Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 journey (/Thread-US-LM-3-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 11-30-2018

I had 9 hours of sleep last night and I barely managed to wake up this morning. This has been happening ever since I started listening to US/LM 5.5G. Today might have been the worst since I started. The dream also didn`t help. I dreamt I had to go to school but I kept forgetting to do things or take something, so I would go back home and then to school again. Then go back home again and then school again. Like a vicious circle. I remember being exhausted in the dream Lol

I have normal levels of energy during the day but I really struggle to wake up in the morning. Is this normal?

When I was on MLS, I woke up every day at 6-6:30am at the latest. I tried to do the same on US/LM but I really need the sleep. In the beginning of US/LM I used to wake up at 7-ish to do Five Tibetan Rites and visualize. Now I just sleep, wake up and start working. Kinda expected to be more disciplined on US/LM. Or am I disciplined but only towards my conscious goal which is work related....hmmm....

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - mat422 - 11-30-2018

It's not just you. I've been dead tired in the morning since starting uslm. The other day I slept right through my alarm clock and that has never happened to me. Also without fail I've been interrupted in the middle of dreaming so I'm being ripped right out of that deeper sleep.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Shannon - 11-30-2018

USLM3 requires a lot of energy to execute. You should let yourself get as much sleep as you like, and go to bed as early as necessary for that to happen.

It is going to be using even more energy while the FRM is doing it's thing.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 12-02-2018

Today was my first day after the 2-day break.

It wasn't necessarily a bad day, but it wasn't great either. A great day for me is "Yes, let's get to work. Everything is going to work out." A bad day for me is "I have to work again. I just want a break. What the hell are you doing, it's never gonna work."

So this morning it started like a bad day. Somewhere in the middle of the day it shifted to somewhere between a bad day and a great day. As in "not sure if it's gonna work, but I have to actually do the work or else I won't know".

When it's a bad day sometimes I think about how I would probably feel even worse if I wasn't running this sub. I only entertain that thought for a second. Because I don't even wanna go down that rabbit hole.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 12-04-2018

I just realized I had 3 dreams this week which were celebrity related. The first was me hanging out with princess Diana. Then I dream Justin Bieber showing me his fancy house. And last night Taylor Swift was showing me her clothing line lol

I dream a lot and remember almost every dream but here I just write down those that feel significant or when I see a theme. I have to say, dreams I had on US/LM have been the most obvious ever since I started running the subs.

On US/LM2 I was dreaming about high school or college 9 days in row. Then I had the most disturbing dream ever where I dreamt I was watching a girl being raped. A guy or maybe multiple guys tearing her limbs apart one by one. And then he stuck his hand into her vagina and then literally pulled it our of her and threw it away. I still shiver when I remember it.

It`s like the stronger the subs get, the more apparent they are when they are processed in the dreams.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 12-14-2018

I seem to be constantly switching my moods and thinking patterns. It goes from "Everything's gonna be fine, I'm gonna nail this" to "You are an incompetent loser." I feel like I'm rarely in the middle.

It's like constantly PMS-ing. If you guys had a period, you'd know exactly what I mean Lol

Also, I seem to keep dreaming celebrities. Last night the Olsen twins were featured. Lol

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - ianaav - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 07:10 AM)cataleya Wrote: I seem to be constantly switching my moods and thinking patterns. It goes from "Everything's gonna be fine, I'm gonna nail this" to "You are an incompetent loser." I feel like I'm rarely in the middle.

It's like constantly being on period. If you guys had a period, you'd know exactly what I mean Lol

Also, I seem to keep dreaming celebrities. Last night the Olsen twins were featured. Lol

Oh gosh I feel the same way now. Will it get better? When do you listen to it btw?

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Shannon - 12-14-2018

Of course it will get better. That is the negative programming in the subconscious fighting for it's life, and unable to maintain it's negative programming's dominance. It is what we call the tidal effect. It fades over time, and is replaced by the programming in the sub.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 12-15-2018

(12-14-2018, 05:51 PM)ianaav Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 07:10 AM)cataleya Wrote: I seem to be constantly switching my moods and thinking patterns. It goes from "Everything's gonna be fine, I'm gonna nail this" to "You are an incompetent loser." I feel like I'm rarely in the middle.

It's like constantly being on period. If you guys had a period, you'd know exactly what I mean Lol

Oh gosh I feel the same way now. Will it get better? When do you listen to it btw?

Like Shannon said...It`ll get better. Just gotta stick with it Drinks I listen to ultrasonic while I sleep. It`s the only way that works for me. There is no way I can listen to 5 loops during the day uninterrupted.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 12-16-2018

Last night was day 1 of another break.

I couldn`t fall asleep for 3 hours. I just kept rolling over in bed, playing different scenarios in my head. I slept for 4 and a half hours. Ever since I started running US/LM back in August I need 8 or 8 and half hours every day so I was definitely not expecting to even to be functioning today. But weirdly enough I feel fine. As if I slept 8 hours.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 12-17-2018

I just woke up and want to write down my dream before I forget it.

I dreamt about a certain entrepreneur I admire. At one point he was taking to a guy ( I think it was a person he was coaching) and he wasn't happy about his progress. The entrepreneur though his student was incompetent. Then all of the sudden, the entrepreneur just started hitting the student on his head with a giant rock. Repeatedly. And I was just standing there, doing nothing to stop him. I remember feeling shocked at his behavior and me being shocked that I wasn't doing anything to stop him. But I also feeling okay with what the entrepreneur was doing. Weird. Anyway, then the entrepreneur's wife came and stopped him. He realized what he was doing. It's like he went from completely calm demeanor to violent and then calm again.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 12-19-2018

I have to do a certain task (in terms of business). I cannot decide if I should do it tomorrow or hold off for after Christmas. And even a bigger problem....I cannot seem to decipher whether it is because my intuition is telling to hold off for a couple of days. Or is it just my fear.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 01-25-2019

The last 3 weeks have been...disappointing.

Businesswise I feel like I am going nowhere. Doing a little bit of this, a little bit of that. No real direction. Constantly researching stuff, rarely implementing any of it. I feel paralyzed whenever I have to take some sort of significant action towards my business. I realize it`s all in my head but it`s hard to break that barrier. There were some days when night would come and I would be happy to go to sleep. That is not a good sign. The ironic thing is the sleeping doesn`t help because 80% of time I have bad dreams. Last night I dreamt a crowd was staring at me. They had like crazy/zombie eyes. I woke feeling really uncomfortable.

The first 2 months I felt good on this sub. At least most of the time. I was executing the sub. Now it just feels like nothing is happening. Like I have stopped executing. I didn`t even want to write this down in the journal here because I feel so ashamed. But I changed my mind. A lot of others had the courage to write about really personal things so I should too.

The US/LM4 sounds great but unfortunately I really don`t have the money for it right now.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Zane - 01-25-2019

(01-25-2019, 11:57 AM)cataleya Wrote: The last 3 weeks have been...disappointing.

Businesswise I feel like I am going nowhere. Doing a little bit of this, a little bit of that. No real direction. Constantly researching stuff, rarely implementing any of it. I feel paralyzed whenever I have to take some sort of significant action towards my business. I realize it`s all in my head but it`s hard to break that barrier. There were some days when night would come and I would be happy to go to sleep. That is not a good sign. The ironic thing is the sleeping doesn`t help because 80% of time I have bad dreams. Last night I dreamt a crowd was staring at me. They had like crazy/zombie eyes. I woke feeling really uncomfortable.

The first 2 months I felt good on this sub. At least most of the time. I was executing the sub. Now it just feels like nothing is happening. Like I have stopped executing. I didn`t even want to write this down in the journal here because I feel so ashamed. But I changed my mind. A lot of others had the courage to write about really personal things so I should too.

The US/LM4 sounds great but unfortunately I really don`t have the money for it right now.

That's pretty much what I have been experiencing. So, I kinda decided to take a break for a while. Which will help sink the USLM script a little bit deeper.