Subliminal Talk
Luck and how far can it take you - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Luck and how far can it take you (/Thread-Luck-and-how-far-can-it-take-you)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Luck and how far can it take you - Shannon - 08-16-2018

(08-14-2018, 12:48 PM)Zane Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 12:37 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: @Shannon So is USLM able to combat astrological cycles like the one you went through?

IIRC he said can that he can minimize the effect but cannot escape it.

Correct. You can choose the best possible options, but you will still have to choose those options from within the limitations you cannot escape.

RE: Luck and how far can it take you - TheGreatAttractor - 08-17-2018

(08-13-2018, 03:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: The "magnification of luck" depends on a variety of variables, including how much you execute, how many conscious goals you have, what those goals are, your personality, and various types of external influences, such as the cycle I went through.

USLM 5.5G is aimed at being a moderate effect so it doesn't drain your energy. There is going to be a program in the future that focuses on pushing "luck magnification" as far as it can go, but that's for 6G.

@Shannon

If USLM is used for long term programming - it should probably make increased positive luck a person's new "baseline" or "normal".

My question is - if after 6 months (or more) of using USLM, I start using another sub, such as DMSI, which focuses my manifestation efforts in a different direction -
am I likely to be able to maintain the positive luck baseline created using USLM - or will my "luck baseline" revert back to is previous condition?

I'll ask the same question in a different way - does using USLM for a sufficient amount of time make increased positive luck a permanent (and effortless) condition?

RE: Luck and how far can it take you - Shannon - 08-17-2018

(08-17-2018, 08:35 AM)TheGreatAttractor Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 03:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: The "magnification of luck" depends on a variety of variables, including how much you execute, how many conscious goals you have, what those goals are, your personality, and various types of external influences, such as the cycle I went through.

USLM 5.5G is aimed at being a moderate effect so it doesn't drain your energy. There is going to be a program in the future that focuses on pushing "luck magnification" as far as it can go, but that's for 6G.

@Shannon

If USLM is used for long term programming - it should probably make increased positive luck a person's new "baseline" or "normal".

My question is - if after 6 months (or more) of using USLM, I start using another sub, such as DMSI, which focuses my manifestation efforts in a different direction -
am I likely to be able to maintain the positive luck baseline created using USLM - or will my "luck baseline" revert back to is previous condition?

I'll ask the same question in a different way - does using USLM for a sufficient amount of time make increased positive luck a permanent (and effortless) condition?

It is possible, but I would not bet on it.