Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 journey (/Thread-US-LM-3-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - Have at ye - 10-20-2018

(10-15-2018, 07:41 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 07:39 AM)Hatman Wrote: I haven't experienced the thing you described above, but to me the heart racing sounds like some sort of a fear response.

I feel like this version is bringing out fear in a lot of people. I wonder if this is supposed to happen so that the FRM can short-circuit that particular subconscious fear forever.

I hope so. Handling sweating/heart beating fast for 10 mins is easier than handling a certain fear on a daily basis.

I've been experiencing physical symptoms of the fear response when using USLMaxx, too. I assume it's happening because some sort of fear is being worked on beyond conscious awareness.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-22-2018

(10-20-2018, 06:39 AM)Have at ye Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 07:41 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 07:39 AM)Hatman Wrote: I haven't experienced the thing you described above, but to me the heart racing sounds like some sort of a fear response.

I feel like this version is bringing out fear in a lot of people. I wonder if this is supposed to happen so that the FRM can short-circuit that particular subconscious fear forever.

I hope so. Handling sweating/heart beating fast for 10 mins is easier than handling a certain fear on a daily basis.

I've been experiencing physical symptoms of the fear response when using USLMaxx, too. I assume it's happening because some sort of fear is being worked on beyond conscious awareness.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Though for me, it only happened that one time. At least for now.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-25-2018

I think I had a mild panic attack today. I have never had that before in my life. My chest felt really tight, really heavy. My heart was racing, not wildly but still racing. I wasn`t out of breath, but it felt harder to breathe. It lasted around 5 mins.

I feel ok now. Though...I still feel some sort of light tension in my stomach. Not sure if all this has anything to do with the sub. But I thought it was worth mentioning.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - mat422 - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 11:06 AM)cataleya Wrote: I think I had a mild panic attack today. I have never had that before in my life. My chest felt really tight, really heavy. My heart was racing, not wildly but still racing. I wasn`t out of breath, but it felt harder to breathe. It lasted around 5 mins.

I feel ok now. Though...I still feel some sort of light tension in my stomach. Not sure if all this has anything to do with the sub. But I thought it was worth mentioning.

Could be. Do you remember what you were thinking of before it happened? Usually with panic attacks there's a trigger and then it starts this anxious feedback loop.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - DarkTempatation - 10-25-2018

@cataleya I had some issues with my Gut whilst running uslm 2. It come to the point where it went quite had to immediately switch to MHS. Doing good now though. ?

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-26-2018

(10-25-2018, 01:49 PM)mat422 Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 11:06 AM)cataleya Wrote: I think I had a mild panic attack today. I have never had that before in my life. My chest felt really tight, really heavy. My heart was racing, not wildly but still racing. I wasn`t out of breath, but it felt harder to breathe. It lasted around 5 mins.

Could be. Do you remember what you were thinking of before it happened? Usually with panic attacks there's a trigger and then it starts this anxious feedback loop.

Hey Matt! I was working. But I think I know what this is about. I`m under work pressure for awhile now and I think the panic attack was a culmination of all that built-up stress and anxiety. Thanks for checking in Drinks

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-26-2018

(10-25-2018, 02:02 PM)DarkTempatation Wrote: @cataleya I had some issues with my Gut whilst running uslm 2. It come to the point where it went quite had to immediately switch to MHS. Doing good now though. ?

Yes, I have read about your gut issues. It did occur to me that it might have something to do with gut issues in the beginning. But the more I thought about it, I think it was a culmination of the stress I have been enduring for the past few months. I feel fine today and I don`t feel that light tension in my stomach like I did yesterday. Thank you for asking Thumbsup

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - mat422 - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 06:48 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 01:49 PM)mat422 Wrote:

Hey Matt! I was working. But I think I know what this is about. I`m under work pressure for awhile now and I think the panic attack was a culmination of all that built-up stress and anxiety. Thanks for checking in Drinks

Ah similiar thing happened to me a few weeks back. Work can def do that to you. Hopefully you're a bit better now.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-28-2018

Something awesome and hilarious happened today. The awesome part is that I found €170 in my drawer (around $190). It must have been from my trip to Portugal. I traveled after but not to countries which use euros. Anyway, when I came back from my trip, I realized I didn`t spend all my money. So I put the money in a drawer and completely forgot about it until today. That trip was like 8 months ago.

The hilarious part is that I found that money in the drawer because I was looking for a piece of paper where I wrote down my goal for US/LM2. Because Shannon said it would be good for us to write down what we want to achieve with this sub. So...I found the money, but I still can`t find the paper Lol

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-30-2018

I was just reading other US/LM2 journals. I see some are mentioning how other people have been nicer to them since they are listening to this sub. Can`t say that I have noticed this. Though I have always made sure I`m surrounded by nice people who treat me good.

What I have noticed...is that my best friend is hugging me a LOT more than before. Usually I`m the one initiating it because I`m very tactile person. Even though she doesn`t initiate it that much, I do know she likes it when I hug her because she said so herself. Like 70% of time I`m the one initiating the hugging or some kind of touching. But lately, it`s the other way around. Like the roles have been reversed. I just haven`t linked her new behavior to this sub, but today when I was reading other people`s journals, it occurred to me that it might be connected to the sub after all. Not complaining though, it`s nice Cool

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-31-2018

Luck Maximizer strikes again! Cool

Two days ago I was contacted out of the blue by someone who was interested in buying my domain. They offered cca $75 for it. I accepted because I wasn`t using it, it was just gathering digital dust. It never even received any traffic. I bought it for a couple of dollars like 2 years ago. Never did anything with it. Kinda forgot I had it. I didn`t want to say anything until the money was in my account. We exchanged a couple of emails and the transaction went smoothly. It`s not an impressive amount, but hey... still $75 more than I had yesterday Wink

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - ncbeareatingman - 11-01-2018

(10-31-2018, 10:53 AM)cataleya Wrote: Luck Maximizer strikes again! Cool

Two days ago I was contacted out of the blue by someone who was interested in buying my domain. They offered cca $75 for it. I accepted because I wasn`t using it, it was just gathering digital dust. It never even received any traffic. I bought it for a couple of dollars like 2 years ago. Never did anything with it. Kinda forgot I had it. I didn`t want to say anything until the money was in my account. We exchanged a couple of emails and the transaction went smoothly. It`s not an impressive amount, but hey... still $75 more than I had yesterday Wink

and I agree with YOU Cataleya,its more than you had before and it was as you say collecting cyber/digital dust. sooo a 2 buck investment from 2 years ago now renders 75 buck return..you made 73 bucks with very little effort. not bad for a days work:-) USLM2 indeed strikes again!!

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 11-02-2018

My self-discipline is increasing. I`m noticing a difference between my self-discipline on MLS and my self-discipline on US/LM2. On MLS, my self-discipline was more geared for the purpose of just being disciplined. Implementing all kinds of useful habits. On US/LM2, it`s more geared towards success. Like "Is this habit leading me towards my goal? Is this action leading me towards my goal?" I have caught myself thinking this several times. It`s becoming a trend. Long-term thinking. I like it.

Focus is still not that great. I`m self-disciplined enough to complete what I have planned for the day, but it could all be done faster if I was more focused. For example, a 2 hour job could be done in one and a half hours. But I`m working on it.

p.s. Happy to hear that Shannon will be including FRMv3 into US/LM3 yaaaay Drinks

RE: US/Luck Maximizer 3 journey - cataleya - 11-09-2018

I`m on day 2 of US/LM3. I have been trying to do an update for the past 5-6 days but I have been working for 12-14 hours plus my social obligations... I just couldn`t find the time.

Needles to say, the sub is working. I have been working working around the clock. And it doesn`t feel painful or like a drag to work that much. Recently I have watched some videos on mindset and success. I have had those videos for at least 4 months, definitely before I purchased this sub. But I never watched them. Until a couple of days ago. It definitely shifted my thinking. I feel like the sub was guiding me to watch those videos.

Part of me is sad because I feel I wasted so much time being afraid. I could have already been enjoying the fruits of my labor. Such stupid childish behavior. No more.

US/LM 2&3 feels different. I feel different. Shannon, you`re definitely very close to cracking whatever you need to crack.