Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 journey (/Thread-US-LM-3-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 11-20-2018

Got sore throat. Nice try US/LM.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Shannon - 11-20-2018

How is that USLM? lol

(11-20-2018, 01:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: How is that USLM? lol

Normally I have a really strong immunity system. I didn`t get sick at all last year, even though everyone around me did. Now I got sick, even though no one around me is. Just a little weird. Obviously I can`t know for sure Lol nothing a bunch of lemons, honey and lukewarm water can`t handle Victoire

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Shawn - 11-20-2018

(11-20-2018, 03:46 AM)cataleya Wrote:

Normally I have a really strong immunity system. I didn`t get sick at all last year, even though everyone around me did. Now I got sick, even though no one around me is. Just a little weird. Obviously I can`t know for sure Lol nothing a bunch of lemons, honey and lukewarm water can`t handle Victoire

My guess is that the energy demands due to FRM leaves less energy for other things like fighting microbes.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Paul1131 - 11-20-2018

I tried setting the short term goal “I will wake up feeling completely healthy while listening as I went to bed. It worked.

(11-20-2018, 02:35 PM)Paul1131 Wrote:

I tried setting the short term goal “I will wake up feeling completely healthy while listening as I went to bed. It worked.

Yeah I know, I tried that last night and it didn`t work. Still sick. I`ll try again tonight.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Shannon - 11-21-2018

Infections are not "one size fits all". To stay alive and reproduce, infectious agents have to constantly be changing, mutating, evolving. That means that different people will get different levels of infection because what hits them will have different levels of virulence.

So using USLM3 to help you overcome it is good and helpful, but it's not realistic to expect that it's going to just magically erase the infection for everyone, every time.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 11-21-2018

(11-21-2018, 08:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: Infections are not "one size fits all". To stay alive and reproduce, infectious agents have to constantly be changing, mutating, evolving. That means that different people will get different levels of infection because what hits them will have different levels of virulence.

So using USLM3 to help you overcome it is good and helpful, but it's not realistic to expect that it's going to just magically erase the infection for everyone, every time.

Wasn't really expecting anything. It was just an experiment. It worked for him so I thought I could give it a go. After eating a lot of honey, lemons and tangerins, the sore throat is gone.

Anyway, happy to report that I'm back to my positive self. Negative thinking is gone. Pulled another 11 hour work day for the last 2 days. Today I even got a discount. I booked a call with guy who runs one of those platforms where you can host and sell your course. Normally they charge $129 on a monthly basis. For whatever reason (I think he sensed my hesitance) the guy gave me a discount so I will be paying only $97 per month for the first couple of months. Cool

Also, tonight starts my 2-day break. Kinda scared Lol

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 11-22-2018

Definitely feeling better than the last time I was on my 2-day break from the sub. Cool physically speaking my sore throat is gone but not my nose is blocked and I`m coughing.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Shannon - 11-22-2018

Can you talk about the difference between how this break feels compared to the first one?

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 11-22-2018

(11-22-2018, 12:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: Can you talk about the difference between how this break feels compared to the first one?

I‘m not that introspective like some members here but I‘ll try. Basically it feels as though I‘m running the sub even though I‘m on a break. At least today, I have still one more day to go.

The last time I was on a break, I would go into negative mental spirals. I would think about one problem, then another one, then the third one and so on. Most of them would be "potential" problems. Meaning they may or may not happen. Then I would go over different scenarios in my head of how I was gonna solve these potential problems. Almost like a "mental tape". I would just end up feeling nervous and inadequate.

But today I wasn‘t engaging in these negative mental spirals and mental tapes. I would just brush it off with a clear thought of "I‘ll figure it out somehow when the time comes". I was more present. Also this time being productive was easier and natural as oppose to the previous break where I was still fairly productive, but it was a conscious effort.

Hope that helps Thumbsup

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 11-26-2018

Today is not really a good day. Almost as if I was on a break. A lot of feelings of incompetence, fear, irritation with myself, comparing myself with others. And neediness.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - Shannon - 11-26-2018

Aha, but it IS a good day! Because what does that mean? It means you're dealing with something that's been holding you back and holding you down, and soon, you'll get past it, move on from it and no longer be encumbered or hampered by it! Mucking the stables might not be fun, but it's necessary to get to the good stuff, and that means that as much as it may suck to do it, it's a n Official Good Thing ™!

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 11-29-2018

Still pulling 10-11 hours of work every day. I think the sub is working on getting that perfect balance between getting work done and perfectionism. So I get things done but I’m not obsessing on every little thing. On another hand, the other day I also wanted to hurry some things along because I kept thinking "It doesn’t have to be perfect, you just have to get it going". But then at the last minute decided to hold off just in case. And it was a good thing because I saved myself from some embarrassment. Two points for intuition. On the other hand, I also wanted to bang my head against a wall for not noticing my error sooner because that error cost me another full day of "unnecessary" work.

Tonight I start my 2-day break. I’m really curious how this break is gonna feel like.