Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 journey (/Thread-US-LM-3-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

US/LM 3 journey - cataleya - 08-24-2018

Day 3

So I bought US/LM 5.5G Yeye I have been running it for 3 days now. Ultrasonic on my speakers while I sleep. The first night I accidentally played 7 loops. I was expecting to be tired or something from so many loops but I wasn`t. Yesterday and today played only 1 loop per Shannon`s instructions.

Haven`t noticed anything our of the ordinary that would suggest that I`m executing the sub. To be fair though, weirdly enough for the last 3 days I have been home like 80% of the time so I haven`t had the chance to see its effect in the "outside" world. What I did notice was...and I realized this today is that since I started running US/LM every night I have been dreaming about college. I don`t even remember what the dreams were about anymore but I do know that for 3 days in a row college was involved. Weird...

Actually...now that I think of it...today I was thinking about a friend and how we haven`t seen each other in like over a month. I have this unwritten rule about how much I should initiate contacting semi-good friends and people who I have a complicated history with. So I didn`t want to contact her first because I have done that the last couple of times. Anyway, 2 hours later after thinking about her, she sent me a message to have coffee with her tomorrow morning. Not sure if it`s just coincidence or luck magnifier already at work Cool

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 08-27-2018

Day 6

Ok so in my last entry I mentioned how since I started running US/LM I have been having dreams about college. At first I thought it was weird and was not sure if it was related to the sub. But now I am certain that is thanks to US/LM. I have had dreams involving college or high school for 6 days in a row. So apparently the sub is doing something.

I also ran into 2 different friends of mine on Saturday night who I have not seen in awhile and don`t normally run into. Also found a parking space from the first try unlike my friend that I was meeting that night who was late 10 minutes because he could not find a free parking space. Even said that he drove by where I parked and everything was full. I live in a city where we are swamped with tourists during summer months so finding a free parking space has become a superpower here Lol Luck magnifier at work? So all in all, nothing overly exciting but I have been running the sub for only 6 days.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 08-29-2018

Day 8

So today is day 8 which means that starting today I am taking a 2 day break from the sub. Still dreaming about college and high school. So that would a total of 8 days in a row. For 8 days in a row during my sleep I have been dreaming about either college or high school. It`s getting ridiculous. This has never happened before.

RE: US/LM journey - Zane - 08-29-2018

On UM-OP I had few dreams related to college, high school and everything related to that.

RE: US/LM journey - Hatman - 08-29-2018

(08-29-2018, 11:11 AM)cataleya Wrote: Day 8

So today is day 8 which means that starting today I am taking a 2 day break from the sub. Still dreaming about college and high school. So that would a total of 8 days in a row. For 8 days in a row during my sleep I have been dreaming about either college or high school. It`s getting ridiculous. This has never happened before.

Your subconscious is trying to tell you something Smile

Is there anything specific you're dreaming of?

RE: US/LM journey - Zane - 08-29-2018

(08-29-2018, 07:26 PM)Hatman Wrote:

That's because most the success mindset thinking is developed during school time...thats what I think

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 08-30-2018

(08-29-2018, 08:32 PM)Zane Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 07:26 PM)Hatman Wrote:

That's because most the success mindset thinking is developed during school time...thats what I think

I know it`s trying to tell me something,I just don`t know what it is Huh
I don`t remember every dream but the ones I do, don`t really make sense to me. There was a dream where I was dating my friend`s current boyfriend. In the dream they were broken up and him and I were dating and living together even though I felt uncomfortable. All this was happening during college.

Then I had another dream where I met my friend in high school (even tough in real life we met only a couple of years ago) and then she took me to her home and I took a picture of her mom and her mom said "You have no right to do that. It`s against the law." Lol

Yesterday I had another dream of course where I was suppose to give a presentation for an IT class at my college but I couldn`t find my notes so I couldn`t do it. So the teacher gave me an F. The only common theme is that whatever I dream about the setting is college or high school. Looking forward to dreaming tonight, let`s see if I will break my streak Wink

RE: US/LM journey - Zane - 08-30-2018

Seems like you go to college every night.. Lol

RE: US/LM journey - Dilectione - 08-30-2018

Every experience that looks like coincidence while using ULSM is not coincidence. It's called "Intentional Coincidence" a.k.a "Luck" Lol

Well, good luck ladies, following your journal, have a nice day.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 06:53 AM)Dilectione Wrote:

Every experience that looks like coincidence while using ULSM is not coincidence. It's called "Intentional Coincidence" a.k.a "Luck" Lol

Well, good luck ladies, following your journal, have a nice day.

Yeah I`m beginning to think that Wink thank you and I`m following your journal as well, I see that you are also running US/LM Drinks

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 08-31-2018

Day 10

Breaking news - I had a dream and college/high school was not involved. Lol

Today ends my 2-day break so tonight I am back the sub.

In other news, didn`t notice anything out of the ordinary. Mostly my days are now revolving about working and then going to the beach with my friends. We are trying to squeeze every ounce of summer until fall sneaks in. Discovering new beaches, messing around with GoPro and taking amazing pictures and videos under the sea.

RE: US/LM journey - Zane - 08-31-2018

Well, I am using UM-OP and I have been having dreams related to my high school friends. Idk why I am having these dreams and what they are doing...

Few days ago I had a dreams which strongly signifies success.

Before that I had an experience with some spiritual guru and he did stuff which no one will believe and will say it was a trick..

The final outcome of that thing was that success is on the way.

But I hardly get excited when anyone tells me that success is on the way or stuff that.. Cause I have learned the hard way that too much expectations will lead to disappointment.

I just try to go with the flow, All u gotta do is change ur mindset and things will flow.. This is the key

Sorry, I forgot it's not my journal lol.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 08-31-2018

(08-31-2018, 06:47 AM)Zane Wrote: Well, I am using UM-OP and I have been having dreams related to my high school friends. Idk why I am having these dreams and what they are doing...

Few days ago I had a dreams which strongly signifies success.

Before that I had an experience with some spiritual guru and he did stuff which no one will believe and will say it was a trick..

The final outcome of that thing was that success is on the way.

But I hardly get excited when anyone tells me that success is on the way or stuff that.. Cause I have learned the hard way that too much expectations will lead to disappointment.

I just try to go with the flow, All u gotta do is change ur mindset and things will flow.. This is the key

Sorry, I forgot it's not my journal lol.

Lol it`s ok, thanks for sharing and good luck with UM/OP, I will be following your journal Drinks

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-01-2018

Day 11

I had a dream last night and then I woke up in the middle of the night. It was around 4am. Then I couldn`t fall asleep for a solid 20 mins probably. So I kept thinking about the meaning of my dream. Unfortunately, I don`t remember the dream anymore. All I remember is coming to a conclusion before drifting off to sleep and the conclusion is that the dream has to to with my fear of being the center of attention.

Well not fear, but it`s just a really unpleasant feeling. I do what I have to do like give a presentation at conference or a meeting. Or when I was a kid and played tennis tournaments. I mean actual real tournaments for junior tennis players. I remember hating everyone looking at me. I loved tennis, loved playing it, loved competing professionally but wishing we could play without an audience. So if it`s something that has to be done, I will always do it. But if it`s optional like a friend had an idea for her wedding for us girls to do a dance routine in front of everyone, that is an example of something I will try to avoid it as much as I can. I mean, I would still do it because she is one of my best friends, I love her, it`s her wedding and it would make her happy but still...everyone looking at me...I don`t like it.

So I was thinking if it had anything to do with US/LM. Maybe it`s working on that? The unpleasant feelings I associate when being the center of attention. Maybe my subconscious is afraid that if I become successful and lucky I will become the center of attention and it doesn`t like that.