Subliminal Talk
Shannon's US/LM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's US/LM Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-US-LM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 09-09-2018

Been running E2, MHS and cough preventative a lot lately. GF said today that "I miss USLM. I'm not getting any sales without it." (She sells stuff on places like Poshmark.)

So since I was thinking I missed it too, we're back on USLM. I feel it having an effect, but it's not fun to be coughing this much.

Within 20 minutes of turning it on, she stopped being a blob and started doing things. I guess that's success!

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 09-09-2018

I started USLM last night,a little over 24 hours ago...and IM soo diggin it. some real cool things happend last night and today..."The Vibe" ,The Consciousness" of USLM is on going like a quiet stream in the back ground,you can sense it,feel it and then see it... very cool,indeed. I feel I AM Growing by leaps and bounds with this thing and will continue to do, as well. IM using this puppy until further notice. Making shure IM tracking my progress,time on it,time needed to be off of it,dated/Calender 'tracks'..dont wanna miss an ounce of this good stuff. Honestly,the ONLY fear I have at this point is all this goodness going away...however linearly and logically,theres No reason for thatto happen,unless I stop using it all together. I Have No intention nor desire to do so,at all.
YOU Know if the owner of the company and creator of this wonderful combo program,misses it..that, that in itself speaks volumes. This program Rocks!!

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 09-10-2018

Well, unfortunately, because of the recent breakup, the USLM didn't last long. Been using E2 almost 24/7 since to keep me from being completely nonfunctional. GF needs it too. It is so messed up right now that even trying to take us to a nature preserve to relax only resulted in us having to leave because she was having a panic attack over the insects we encountered. ARA helped her, but I needed E2. Can't play both at once. By the time we got home I was almost depressed to the point of unable to move.

It's bad for me right now. USLM is one of the few things that could help, but I need to prevent depression first. So USLM will have to wait until I'm emotionally stable enough to run it.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Dmitry - 09-11-2018

(09-10-2018, 05:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: Well, unfortunately, because of the recent breakup, the USLM didn't last long. Been using E2 almost 24/7 since to keep me from being completely nonfunctional. GF needs it too. It is so messed up right now that even trying to take us to a nature preserve to relax only resulted in us having to leave because she was having a panic attack over the insects we encountered. ARA helped her, but I needed E2. Can't play both at once. By the time we got home I was almost depressed to the point of unable to move.

It's bad for me right now. USLM is one of the few things that could help, but I need to prevent depression first. So USLM will have to wait until I'm emotionally stable enough to run it.

Take care, Shannon! Sending you Unconditional Love (500 by Hawkins) flow intention.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - mat422 - 09-11-2018

Hope you feel better soon Shannon. I don't know much about breakups, but I know how tough depression can be when you've got stuff to do. Take care and don't push yourself too hard.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 09-18-2018

So today decided to run USLM. Ended up going to Panera bread for lunch. I ordered a bread bowl of broccoli cheddar soup. They have me the soup in a porcelain bowl. I was low on blood sugar, tired and frustrated, which is my trifecta to explode.

I was not making my displeasure a secret, although I wasn't exploding or being unruly or overly loud either. The manager came over before I could do anything to correct it and corrected it for me. I got my bread bowl, but...

They never charged me for a bread bowl.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - JakeKennedy - 09-19-2018

(09-18-2018, 05:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: So today decided to run USLM. Ended up going to Panera bread for lunch. I ordered a bread bowl of broccoli cheddar soup. They have me the soup in a porcelain bowl. I was low on blood sugar, tired and frustrated, which is my trifecta to explode.

I was not making my displeasure a secret, although I wasn't exploding or being unruly or overly loud either. The manager came over before I could do anything to correct it and corrected it for me. I got my bread bowl, but...

They never charged me for a bread bowl.

That's amazing you were still able to execute while having low blood sugar, tired and frustrated. I seem to execute your subs well when I am well rested and properly fueled but not so much otherwise. Not sure if that speaks volumes for USLM, your ability to execute your subs or both but impressive nonetheless.