Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 journey (/Thread-US-LM-3-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: US/LM journey - mat422 - 09-01-2018

(09-01-2018, 06:28 AM)cataleya Wrote: So I was thinking if it had anything to do with US/LM. Maybe it`s working on that? The unpleasant feelings I associate when being the center of attention. Maybe my subconscious is afraid that if I become successful and lucky I will become the center of attention and it doesn`t like that.

Fear of being the center of attention is a tricky one. It could be a lot of things. Why do you think you fear being the center of attention?

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-01-2018

(09-01-2018, 06:58 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 06:28 AM)cataleya Wrote: So I was thinking if it had anything to do with US/LM. Maybe it`s working on that? The unpleasant feelings I associate when being the center of attention. Maybe my subconscious is afraid that if I become successful and lucky I will become the center of attention and it doesn`t like that.

Fear of being the center of attention is a tricky one. It could be a lot of things. Why do you think you fear being the center of attention?

Not sure...I guess the fear of messing things up, looking like an idiot. Although I can`t recall a time I actually messed up something really bad when I was being the center of attention. At least not I don`t remember it consciously.

RE: US/LM journey - rayrocanaldo - 09-01-2018

(09-01-2018, 08:24 AM)cataleya Wrote:

Not sure...I guess the fear of messing things up, looking like an idiot. Although I can`t recall a time I actually messed up something really bad when I was being the center of attention. At least not I don`t remember it consciously.

I remember being the center of attention once and I felt so anxious. I never thought I would feel so anxious. For me, I think it's seeing all eyes on me that makes me anxious when being the center of attention.

RE: US/LM journey - mat422 - 09-01-2018

It's very possible that you did mess up something in the past and received some kind of unpleasant emotional conditioning. Could be childhood related. The funny thing about these fears is consciously we think of really big traumatic events. But sometimes it's a few minor events as a kid all strung together that just forms a line of thinking that we attach to. So now the subconscious is saying "hey remember those few times this happened? Yeah lets not do anything that will put us in that position again."

The interesting thing though is there's no one single solution to it. I could see a lot of ways to approach this issue, but ultimately your mind will know best and figure out the optimal solution for yourself.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-02-2018

(09-01-2018, 11:21 AM)mat422 Wrote:

The funny thing about these fears is consciously we think of really big traumatic events. But sometimes it's a few minor events as a kid all strung together that just forms a line of thinking that we attach to. So now the subconscious is saying "hey remember those few times this happened? Yeah lets not do anything that will put us in that position again."

This really resonated with me. Thank you for that.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-03-2018

Day 13

I seem to be all over the place. I feel like I could do anything and then 1 hour later I feel like a failure for not achieving my goals yet. It`s rather....annoying. I seem to be having issues with motivation as well. Looking back, MLS was such a great help for installing new healthy habits. It wasn`t effortless but I did it anyway. I feel like it`s slowly slipping away...I have to find a way to get back on track.

My working part of the day today went..I would say smoother than usual. I have a certain type of task I have to do each day. Let`s see if this trend continues.

Yesterday was a great day. Went on a one day trip to an island with my friends. It was an hour and half drive by ferry. Exploring beaches, snorkeling, cliff jumping (not really that high, only like 5 meters). A butterfly landed on my Ray Bans while I was wearing them and on my hand, I have never had that happen, not sure if it counts as LM Lol

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-08-2018

Day 18

Note to my self: time for the 2-day break

Not much to report except sometimes I will be thinking of someone, how nice it would be to meet them for coffee or something and then that day or the next day that same person would contact me. I guess it`s Luck magnifier in effect.

I miss the discipline and curiosity for knowledge I had on MLS.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-09-2018

Day 19 (2 day break)

Last night I had the most disturbing and violent dream ever. I dreamt that I was watching a girl being raped. A guy or maybe multiple guys tearing her limbs apart one by one. And then he stuck his hand into her vagina and then literally pulled it our of her and threw it away. I am still carrying the disturbing feeling from the dream throughout the day. If this has anything to do with US/LM I honestly don`t understand why and how.

RE: US/LM journey - RTBoss - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:56 AM)cataleya Wrote: Day 19 (2 day break)

Last night I had the most disturbing and violent dream ever. I dreamt that I was watching a girl being raped. A guy or maybe multiple guys tearing her limbs apart one by one. And then he stuck his hand into her vagina and then literally pulled it our of her and threw it away. I am still carrying the disturbing feeling from the dream throughout the day. If this has anything to do with US/LM I honestly don`t understand why and how.

Ohmy

RE: US/LM journey - mat422 - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:56 AM)cataleya Wrote: Day 19 (2 day break)

That is incredibly disturbing. By any chance have you had any male figures in your life put you down or discourage you from achieving success? Or maybe try to control you in some way?

RE: US/LM journey - Hatman - 09-09-2018

The sub may have finally uncovered something that your subconscious fears (success perhaps, or something related to it), and this is just its way of showing you this. It could be in an effort to make you stop running the sub and switch to something else. You were talking about missing MLS, while running USLM. Because you're running USLM, it must be that success is what you really want, so you should keep at it no matter what your dreams tell you.

RE: US/LM journey - blth - 09-09-2018

Interesting insight. The last few weeks my mind is spinning around DMSI even though i am using USLM. I was really tempted to switch but i am pushing through USLM. The last days i get the high feeling more and more and it is easier to stop thinking about other subs

RE: US/LM journey - Hatman - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 11:38 AM)worldpua Wrote: Interesting insight. The last few weeks my mind is spinning around DMSI even though i am using USLM. I was really tempted to switch but i am pushing through USLM. The last days i get the high feeling more and more and it is easier to stop thinking about other subs

Just stick to the prescribed 3 months of use before considering to switch over Smile

RE: US/LM journey - ncbeareatingman - 09-09-2018

Heres MY Vibe Man.... I Just got USLM last night, I intend to use this wonderful life changing program,until Alpha Male 7 comes out, and maybe not even then,but certainly not until BAMM comes out which would be a free upgrade for me ,since I Already own the first addition BAMM 2.0. Otherwise I'm Digging,Loving ,enjoying and appreciating the hell outta Ultra Success Luck Magnifier! Love it!!