Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2/3.3TID (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2/3.3TID (Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-3-3TID-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 09-24-2018

Had 2 dreams.

In one dream, a girl held out her hand to me and I grabbed it, it took me somewhere.

Suddenly, I was transported to a place where I was a barber and cutting someone who I used to hate (hate as in murderous hate, not 'I dont like you' hate). Looking at dream meaning, cutting someones hair = making them lose their power.

Second dream, I was a 'dark lord' with an army and was mercilessly destroying and killing everyone. It didn't feel good or bad doing it either. Nice.

Haven't been outside so I don't know about externals yet. But I feel lighter and more free, yet calm and collected.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 10-02-2018

Ive noticed that girl (that I don't know) seem to like me at first but its a 'dark' kind of like. Like obsessive watery like.

If they then see a guy that they think is easier to friendzone or have a 'vanilla' relationship where if they talk to them, they won't feel like they have to fu**k etc, they seem to start looking and showing them IOIs. However these IOIs are not as 'dark' as the IOIs she would give me. Its 'banter' IOI where she's ready to be social with them.

The IOI thats she gives me is the type that's sexual. Its almost like its 'too heavy' for them so they run off to a 'safer' option, hence someone that she shows social IOIs to.

Saying that, I almost feel like I can have any girl if I speak to them longer than 10 minutes. Sadly though, being newly self employed, I haven't been in the vicinity of girls (except 1) I know for the last few days as Ive been setting everything up. And I don't approach girls and they aren't approaching me yet.

Todays the second day and I was in the center of the city and for some reason, I felt like people were either being very nice and 'soft' to me or wanted to fight me (or both). I found it confusing, funny and disturbing at the same time, had thoughts like 'why does everyone hate me today LOL'.

Then I tried an experiment, where I would repeat to myself 'I am humble about everything except my cock which is the best'. The hateful looks went down after a few mins of repeating that to myself lol.

Some guys still hated the fact that girls would be slyly looking at me when I wasn't looking but they wouldn't send hateful looks towards me anymore.

Also that 1 girl that I saw was assertive towards everyone except me, who she was real nice to. Not gonna go after ther though.

Following my previous post, I've also noticed a subtle feeling that some girls think I'm bad news and wanna avoid me lol.

Meaning that they think I'm sexy but Im scary in some way or they see me as bad news/trouble. Theyll run off to someone who is 'safer' and easier to figure out (due to the stereotype that person might have)

RE: DMSI 3.3 - SargeMaximus - 10-02-2018

(10-02-2018, 02:06 PM)kingpill Wrote: Following my previous post, I've also noticed a subtle feeling that some girls think I'm bad news and wanna avoid me lol.

Meaning that they think I'm sexy but Im scary in some way or they see me as bad news/trouble. Theyll run off to someone who is 'safer' and easier to figure out (due to the stereotype that person might have)

I’ve sensed that too. I remember my FWB once said “I’ll drive you to the clinic when you get some Venerial disease” I just laughed it off but perhaps I should have re-assures her.

(10-02-2018, 02:11 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 02:06 PM)kingpill Wrote: Following my previous post, I've also noticed a subtle feeling that some girls think I'm bad news and wanna avoid me lol.

I’ve sensed that too. I remember my FWB once said “I’ll drive you to the clinic when you get some Venerial disease” I just laughed it off but perhaps I should have re-assures her.

LOOL didn't mean that kind of trouble Sarge though that's making me wonder if some girls think I have a Venereal disease. lol.

Trouble as in the type that will f**k her over emotionally and leave her life in shambles.

(10-02-2018, 02:26 PM)kingpill Wrote:

LOOL didn't mean that kind of trouble Sarge though that's making me wonder if some girls think I have a Venereal disease. lol.

Trouble as in the type that will f**k her over emotionally and leave her life in shambles.

Ah fair enough. Although it shouldn’t matter, women get involved with “the wrong guys” all the time.

(10-02-2018, 02:39 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Ah fair enough. Although it shouldn’t matter, women get involved with “the wrong guys” all the time.

Lol, so Ive noticed.

(10-02-2018, 02:48 PM)kingpill Wrote:

Lol, so Ive noticed.

Apparently some nurse even had sex with Charlie sheen after he told her he had hiv. So, there you go. I’m not suggesting we get hiv, I’m just saying girls being afraid of diseases when it comes to alpha males doesn’t happen.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Shannon - 10-03-2018

(10-02-2018, 03:01 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 02:48 PM)kingpill Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 02:11 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I’ve sensed that too. I remember my FWB once said “I’ll drive you to the clinic when you get some Venerial disease” I just laughed it off but perhaps I should have re-assures her.

Lol, so Ive noticed.

Apparently some nurse even had sex with Charlie sheen after he told her he had hiv. So, there you go. I’m not suggesting we get hiv, I’m just saying girls being afraid of diseases when it comes to alpha males doesn’t happen.

Sure it does. N=1 is not a conclusive overview of anything. You can have enough perseverance to get through nursing school and still be dumb as a box of rocks when you meet someone sufficiently famous, rich or both. As a nurse, she knew what the risk was and she also was very likely self deluding in order to get what she wanted, which very likely was "I had sex with Charlie Sheen, yall! I'm famous too now!"

You can't fix stupid, and one stupid nurse doesn't mean all women will fuck Charlie Sheen with AIDS just because he's Charlie Sheen.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 10-04-2018

A resistance I think Ive noticed is that my subconscious is getting 'too good' at one thing and not good enough at others.

Like I'm real good with girls but bad at everything else, which is stopping most execution. Im not horrendous with everything else but lets say out of 100, Im 90 with girls but 60 with money , thats a big gap and my subconscious seems to notice and keeps pointing towards that.

Hopefully when we can run more than 1 programme at a time, this won't be an issue. That will be a real gamechanger- Imagine running DMSI, BASE 6G, AM and LM/US at the same time. 1 loop each too because its 6G. Damn

EDIT: Like, the subconscious is trying to make me feel like Im worse than I really am with everything apart from girls, which is basically distracting me to everything else BUT focus on girls. If Im a 60/100 with money, its making me feel like I'm a 20/100. Which means I will be focusing on money and not girls because now, there is a fear present about money.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Shannon - 10-04-2018

Quote:That will be a real gamechanger- Imagine running DMSI, BASE 6G, AM and LM/US at the same time. 1 loop each too because its 6G. Damn

I knew you guys would do this. IF I can make it possible for people to use more than one sub at a time, even in 5.5/6G, that does not mean there will be no cost or consequences. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH! You WILL have a price to pay if you use more than one program at a time. Even when and if I can make it possible.

And being realistic, it is very unlikely that you would get results that made you happy if you ran more than 2 or possibly 3 programs of that magnitude at a time.

Don't assume that this is a pass to play everything that catches your eye all at once.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Nox - 10-04-2018

(10-04-2018, 07:53 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:That will be a real gamechanger- Imagine running DMSI, BASE 6G, AM and LM/US at the same time. 1 loop each too because its 6G. Damn

I knew you guys would do this. IF I can make it possible for people to use more than one sub at a time, even in 5.5/6G, that does not mean there will be no cost or consequences. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH! You WILL have a price to pay if you use more than one program at a time. Even when and if I can make it possible.

And being realistic, it is very unlikely that you would get results that made you happy if you ran more than 2 or possibly 3 programs of that magnitude at a time.

Don't assume that this is a pass to play everything that catches your eye all at once.

The most exciting thing to me about the idea is the ability to slightly customize a high power sub. Say dmsi with perfect x lover, or alpha male with luck magnifier, etc.

Running multiple big guns seems like a sure path to failure. Am or base + umop or uslm would be amazing.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Kol - 10-05-2018

(10-04-2018, 02:42 AM)kingpill Wrote: A resistance I think Ive noticed is that my subconscious is getting 'too good' at one thing and not good enough at others.

Like I'm real good with girls but bad at everything else, which is stopping most execution. Im not horrendous with everything else but lets say out of 100, Im 90 with girls but 60 with money , thats a big gap and my subconscious seems to notice and keeps pointing towards that.

Hopefully when we can run more than 1 programme at a time, this won't be an issue. That will be a real gamechanger- Imagine running DMSI, BASE 6G, AM and LM/US at the same time. 1 loop each too because its 6G. Damn

EDIT: Like, the subconscious is trying to make me feel like Im worse than I really am with everything apart from girls, which is basically distracting me to everything else BUT focus on girls. If Im a 60/100 with money, its making me feel like I'm a 20/100. Which means I will be focusing on money and not girls because now, there is a fear present about money.

Same regarding the girls and money thing. It seems to be resistance as I already have glimpses of what lies beyond, easily. I can see how it is a logistics thing imo.not saying im bad with money. There is an abundance, but it is telling.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 10-07-2018

Im getting a real strong urge to run US/LM.

Is this resistance?

I just started a business and US/LM would probably be a better choice when it comes to the actual business, but then again, this could be sub-concious resistance?