Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 journey (/Thread-US-LM-3-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: US/LM 4 Acceleration - cataleya - 04-08-2019

Ok so I bought the US/LM4 and gonna listen to it tonight  Yeye (ultrasonic while I sleep as always). I only had a break for one day. Let’s see what this baby is made of  Cool

RE: US/LM 4 Acceleration - Shannon - 04-08-2019

I recommend a week off. I also recommend you start a new journal for it.

RE: US/LM 4 Acceleration - Zane - 04-08-2019

Cataleya, if you don't mind can you create a new thread for USLM4.. I love reading all these journals

RE: US/LM 4 Acceleration - Shannon - 04-09-2019

You know what? I just realized, you shouldn't need to worry about taking a break. By all means, start whenever you wish. My bad. Smile

RE: US/LM 3 journey - cataleya - 02-05-2020

After listening to UMS for 6.5 months and not much to show for when it comes to external results I have decided to switch back to US/LM3. I took a 16 day break from UMS. Last night was my first night listening to US/LM3. Already had an intense dream about being incompetent like I did before when listening to this sub. I am hoping US/LM3 will help me get a job. Once I get a job, I might switch to MLS or stay on this sub, not sure yet.

RE: US/LM 3 journey - SexyMofo - 02-05-2020

We both have the same predicament Cataleya. I haven't seen much results from UMS up until now. It seems like a hit and miss. No major manifestations also. Maybe it would have been better if USLM 3 was used primarily because a lot of users reported that USLM 3 brought in more manifestations and was more obvious overall in its outcome. Hoping Shannon will look into this.

RE: US/LM 3 journey - cataleya - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 02:45 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: We both have the same predicament Cataleya. I haven't seen much results from UMS up until now. It seems like a hit and miss. No major manifestations also. Maybe it would have been better if USLM 3 was used primarily because a lot of users reported that USLM 3 brought in more manifestations and was more obvious overall in its outcome. Hoping Shannon will look into this.

It will be interesting how US/LM3 will perform this time. Should perform even better now that I have been running UMS for 6.5 months. UMS must have cleared some serious sh*t by now. We will see I guess. I'm also kinda concerned that I'm the "my subconscious mind gets bored round the 3rd month mark" type of personality. What are you running right now? Still UMS or?

RE: US/LM 3 journey - THolt - 03-12-2020

(02-05-2020, 11:17 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 02:45 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: We both have the same predicament Cataleya. I haven't seen much results from UMS up until now. It seems like a hit and miss. No major manifestations also. Maybe it would have been better if USLM 3 was used primarily because a lot of users reported that USLM 3 brought in more manifestations and was more obvious overall in its outcome. Hoping Shannon will look into this.

It will be interesting how US/LM3 will perform this time. Should perform even better now that I have been running UMS for 6.5 months. UMS must have cleared some serious sh*t by now. We will see I guess. I'm also kinda concerned that I'm the "my subconscious mind gets bored round the 3rd month mark" type of personality. What are you running right now? Still UMS or?

How is USLM 3.0 working for you now. I am thinking about running the program soon until USLM 4.2 comes out.

RE: US/LM 3 journey - cataleya - 03-18-2020

(03-12-2020, 10:27 AM)THolt Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 11:17 AM)cataleya Wrote:

How is USLM 3.0 working for you now. I am thinking about running the program soon until USLM 4.2 comes out.

It`s not. I am in the lowest point of my life. I quit US/LM because I felt like nothing was happening. I am taking a little break right now and then gonna listen to E2 as a way to at least decrease stress and feel better about myself. Hopefully.