Subliminal Talk
Shannon's US/LM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's US/LM Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-US-LM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - JakeKennedy - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 04:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: The new LTU is an attempt at an overall approach, but so far it seems to be bogging down too much to advance. I'm not surprised, given what's happening right now, but don't get excited until you have it in your hot little hands and it's worked for you. This sub is not an easy one to build. There's a number of good reasons we didn't build "all in one" before. There's no guarantee that it's even possible right now.
This is why I wanted to keep it secret. Now you have your hopes and expectations up, and it may not even be possible, never mind doable in a short period of time.

But back to the real reason for this journal...

GF is apparently sick again, so we're back on MIR. Again, for the third time. Starting to wonder if this isn't a clever way of avoiding USLM by her subconscious.
I haven't been keeping a USLM journal but wanted to let you know I've been experiencing a similar resistance thing with sickness. I can't remember ever in my life being sick during the summer and I've been sick twice since beginning USLM a little over 3 weeks ago. The first was a full blown week long sickness and I just kept grinding USLM 7 loops a day. The second one I got wiser and ran MIR2 so it only lasted 2.5 days. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Otherwise I have been experiencing positive results from USLM.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Have at ye - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 04:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: The new LTU is an attempt at an overall approach, but so far it seems to be bogging down too much to advance. I'm not surprised, given what's happening right now, but don't get excited until you have it in your hot little hands and it's worked for you. This sub is not an easy one to build. There's a number of good reasons we didn't build "all in one" before. There's no guarantee that it's even possible right now.
This is why I wanted to keep it secret. Now you have your hopes and expectations up, and it may not even be possible, never mind doable in a short period of time.

But back to the real reason for this journal...

GF is apparently sick again, so we're back on MIR. Again, for the third time. Starting to wonder if this isn't a clever way of avoiding USLM by her subconscious.

Maybe so. I remember going down with various non-threatening, but annoying illnesses on earlier versions (pre 3.2) of DMSI - usually around times when interesting things were beginning to happen.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - THolt - 08-27-2018

It's funny because I got a summer cold only a week into USLM. I have never had a summer cold. I didnt run MIR and the cold ran its course in 10 days.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-27-2018

So I just checked. The Anti-Self Sabotage module designed to prevent you from subconsciously causing yourself to get infections to have an excuse to stop running the program is turned off in USLM B-side. I guess that means it (that module) works, and that I need to build the damned thing again. Unfortunately, I can't do that right now.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - samba99 - 08-27-2018

Very interesting. I got summer cold too 4 days ago and only yesterday I decided to run US/LM and it was my first day on it. On the other hand I did experience positive TID.

I'll be running US until 3.3 comes out

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - KingDavid93 - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 09:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: So I just checked. The Anti-Self Sabotage module designed to prevent you from subconsciously causing yourself to get infections to have an excuse to stop running the program is turned off in USLM B-side. I guess that means it (that module) works, and that I need to build the damned thing again. Unfortunately, I can't do that right now.

Hi Shannon,

I just literally purchased B side USLM before reading this, does that mean I’m elligible for a free upgrade when you fix it?

And do you have any idea when that’ll be?

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - "Q" - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 04:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: GF is apparently sick again, so we're back on MIR. Again, for the third time. Starting to wonder if this isn't a clever way of avoiding USLM by her subconscious.
This issue had been raised in the past with iterations of DMSI (many people getting heavy cold and flus - more frequently than they normally do, and with more severity than they have had in the past). I have lost count of the number of colds that I have had whilst using DMSI, and usually they started soon after an extended period of "flame-on", such as after a date or when you almost burn-up during an interaction with the woman that you have been sniping.

Quote:The Anti-Self Sabotage module designed to prevent you from subconsciously causing yourself to get infections to have an excuse to stop running the program is turned off in USLM B-side. I guess that means it (that module) works, and that I need to build the damned thing again.
Is that in the current DMSI 3.2?
It does not make sense for this to be a resistance or avoidance issue. It seems more connected to when a user is actually executing the goals of the program, and hence using up energy. A possibility to consider is that the energy required for execution is leaving the user's body weakened and susceptible to attack, either from pathogens or other entities. You have said that this is not possible, by design, but just because you did not intend for it, and have built safeguards against it, doesn't mean that adverse and unpredictable effects still cannot happen.

My latest cold is whilst on DMSI 3.2 A & B after 6 weeks. Have not noticed anyone around me (office and social) with signs of cold. The cold started on the same day after a noticeable "flame-on" incident at work.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - THolt - 08-27-2018

(08-27-2018, 09:59 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 09:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: So I just checked. The Anti-Self Sabotage module designed to prevent you from subconsciously causing yourself to get infections to have an excuse to stop running the program is turned off in USLM B-side. I guess that means it (that module) works, and that I need to build the damned thing again. Unfortunately, I can't do that right now.

Hi Shannon,

I just literally purchased B side USLM before reading this, does that mean I’m elligible for a free upgrade when you fix it?

I hope soon. I don’t know if I want to run a program that gets me sick. It’s weird because I never have gotten a summer cold until this year.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Griffin - 08-28-2018

just for the info, i have a cold right now though i am running OP/UM

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-28-2018

(08-27-2018, 02:26 PM)THolt Wrote:

Hi Shannon,

I hope soon. I don’t know if I want to run a program that gets me sick. It’s weird because I never have gotten a summer cold until this year.

Just to clarify... none of my programs will "get you sick". It is a possibility that the subconscious responds to fear of execution by causing the body to get sick so it can force the use of another sub. But we don't even have definitive evidence of that yet. Just a lot of circumstantial evidence and hearsay that may or may not actually correlate.

But, I created the ASS/ART module that is designed to prevent that sort of thing from happening for DMSI a while ago and it is in 3.1 and 3.2. It is left out of this version of USLM B because I was trying to reduce the scripting that surrounds the key goal of each program so we can focus more on the goal and less on the guidance scripting.

The idea is, until the anti-fear stuff comes into play, the less there is to resist, the less we will have resistance. However, this suggests that that module was in fact working, and that the "I think I'll just make myself sick to force this to stop" subconscious resistance tactic is in fact a thing. Again, suggests, we don't have definitive proof in any direction on this. But it would make sense, since it was all added as a response to something that we observed the subconscious doing to resist. I didn't expect that success would create that level of resistance, which implies that for those people who may be getting sick as an escape tactic, the idea of achieving success is underlain by a fear that ultimately boils down to some sort of fear of death again.

For the time being, I cannot rebuild USLM or build UMOP A. When the time comes that I can do so, I will. For the time being you guys will have to decide what to do with what you have.

Hi Shannon,

There is no "fixing" it. It's not broken. It is just that one module is deactivated that I turned off in an effort to minimize the amount of scripting necessary to achieve the goal, and this result appears to be evidence that it is necessary for some people to achieve the goal. It's not broken, it just needs adjustment.

And when I make that adjustment, whomever has a copy of the current version will get access to the new version at no cost.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shawn - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 09:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just to clarify... none of my programs will "get you sick". It is a possibility that the subconscious responds to fear of execution by causing the body to get sick so it can force the use of another sub. But we don't even have definitive evidence of that yet. Just a lot of circumstantial evidence and hearsay that may or may not actually correlate.

But, I created the ASS/ART module that is designed to prevent that sort of thing from happening for DMSI a while ago and it is in 3.1 and 3.2. It is left out of this version of USLM B because I was trying to reduce the scripting that surrounds the key goal of each program so we can focus more on the goal and less on the guidance scripting.

The idea is, until the anti-fear stuff comes into play, the less there is to resist, the less we will have resistance. However, this suggests that that module was in fact working, and that the "I think I'll just make myself sick to force this to stop" subconscious resistance tactic is in fact a thing. Again, suggests, we don't have definitive proof in any direction on this. But it would make sense, since it was all added as a response to something that we observed the subconscious doing to resist. I didn't expect that success would create that level of resistance, which implies that for those people who may be getting sick as an escape tactic, the idea of achieving success is underlain by a fear that ultimately boils down to some sort of fear of death again.

Now thinking back it happened to me already on SM3 that I had to stop listening for a few days because I got sick and used MIR(1). That happened at least 3 times during the six month of listening. And on DMSI 2.4 (or 2.5, I don't remember) I also got sick and used MIR2 without noticeable effects. The low volume might have been also an issue but it seemed to not improve at all at that time.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 11:54 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 09:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just to clarify... none of my programs will "get you sick". It is a possibility that the subconscious responds to fear of execution by causing the body to get sick so it can force the use of another sub. But we don't even have definitive evidence of that yet. Just a lot of circumstantial evidence and hearsay that may or may not actually correlate.

Now thinking back it happened to me already on SM3 that I had to stop listening for a few days because I got sick and used MIR(1). That happened at least 3 times during the six month of listening. And on DMSI 2.4 (or 2.5, I don't remember) I also got sick and used MIR2 without noticeable effects. The low volume might have been also an issue but it seemed to not improve at all at that time.

Not every infection would be a result of such a potential resistance/avoidance tactic. And if you're using MIR at low volumes, you might as well just not use it in the first place. For MIR, as well as most other instant on/instant off subs, volume equates to impact. In resistant personalities, there is a point at which it also results in resistance, so for example, GPR14c works best for me at a volume of 15/15 on my cell phone, but a volume of 12/15 on my cell phone works best for my girlfriend.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 09-07-2018

OK well Be that as it may,(the Possibly being down for the count ,while playing USLM,it could very well NOT happen,as I dont remember ever getting sick on ' any of Shannon's programs'), If all goes well BY tomarrow night I WILL BE LISTENING to USLM...thanks to a very good freind of Mine and his understanding there of! and da helluva lotta determination on my part and da WILL to succeed !!! Rock & Roll Hoochie Coo!!!
I gotta HARD on for Success and I INTEND and the energy that follows MY intention on a regular to GROW,SUCCEED and Be Victorious Like a muther slowly and steadily!! I will start a new journal once I begin!! "Peace Happiness and all that other good shit !" Jimi Hendrix . Keith

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 09-08-2018

And in case I forgot, yes, whomever has a copy of USLM B will get a copy of the updated version with that specific ASS/ART module enabled without having to pay for it.

I have been busy running MHS and the cough prevention subliminals to help my lungs, and both I and my girlfriend miss USLM.