Subliminal Talk
Shannon's US/LM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's US/LM Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-US-LM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - 4Kingdoms - 08-25-2018

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-2-?pid=204329#pid204329
Shannon Wrote:I'd just like to point out that I have come to the conclusion that some of the posts I would normally have responded to, to point out errors in logic, thinking, etc. are now going to be ignored so that I can instead focus on working and achieving the goals that will prove those posts wrong, since their writers are very obviously never going to "get it" otherwise.

So just because I don't always comment on a post or such that may disagree with me, don't think that I am accepting it or have no disagreement or other point of view. I just choose to work instead of waste my time trying to get blood out of a stone.

Sounds like Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier is working!!

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-25-2018

(08-25-2018, 09:27 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-2-?pid=204329#pid204329
Shannon Wrote:I'd just like to point out that I have come to the conclusion that some of the posts I would normally have responded to, to point out errors in logic, thinking, etc. are now going to be ignored so that I can instead focus on working and achieving the goals that will prove those posts wrong, since their writers are very obviously never going to "get it" otherwise.

So just because I don't always comment on a post or such that may disagree with me, don't think that I am accepting it or have no disagreement or other point of view. I just choose to work instead of waste my time trying to get blood out of a stone.

Sounds like Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier is working!!

Indeed. I was able to return to USLM instead of MIR yesterday afternoon. It has certainly been good for my productivity.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 08-25-2018

Damn Sam that is awesome, awesome results you're getting Shannon! I was pleasantly inspired to SEE a NEW Journal of yours for US/LM.... it clearly has impressed you more than enough to start this journal. As we used ta say in college,fuckin A Man! I need to start a gofund Me some where,as I SERIOUSLY NEED this program,in MY Life and its Nooo joke how deeply I do need this!! thanx for the inspiration sharings man. As Jimi Hendrix once said "Sing On Brother,Play on Drummer!". Keith.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 08-25-2018

Im surprised that no ones inquired as to what this NEW program,you mentioned is...whats the title,what does it help with,cant say what it is right now or?? I'd love to see one on solutions/dream solutions,but thats another discussion for another time.

(08-12-2018, 07:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: I've just been sitting down to work and going to the gym lately. Gym is much easier still. Yesterday I felt stuck and had a solution I totally didn't expect pop up. Building a program today, hopefully, but it needs some testing.

Edit: almost forgot, had a bad situation last night turn into a fun date with gf. Not sure if that was LM.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-25-2018

(08-25-2018, 01:24 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Im surprised that no ones inquired as to what this NEW program,you mentioned is...whats the title,what does it help with,cant say what it is right now or?? I'd love to see one on solutions/dream solutions,but thats another discussion for another time.

(08-12-2018, 07:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: I've just been sitting down to work and going to the gym lately. Gym is much easier still. Yesterday I felt stuck and had a solution I totally didn't expect pop up. Building a program today, hopefully, but it needs some testing.

Edit: almost forgot, had a bad situation last night turn into a fun date with gf. Not sure if that was LM.

I am currently working round robin on DMSI 3.3 and two programs. One of them has already been mentioned - LTU 5.5G, but it is giving me troubles. The other one is still a secret, and it too is still giving me problems. I am not really surprised given the circumstances.

So primarily I am developing tech for 3.3 and the skeleton script right now.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - TheGreatAttractor - 08-25-2018

Shannon Wrote: I am currently working round robin on DMSI 3.3 and two programs. One of them has already been mentioned - LTU 5.5G, but it is giving me troubles. The other one is still a secret, and it too is still giving me problems. I am not really surprised given the circumstances.

@Shannon

Will LTU 5.5G contain the complete scripts of US/LM 5.5G, PTPA 5.5G or SE 5.5G?

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - sushi521 - 08-25-2018

What category does the secret sub belong to?

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-26-2018

(08-25-2018, 04:55 PM)TheGreatAttractor Wrote:
Shannon Wrote: I am currently working round robin on DMSI 3.3 and two programs. One of them has already been mentioned - LTU 5.5G, but it is giving me troubles. The other one is still a secret, and it too is still giving me problems. I am not really surprised given the circumstances.

@Shannon

It has USLM, UMOP, LTU, 2 types of PTPA, SE and a lot more. I am going to try to make it so that LM does not conflict wth UM, because those two together would be amazing. That's one of the two things giving me trouble right now.

As far as value for the money, this program is off the charts. I should probably sell it for more than $114.95. We shall see.

But how about that USLM, eh? Wink

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-26-2018

(08-25-2018, 07:45 PM)sushi521 Wrote: What category does the secret sub belong to?

The "secret" category. Hehe

What, you don't want a surprise?

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - KingDavid93 - 08-26-2018

What would the USLM in LTU be directed towards accomplishing?

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Zane - 08-26-2018

I don't want anyone to get mad or pissed at me, but questions like these should be asked on Discussion Thread..

It's Shannon's USLM journal guys..

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Darwinn - 08-27-2018

(08-26-2018, 05:10 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 04:55 PM)TheGreatAttractor Wrote:

@Shannon

It has USLM, UMOP, LTU, 2 types of PTPA, SE and a lot more. I am going to try to make it so that LM does not conflict wth UM, because those two together would be amazing. That's one of the two things giving me trouble right now.

As far as value for the money, this program is off the charts. I should probably sell it for more than $114.95. We shall see.

But how about that USLM, eh? Wink

Shannon the new LTU sounds absolutely bananas - literally the perfect sub, SE total switched things up for me and allowed me to develop so I could take in the cognitive benefits of MLS, now US/LM is allowing me to use all of that to get results in the real world. Combining SE, US/LM and UM/OP will blow everything out of the water. I mean SE, US/LM, and UM/OP alone would be a killer sub.

If that's combined with something to keep you moving in the face of failure or resistance such as 'there's no failure, only learning'/other useful learning frames it would be an absolute killer (IMO)

Can't say thank you enough man.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-27-2018

The new LTU is an attempt at an overall approach, but so far it seems to be bogging down too much to advance. I'm not surprised, given what's happening right now, but don't get excited until you have it in your hot little hands and it's worked for you. This sub is not an easy one to build. There's a number of good reasons we didn't build "all in one" before. There's no guarantee that it's even possible right now.
This is why I wanted to keep it secret. Now you have your hopes and expectations up, and it may not even be possible, never mind doable in a short period of time.

But back to the real reason for this journal...

GF is apparently sick again, so we're back on MIR. Again, for the third time. Starting to wonder if this isn't a clever way of avoiding USLM by her subconscious.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Darwinn - 08-27-2018

Honestly my expectations aren’t up. Im on an unspeakable journey with US - anything else is a bonus!