Subliminal Talk
Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops (/Thread-Ultra-Motivation-5-Loops)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Freckles - 10-04-2018

(10-04-2018, 12:59 PM)Infinite Wrote: I also wanna tell u guys this.. Ever since I stopped DMSI3.2... I am so scared of being alone. I always feel as if someone thing is behind me and watching me.. Sometimes I get scared when my phone rings. Like some ghost or something.. I know it's all in my head but you know.. It's not good.. Why is this happening? I am even scared to pee or brush my teeth alone. lol

I freaking out I understand but being in state of constant fear.. I do remember going thru this fearful state once on DMSI but it was for like a week only.. But now I have left DMSI. It's back?
[/quot

Something I didn't mention in my journal is that I saw and felt things the first few days when I first began to play dmsi a.

I was outside, and I saw this thing. The closest I can describe it would be like a very large, abouit four to five feet long by about a foot wide black bird wing. It was as if it was made up of small grains of sand. I saw it flying around about 30 feet away from me.

When I came home that day, I felt the presense of a being above my couch, where I had been sleeping while playing dmsi. I couldn't see it, but I knew that it was there.

It didn't scare me, but it was really abnormal. Are you still experiencing that fear?
Might have been an Out of body experience

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Infinite - 10-04-2018

(10-04-2018, 01:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: Did you guys have these reactions on 3.1?

I'm not sure who you're asking since I've only had time to read up to page two of Zane's journal. The reaction I had was on 3.2. I never played 3.1.

I'm not sure who you're asking since I've only had time to read up to page two of Zane's journal. The reaction I had was on 3.2. I never played 3.1.

(10-04-2018, 01:50 PM)Freckles Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 12:59 PM)Infinite Wrote: I also wanna tell u guys this.. Ever since I stopped DMSI3.2... I am so scared of being alone. I always feel as if someone thing is behind me and watching me.. Sometimes I get scared when my phone rings. Like some ghost or something.. I know it's all in my head but you know.. It's not good.. Why is this happening? I am even scared to pee or brush my teeth alone. lol

I freaking out I understand but being in state of constant fear.. I do remember going thru this fearful state once on DMSI but it was for like a week only.. But now I have left DMSI. It's back?
[/quot

Something I didn't mention in my journal is that I saw and felt things the first few days when I first began to play dmsi a.

I was outside, and I saw this thing. The closest I can describe it would be like a very large, abouit four to five feet long by about a foot wide black bird wing. It was as if it was made up of small grains of sand. I saw it flying around about 30 feet away from me.

When I came home that day, I felt the presense of a being above my couch, where I had been sleeping while playing dmsi. I couldn't see it, but I knew that it was there.

It didn't scare me, but it was really abnormal. Are you still experiencing that fear?

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you think that there was someone having an out of body experience lurking in my house or that I was the one having the out of body experience?

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Zane - 10-04-2018

5 loop Today and I feel as if I have been "Brainwashed" all night like MK-Ultra stuff.

Feel as if my brain is fried and I don't have the will to say "No" to anything Infact I feel that if anyone asked me to do anything right now, I won't resist it.. For Examples yesterday my mom asked me to take her to doctor so i was resistant but today she asked me and I was like "ok". No resistance, no nothing...

I wonder if anyone felt like this.. I felt this On DMSI before when I increased the loop.

On 3 loop I wasn't feeling like journaling everyday Infact I didn't feel like it.. But I have been doing 5 loops for 2 day (did 5 loops yesterday but with 1 hous break after 3 loops) and I am just like okay lets journal my feeling.. Nothing to loose in doing that..

What is this state of mind? I feel "Brainwashed" "Fried" my subc ofc.. Kinda weird tbh..

Infact I feel as if high voltage current has been passed thru my brain and it is now fried..

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Freckles - 10-05-2018

(10-04-2018, 03:04 PM)Infinite Wrote:

[/quot

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you think that there was someone having an out of body experience lurking in my house or that I was the one having the out of body experience?

Maybe you having an altered state of consciousness on the edge of sleep.It's hard to explain without sounding crazy. The other night I went to bed early and my wife was still awake on the lounge watching TV. I was on the edge of sleep then it felt like someone was on top of me and sprayed my face twice with water from a squirt bottle. I couldn't move even though I tried. I thought my wife was doing it. I eventually snapped out of it and looked over and my wife was still in the same spot. My face wasn't wet.This happened within half an hour. I didn't say anything to my wife cause she might think I'm crazy. The spraying with water sensation I had may have been energy being released from my chakra, I don't know. I don't know if this will be helpful to you. Don't get scared it's all good.

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Zane - 10-05-2018

(10-05-2018, 12:07 AM)Freckles Wrote:

[/quot

Maybe you having an altered state of consciousness on the edge of sleep.It's hard to explain without sounding crazy. The other night I went to bed early and my wife was still awake on the lounge watching TV. I was on the edge of sleep then it felt like someone was on top of me and sprayed my face twice with water from a squirt bottle. I couldn't move even though I tried. I thought my wife was doing it. I eventually snapped out of it and looked over and my wife was still in the same spot. My face wasn't wet.This happened within half an hour. I didn't say anything to my wife cause she might think I'm crazy. The spraying with water sensation I had may have been energy being released from my chakra, I don't know. I don't know if this will be helpful to you. Don't get scared it's all good.

Believe me, I had experienced similar stuff and that If I told anyone besides you guys.. I would be considered a nut.

I do believe this is an altered state of consciousness where I feel like I am not me but, someone else. But in the end I know its all good.

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Kol - 10-05-2018

Since im started DMSI, I have countless experiences like this. Its as if my psychic abilities have skyrocketed.

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Infinite - 10-05-2018

(10-05-2018, 12:07 AM)Freckles Wrote:

[/quot

It treated you just like a cat that was being bad. Were you being naughty?

If some guy was being nosy and creepy, having an out of body experience, I hope he introduces himself.. Not in my house of course and only if he's attractive.

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Zane - 10-05-2018

[/quot

Yes, I still do experience that fear but a little less but its still there. Maybe I am too busy with other stuff that's why I experience that but I am still scared tbh..

Sometimes when I am alone and in this fear mode I feel as if someone is behind the door and get this sudden flash of image where I am grabbed by it and then after that my fearful feelings amplifies like 5x..

These fear based feelings comes up when I am alone and there is nothing on my mind.. I mean its like my mind is only focused on fear and i couldn't even divert my focus from it.

Weird thing is that when I am in this state, it's as if every little things starts to looking or feeling scary.. Like Wooden furniture creaking all of a sudden or when I suddenly see my curtain moves and it looks as if someone is behind the curtains.. Stuff like that but when u look at it, its just a change in room temperature and wind which causes all these stuff... But my mind took all that as if its a paranormal stuff..

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Infinite - 10-05-2018

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I really hope that you get the freedom you need.

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Nox - 10-05-2018

I won't get into it due to rule 4 stuff, but keep in mind that dmsi uses and pulls in a lot of energy. It wont hurt you with the safeties shannon includes, but that doesn't mean heightened interest isn't created in multiple ways.

RE: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Shannon - 10-05-2018

Which is part of why we had the auric shield... which I turned off to demonstrate what it was doing and why we had it.