Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 journey (/Thread-US-LM-3-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: US/LM journey - Hatman - 10-03-2018

Subconscious fear causes most, if not all subconscious resistance. So if you remove fear, you have no more reason to resist subconsciously. The only thing that would be preventing you from executing is conscious resistance.

Those new fear removal modules, if they work as intended, will help you execute Smile

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 10-05-2018

(10-03-2018, 01:06 PM)Hatman Wrote: Subconscious fear causes most, if not all subconscious resistance. So if you remove fear, you have no more reason to resist subconsciously. The only thing that would be preventing you from executing is conscious resistance.

Those new fear removal modules, if they work as intended, will help you execute Smile

Thanks Hatman, makes more sense now! I am trying really hard not to aboard the US/LM2 hype train but Shannon is making it really difficult Lol

RE: US/LM journey - Shannon - 10-06-2018

I honestly don't know what this one will do. I am aiming for positives in the models, but this is being pushed as far as I can push it and while it's going to be better than the earlier version, I am with you guys in this... what's going to happen?

I'm not trying to hype you guys up, I promise, lol

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 10-09-2018

Day 48

This will be my last entry for the old version of US/LM. Following the secondary ASRB, I was suppose to take the 2-day break from US/LM. But if Shannon releases the new version today or tomorrow, then I will be listening to it without any breaks.

I am curious how the new version will affect me. For the last week or so I didn`t feel like much is happening...The only thing I noticed is that lately I seem to get offended easily. My friend will say something, I will get mad. Then I will realize that I got mad for nothing. And then I get annoyed with myself. It`s like having PMS all the bloody (pardon the pun) time. I miss how emotionally balanced I was when I was listening to E2.

p.s. Does anyone know how do I edit the title of my thread? I know it can be done but I can`t find that option... :blank:

RE: US/LM journey - Hatman - 10-09-2018

You have to make a "full edit" of your very first post to change the title Smile

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 10-09-2018

(10-09-2018, 11:52 AM)Hatman Wrote: You have to make a "full edit" of your very first post to change the title Smile

Ah yes I see it now, clever! Thank you Drinks I`ll change it once Shannon releases the sub officially

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-12-2018

Changed the name of my journal. Downloaded US/LM 2. Now patiently awaiting for Shannon let us know the secondary ASRB Smile

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-13-2018

Day 1

Listened to US/LM2 for the first time last night. Ultrasonic while I sleep. Woke up, went to the bathroom, came back to my room and then realized the playlist kept playing so I accidentally listened to 20 more minutes because the playlist started playing from the beginning once again. Something got messed up in the settings. Great start. :blank:

Other than that, nothing exciting to report.

p.s. are we allowed to rename the files when we listen to subs on our phone? So I have track 1, track 2 etc.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - Havana - 10-13-2018

(10-13-2018, 08:37 AM)cataleya Wrote: p.s. are we allowed to rename the files when we listen to subs on our phone? So I have track 1, track 2 etc.

Sure. Renaming doesn't change content of the file.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-13-2018

Update before I go to bed

I went to dinner tonight with a friend. We ordered the appetizer. We ate it as much as we could but there was a lot of it so we couldn`t finish it. We basically gave up. I moved one of the pieces we left, because I was playing with it and underneath I found hair. Told our waiter about it. They didn`t charge us for the appetizer and they also gave us free desserts as their way of apologizing. Yassss go Luck Maximizer Yeye

I was the one who told our waiter about it. Which is something I don`t usually do. Normally, I would just let it go because it can happen to anyone. Not sure why but I felt compelled to do something about it this time.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-15-2018

Day 2

So last night I turned on the sub and got into bed to sleep. Ultrasonic version. As I was trying to fall asleep, I started sweating and my heart was beating really fast. This lasted for about 10 minutes. I was so hot I had to remove my blanket. I have no idea what that was about. Did anyone else on US/LM2 experience this?

I had a dream last night about moving to Germany. I suspect this might mean I`m trying to escape executing the script.

Also, I noticed more self-discipline today. Not giving in to watching TV shows until my work was done. The reward comes after the effort.

And I just realized I started practicing the The 5 Tibetan rites again about 2 weeks ago. That must be a result of the previous US/LM version. While I was on MLS, practicing The Rites was making me nauseated. Let`s see if US/LM2 can help me with that this time.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - Hatman - 10-15-2018

I haven't experienced the thing you described above, but to me the heart racing sounds like some sort of a fear response.

I feel like this version is bringing out fear in a lot of people. I wonder if this is supposed to happen so that the FRM has a chance to short-circuit that particular subconscious fear forever.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-15-2018

(10-15-2018, 07:39 AM)Hatman Wrote: I haven't experienced the thing you described above, but to me the heart racing sounds like some sort of a fear response.

I feel like this version is bringing out fear in a lot of people. I wonder if this is supposed to happen so that the FRM can short-circuit that particular subconscious fear forever.

I hope so. Handling sweating/heart beating fast for 10 mins is easier than handling a certain fear on a daily basis.

RE: US/Luck Maximizer journey - cataleya - 10-18-2018

Day 6

Tonight I start my first secondary ASRB break of my US/LM2 run.

Self discipline in terms of work is still going strong. I like that. It`s like a little voice inside my head that keeps saying "don`t give up just yet, finish it". Don`t get me wrong, I don`t sit on my ass and do nothing all day. But I`m also not super productive. I would say right now, I`m somewhere in the middle. Recently I have realized that...being self disciplined can be painful. But the the shame, the guilt and the regret I feel when I give into my laziness, is even more painful. So if I have to choose between the two "pains", I noticed I have been choosing the latter lately.

Shannon suggested to write down our main goal for this sub so I finally did that today. It`s work related.

I noticed I have been trouble getting out of bed. Not sure when this started. I think maybe around the time I started to listen to US/LM (the first version) which was like a month ago. I just want to keep sleeping cause I feel I need it. On MLS I slept for 7.5 hours. On this sub I need 8 hours. The other day, I slept for about 8h and 45mins! So of course, I got a headache. Usually when I sleep that much, I get a headache. I don`t want to sleep that much. It`s annoying.