Subliminal Talk
Um/op Restarted 09/28/18 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Um/op Restarted 09/28/18 (/Thread-Um-op-Restarted-09-28-18)

Pages: 1 2 3

Um/op Restarted 09/28/18 - Moud - 08-05-2018

Hey everyone!

I'm new to subs!

I started using OP at the end of July, then saw that UM/OP 5.5 came up on sale on the same day I happened into unexpected money and just went for it.

With OP I noticed changes very quickly. My house is cleaner, and it's staying clean because I'm naturally putting things away when I'm done with them. I wanted to complete Custom orders for my business rather then put them off for quite a while and I normally do, and dropping a package of at the post office that had been on my desk for a month made me extremely happy.

New sub is working well for the same things... I can't remember the last time I could see my kitchen counters clear for a week, but there they are. I've also sewn way more stock for my Etsy shop this weekend, so I guess the sub has paid for itself already. It feels like my cell phone addiction is almost gone, I'm not nearly as interested in youtube as Facebook as I normally am. It's just a calm contentment with getting things done.

I have noticed I've been extra tired the last 2 days since I started the new sub and have had to nap both days, not a big deal since I'm getting more done that usual anyways lol.

I'm a single mom of 4 who runs her own business so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens from here.

I've been listening to 3 cycles each morning as the directions state. I'll take a 2 day break after 7 days, then carry on! Planning to run this for 3 months

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - Shannon - 08-05-2018

Excellent! I'm pleased that it has paid for itself already. I'm expecting a lot of people to report that when it comes to running one's own business. Smile

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - Jake2015 - 08-05-2018

Hey may I ask how you listen?

Is it through speakers and do you hit play when you wake and stay in bed till the 3rd loop/3hrs then get up?

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - Moud - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 05:17 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Hey may I ask how you listen?

Is it through speakers and do you hit play when you wake and stay in bed till the 3rd loop/3hrs then get up?

I put it on my stereo headphones once I'm up for the morning and just work while I'm listening.

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - Moud - 08-06-2018

Woke up this morning wanting to head down to my work room and sew. Did all the things I needed to do to get down there. (Cooked the kids an amazing breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast, cooked to thier specific tastes, did the dishes from cooking, go them dressed) then headed down to my workroom. Packaged this weekend's sales for shipping, worked on custom orders for a bit. Heading down to the pool now so they can swim with friends. I'm looking forward to September when they are back in school and I don't get Interuppted 40-50 times a day. Noticing it's easier to get back on track after these interruptions.

It feels like I haven't cleaned my kitchen in days and it's spotless and tidy. I find it funny because I never equated cleaning as you go with procrastination, so I didn't expect this at all. But suddenly putting dishes in the sink doesn't make sense, just put them in the dishwasher. Don't put the egg shells back in the carton, put them in the garbage and so on.

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - kingcobra - 08-06-2018

This is one of the things I need to work on, I've gotten better at this over the time I've been with the subs but I'm a low energy guy and focused on the present so much that sometimes it isn't as easy as it should be to actualize the future enough. Living in the now isn't all Shangra-La, it mostly is, but I'd like to see it easier to get out of my grass hut and chop down some trees when they do need to come down Smile

A few days is nothing by the way with this stuff, you get a little taste but when it tastes good you know you'll be really feasting as you overcome the tendency for your mind to be an obstacle and instead put it to work for you a lot more Smile

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - Moud - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 05:59 PM)kingcobra Wrote: This is one of the things I need to work on, I've gotten better at this over the time I've been with the subs but I'm a low energy guy and focused on the present so much that sometimes it isn't as easy as it should be to actualize the future enough. Living in the now isn't all Shangra-La, it mostly is, but I'd like to see it easier to get out of my grass hut and chop down some trees when they do need to come down Smile

A few days is nothing by the way with this stuff, you get a little taste but when it tastes good you know you'll be really feasting as you overcome the tendency for your mind to be an obstacle and instead put it to work for you a lot more Smile

It's a good program, that's for sure.. it will be better once the kids are in school, I wanted to work today, but got pulled off to the swimming pool and the park , was asked to Google about 15 different you tube videos, listened to a lot commentary on Captain underpants, was shown where 15 different hidden minions are in various Pixar movies... That's life with kids. Still managed to get groceries done, make and clean up 15 meals, stop by the post office ect.

Still needed a nap this afternoon, not sure if that's the sub wearing me out, or if it's just swimming with the kids in the heat and getting all this stuff done. Heading to bed early, waking up to a still clean kitchen, and heading down to the work room, tomorrow looks like it should be a fairly uninterrupted day heading out wise.

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - Zeroxmachina - 08-07-2018

That single mom life is no joke,especially as an entreprenuer; respect! I've seen it first hand and your degree of motivation basically ensures the roof over your head lol

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - Moud - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 01:31 AM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: That single mom life is no joke,especially as an entreprenuer; respect! I've seen it first hand and your degree of motivation basically ensures the roof over your head lol

Thank you!!

Went to bed at 10 last night and woke up at 8 (not solid, kids and cats woke me up a few times but fell back asleep quickly)

Very vivid dreams last night. I was in a mall with my ex husband and I confronted him and asked him if he still loves me. He danced around the subject, trying to spare my feelings, but in the end the impression that I got it that he did not. I walked out to the parking lot and my car had been broken into, not just broken into normally but the doors and the trunk had been ripped off forcibly with a crow bar, the carpet had been ripped out, the stereo taken, the trunk ripped apart, the lid of it gone, everything from inside was missing, even my back tire was gone. I tried calling 911, no one would answer so I kept calling back. Eventually the guy who did answer was very non challant. He wouldn't even send out the police to make a report. Decided I was going to have to figure this out myself and calmly hung up.

Normally dreams fade when I wake but this one stuck with me. My car is my baby, it's a 2017 Chevy Cruze, not a big deal to most people but my former vehicle was a 1999 Plymouth Voyager.

My husband left me last year for another woman. He literally bought her the engagement ring on the day he left. She was his high school sweetheart who had cheated on him and dumped him in grade 12, and I don't think he ever got over it. I was left to sell the house, move the kids and take on raising them on my own. He comes a few times a month, picks up the kids, takes them to the movies or something and brings them back again. Other than that it's me full time.

If I had to translate the dream, he doesn't love you, your life has been ripped apart forcibly, and no one is coming to help.. it's up to you to fix it.

I'm pretty sure dreams are not part of the sub, I've had meaningful dreams and dreams with premonition before, just felt like getting it out somewhere and can't think of anywhere else to record it.

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - Zane - 08-07-2018

Just keep growing and keep improving urself. Slowly and surely u will see how ur life changes.

Concious Brain:. It's been a long day, let's have a bath and watch you tube..

Sub Concious: nah you know what sounds like fun.. let's vacuum and steam mop, don't forget to move the couch to get all the cereal and Lego out from underneath!!

Tired... Can't stop.. I'm ok with that lol

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - Moud - 08-09-2018

This thing saved my butt yesterday. My son is starting a new job today and I decided yesterday to just find the paperwork he needed for this afternoon, rather than grabbing it all last minute as we were getting ready to leave. Couldn't find his SIN number anywhere. So I had time to look up how to get him a replacement and was able to get him up and to the government office calmly this morning, rather than in a panicked rush, which would have been the norm. Also got him to complete his courses yesterday rather then today. I tried running the script as an in the moment script for him since he really didn't want to do it, and he became really tired so I turned it off. It was his first exposure to a sub and I remember being tired the first 2 days I used it.

So glad I got onto everything ahead of time!

RE: UM/OP 5.5g - Moud - 08-10-2018

Day 7 complete

Not much to report the last 2 days. I went to a smashing pumpkins concert Wednesday, got home at 2am then was up again at 7:30 am so I've been extra tired the last 2 days.. guess it can only overcome so much exhaustion lol