whenever I have to take some sort of significant action towards my business. I realize it`s all in my head but it`s hard to break that barrier. There were some days when night would come and I would be happy to go to sleep. That is not a good sign. The ironic thing is the sleeping doesn`t help because 80% of time I have bad dreams. Last night I dreamt a crowd was staring at me. They had like crazy/zombie eyes. I woke feeling really uncomfortable.

The first 2 months I felt good on this sub. At least most of the time. I was executing the sub. Now it just feels like nothing is happening. Like I have stopped executing. I didn`t even want to write this down in the journal here because I feel so ashamed. But I changed my mind. A lot of others had the courage to write about really personal things so I should too.

The US/LM4 sounds great but unfortunately I really don`t have the money for it right now.

No need to feel ashamed. It sounds like you're coming face to face with more challenges. If you've popped in on my journal you'll see I've been having a hell of a time too.

I'm pretty familiar with that constantly researching stuff mentality. Do you feel like the research has a point of focus? Or does it feel like it's fueled by fear and uncertainty? I know for me that sometimes I get stuck in these loops like "ok just one more thing, then I'll go off on my own". But that need for certainty causes me to question my own judgement and that's when things get screwed up. It takes some redirection, but focusing purely on action helps me. Sometimes the mind has to see what it's capable of vs constantly looking for outside information. I've found that those moments of action where all the research and learning is put to use, is where the actual growth comes from. Otherwise the knowledge has no practical application and it's quickly forgotten.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - JakeKennedy - 01-25-2019

You are not alone. Overall I have executed USLMx very well but during the last two weeks of December I didn’t execute at all and had extreme anxiety. This is coming from a naturally low anxiety person. I had such high anxiety at work I almost called off sick. I have had 3 days of unplanned absences in 10.5 years so this would be extremely odd for me. What made things worse I became distant with my GF due to the anxiety and when I tried to explain things she didn’t believe me since I have always been a low anxiety person. I felt completely alone and slept 10-12 hours per day. I also felt paralyzed when faced with decisions especially at work. I just kept going with USLM3 and eventually I pulled through. I assume the FRM was working through something major. I’m now back to executing. Not sure if this helps but best of luck getting through whatever the sub is causing you to work through.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 01-26-2019

Thank you guys, that was really helpful. Drinks Gonna keep on playing the sub. It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 02-03-2019

Can I just say new LTU sounds awesome Cool one of those long term subs, I definitely plan on using LTU some day!

As far as my US/LM3 ride...For the last 2 days I was trying to reverse engineer a competitor`s advertising system but was unable to do so. I gave up. Then today, the competitor did something that made it easy for me to reverse engineer it rather efficiently. Cool manifestation in play Cool

This week was dream intensive. A giant snake dream, 2 wedding dreams, 1 grandma death dream and 2 teeth falling out dreams. The teeth falling out dreams were interesting simply because they are considered to be one of those frequent dreams most people have. Yet I have never had them, until now.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Paul1131 - 02-03-2019

Snake dream. That’s interesting, I had one of those today too.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Ruffian - 02-03-2019

(02-03-2019, 09:34 AM)cataleya Wrote: This week was dream intensive. ...2 teeth falling out dreams. The teeth falling out dreams were interesting simply because they are considered to be one of those frequent dreams most people have. Yet I have never had them, until now.

I've heard that if you dream of your teeth falling out, it means you're going to come into money Wink

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 02-05-2019

(02-03-2019, 02:11 PM)Ruffian Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 09:34 AM)cataleya Wrote: This week was dream intensive. ...2 teeth falling out dreams. The teeth falling out dreams were interesting simply because they are considered to be one of those frequent dreams most people have. Yet I have never had them, until now.

I've heard that if you dream of your teeth falling out, it means you're going to come into money Wink

And since I had two of those dreams...I should be rolling in money soon Lol

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 02-06-2019

Looking forward to US/LM 4 Yeye

In other news, last night I had another wedding dream. So that would be three wedding dreams in one week lol

Apart from that...I had another little manifestation this morning which will help me in my business so that was cool.

Yesterday I was in the "not sure whether the sub is doing anything" mentality. Then I remembered how I thought the same thing while I was on MLS. It was only when I stopped using it, I realized how disciplined I had become and how eager to learn I was. While I was on MLS I was basically upset because I realized there was so many things I wanted to learn and not enough time. It`s the Naturalizer right? I think that how Shannon is calling it. Sometimes I wish it wasn`t there so we could see clearly what the sub is doing Lol

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Shannon - 02-06-2019

It's there to prevent resistance to change. You want it there, believe me. Smile

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Paul1131 - 02-06-2019

I’m getting the same thing on USLM3. Everyone else is telling me how much I’m changing, but I don’t notice anything unless I really think about it.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-12-2019

The Naturalizer is such a cool,addition,brilliant actually,of the program. It always reminded me of those 'scary curl goop' stuff,hair products for brown folks...that was so popular in the 90's-commonly known as a "Jerry Curl"...:-) IM still amazed at what USLM3 is doing and I can sense there are some deeper things that it is touching on depending,on what deeper stuff,but not quite hitting on fully or removing fully. I can sense that ,that why IM sooo looking forward to see what all USLM4 & Ultra Monetary Success will be doing with the super dooper fear remover 4.4 or higher ,and the Aura Shielding,affect,as well.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 02-13-2019

(02-12-2019, 10:30 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: The Naturalizer is such a cool,addition,brilliant actually,of the program. It always reminded me of those 'scary curl goop' stuff,hair products for brown folks...that was so popular in the 90's-commonly known as a "Jerry Curl"...:-) IM still amazed at what USLM3 is doing and I can sense there are some deeper things that it is touching on depending,on what deeper stuff,but not quite hitting on fully or removing fully. I can sense that ,that why IM sooo looking forward to see what all USLM4 & Ultra Monetary Success will be doing with the super dooper fear remover 4.4 or higher ,and the Aura Shielding,affect,as well.

Agreed. And I`m very much looking forward to US/LM4 Yeye At first I was slightly annoyed that it was delayed because of LTU but now I`m actually glad Shannon is adding the "improve your love life" module to LTU. When I first read the LTU description I was surprised that there wasn`t anything related to love since it is a life tune-up and love is a big part of it. So I`m glad we are getting that additional module. I plan to use LTU some day. Basically everything you need in one sub. Awesome.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 03-31-2019

Note to myself about extremely disturbing dreams so I do not forget.

Dreamed last night about a guy raping me. Then another guy came that also wanted to rape me but I managed to get away from him. However he said to me something in the line of „ it does not matter, I have already raped you“ and proceeded to show me pictures of him raping me while I was unconscious because he drugged me.