Subliminal Talk
Motivation, ultra??? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Motivation, ultra??? (/Thread-Motivation-ultra)

Motivation, ultra??? - JackOfHearts - 08-04-2018

So I used the thing yesterday morning:

As I'm still not really motivated today I will copy paste the simiar thing I felt from catman journal:

Quote:began making mental lists of things I NEED to do, but haven't (not forever). Thinking of what it'd be like to have it all done, how good I'd feel and visuals of that.

That's it some light stuff for me, didn't felt amazing, didn't felt different, I forgot I was actually using something.
I certainly wasn't full of energy at all. At around 5pm while driving I felt like sleeping, some ice tea waked me up.
This morning I woke up, no difference I noticed, just 1 hour ago after checking my computer mails I remember that I used something called ultra motivation.

Today I was told to cook food for the family, I really don't feel like doing it at all.

RE: Motivation, ultra??? - Shannon - 08-05-2018

For some people, it will take more time than Mr CatMan experienced to get momentum. That's why it's supposed to be used in blocks of 3 months at a time. Just keep going.

RE: Motivation, ultra??? - JackOfHearts - 08-07-2018

I still don't feel more motivated, 4th day listening.
The morning while listening in my sleep the dream feels more positive. I also get slightly more excited but it's very light. When I'm up I mostly don't feel any difference.
I'm reading the journal on ultra success and want to change to it, more success, more luck, I could use more of that in my new job Whistle
Until now I haven't seen any 5.5G sub give me any strong results and I tried 3 of them. Still hopeful about one of them working, hopefully this one.

RE: Motivation, ultra??? - Dilectione - 08-08-2018

(08-07-2018, 07:12 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: I still don't feel more motivated, 4th day listening.
The morning while listening in my sleep the dream feels more positive. I also get slightly more excited but it's very light. When I'm up I mostly don't feel any difference.
I'm reading the journal on ultra success and want to change to it, more success, more luck, I could use more of that in my new job Whistle
Until now I haven't seen any 5.5G sub give me any strong results and I tried 3 of them. Still hopeful about one of them working, hopefully this one.

Hi, looking forward to your journal, I'm very tempted to use UMOP, but right now I'm using ULSM, yup the subs very good I could say, many serendipity fall in place and more synchronized life, well, it's just my 2nd day so couldn't brag bout it.

Wish you luck! :angel:

RE: Motivation, ultra??? - Shannon - 08-09-2018

Stay with UMOP for the full three months. Otherwise you're not going to get past this resistance, or see if you can. UMOP has some interesting new changes in it. Let's see what they can do, if you give them enough time.

RE: Motivation, ultra??? - Moud - 08-09-2018

For me it's not an 'wow I must get everything done immediately!!!" rush. I'm glad it's not, that would be hectic lol. I move steadily through my day getting things done. The anti procrastination had showed up as immediately putting things away as I'm done with them. It does not sound like a big deal but I'm not a naturally tidy person, and my house had been calm and clean since I started the program. My laundry is caught up, my kitchen is clean with no dirty dishes, my orders for my business are done and mailed on time. Things that used to seem overwhelming are just easy to get through now, almost like an auto pilot. I'm also noticing my interest in things like you tube and social media is pretty much gone.

I'm missing out on alot if it right now because I have 4 kids home for the summer, so if I start on anything major I'm inevitably interrupted within 5 minutes. I'm looking forward to actually being able to apply the motivation when they go back to school in September.

Did you break between the 5.5g scripts. I was told they keep running even after you have stopped for around 35 days so maybe an old script is interfering with results?? I'm new to this so I might be wrong.

Just stick with the program, watch for small changes. I do 3 loops a day back to back. Today is day 6 so I'm running it tomorrow than taking 2 days off.

RE: Motivation, ultra??? - Jake2015 - 08-09-2018

@JackOfHearts

Like Shannon and Moud said just stick with it. I know how you must be feeling but keep going and give it time cos if like catman and moud you start executing boom....SUCCESS all the way!!! Keep going you can do it!

RE: Motivation, ultra??? - JackOfHearts - 08-11-2018

@Moud Last subliminal I did was WM2 and it was 2 month ago

RE: Motivation, ultra??? - Zane - 08-11-2018

How is ur journey going? JackOfHearts

RE: Motivation, ultra??? - JackOfHearts - 11-04-2018

So I stopped Ultra motivation as I didn't feel much.
I have been doing a new training for visualization, now I can do visualization easily thanks to that training, and I remember things much more easily, I can remember things and scenes from my past that is pretty amazing. This is what I wanted to have for a long time to train my dancing move in my mind and now I can, it's so much easier now Superman And this was done with only a month of training Evilgrin, no subliminal involved, no MLS which didn't improve anything for me.
The bonus is that I can teach anyone to have the same abilities Thumbsup at the same time I learn a lot of meditation technique that is so valuable
I wonder if I should test the new DMSI that is coming out