Subliminal Talk
Shannon's US/LM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's US/LM Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-US-LM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-12-2018

I've just been sitting down to work and going to the gym lately. Gym is much easier still. Yesterday I felt stuck and had a solution I totally didn't expect pop up. Building a program today, hopefully, but it needs some testing.

Edit: almost forgot, had a bad situation last night turn into a fun date with gf. Not sure if that was LM.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-16-2018

Today, USLM hit me twice. First, it found me what I was trying to buy, for $200 cheaper than I should have been able to get it. Then I just happened to have someone I was walking past while talking to my girlfriend overhear us, and stop us and tell us what we needed, how much it cost and where to get it.

Went there, and the staff told us they didn't have that and he had never seen it in the store. Then, immediately after, I not only found it, but I found exactly the number of the item we needed. It was all they had left.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-20-2018

Been on a vacation for my birthday. I decided to go gem mining. Decided to do an experiment, too. Started off with no USLM. First day mining, I found one garnet crystal. Second day mining, used USLM for a few hours. Found 11.09 carats of sapphire crystals, two of them "cuttable" but barely so. Third day, I used USLM all day and noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of gem rough I found. I don't have the bags here with me to get specific, but I found tens of carats of ruby, tens of carats of sapphire, emeralds, moonstone, kyanite, amethyst, topaz, citrine and a whole lot of garnets. Hundreds of carats of garnets. I also found a native american pottery shard that I am told is 2,000 to 3,000 years old.

Today, we used USLM again, and this time, I found about many times as much of everything I found yesterday with the exception of garnet (only found one) and pottery (none). But this time, I found 554 carats of emerald rough (about 10x as much as yesterday), 30 carats of topaz, 94 carats of kyanite, 281 carats of moonstone in white, dusky blue and peach; 317.5 (!) carats of sapphires (4x as much as yesterday) and 431.5 (!!!) carats of ruby (about 6x as much as yesterday).

All in all, I'd say I did pretty well on the days I was using USLM, and its effects were increasing!

I have to say, I am surprised at this result.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Chris P. Bacon - 08-20-2018

(08-20-2018, 03:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: Been on a vacation for my birthday. I decided to go gem mining. Decided to do an experiment, too. Started off with no USLM. First day mining, I found one garnet crystal. Second day mining, used USLM for a few hours. Found 11.09 carats of sapphire crystals, two of them "cuttable" but barely so. Third day, I used USLM all day and noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of gem rough I found. I don't have the bags here with me to get specific, but I found tens of carats of ruby, tens of carats of sapphire, emeralds, moonstone, kyanite, amethyst, topaz, citrine and a whole lot of garnets. Hundreds of carats of garnets. I also found a native american pottery shard that I am told is 2,000 to 3,000 years old.

Today, we used USLM again, and this time, I found about many times as much of everything I found yesterday with the exception of garnet (only found one) and pottery (none). But this time, I found 554 carats of emerald rough (about 10x as much as yesterday), 30 carats of topaz, 94 carats of kyanite, 281 carats of moonstone in white, dusky blue and peach; 317.5 (!) carats of sapphires (4x as much as yesterday) and 431.5 (!!!) carats of ruby (about 6x as much as yesterday).

All in all, I'd say I did pretty well on the days I was using USLM, and its effects were increasing!

First of happy birthday!!!!!

Sencondly, I didn't even know that you could go gem mining, that's so cool!!

If you get the opportunity would you mind sharing pictures of your haul?

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Zane - 08-20-2018

Damn!! Any chance u found a a Treasure Box? U could have, had u used 10 loops lol.

2000 year old Pottery? Any chance u can sell that to an Antique's Buyer? Heard they offer alot for old stuff

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - blth - 08-20-2018

(08-20-2018, 03:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: Been on a vacation for my birthday. I decided to go gem mining. Decided to do an experiment, too. Started off with no USLM. First day mining, I found one garnet crystal. Second day mining, used USLM for a few hours. Found 11.09 carats of sapphire crystals, two of them "cuttable" but barely so. Third day, I used USLM all day and noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of gem rough I found. I don't have the bags here with me to get specific, but I found tens of carats of ruby, tens of carats of sapphire, emeralds, moonstone, kyanite, amethyst, topaz, citrine and a whole lot of garnets. Hundreds of carats of garnets. I also found a native american pottery shard that I am told is 2,000 to 3,000 years old.

Would you recommend using uslm for 8-10 hours per day then? I am currently following the instructions at one loop per day

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - THolt - 08-21-2018

(08-20-2018, 08:53 PM)worldpua Wrote:

Would you recommend using uslm for 8-10 hours per day then? I am currently following the instructions at one loop per day

I am wondering the same thing. Well seven loops would be about 8 hours a day. At the same time, I feel like one loop is optimal for me as listening to seven plus loops a day would be logisitcally difficult.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - DarkTempatation - 08-21-2018

Happy birthday Shannon! That's fantastic results. Between those days of mining what were your loops. 1-2 or more. Thank you.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-21-2018

(08-20-2018, 06:36 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote:

First of happy birthday!!!!!

Thank you. Smile

Quote:Sencondly, I didn't even know that you could go gem mining, that's so cool!!

There are places all around the world you can go gem mining. This trip, we focused on sapphires and rubies. Next time, we are going to probably focus on opal or diamond. It's just a matter of finding out what you want to find, and locating where you can go to mine it as a tourist.

Just FYI, there are two types of tourist gem mines. "Salted" and "unsalted". Salted is where they add gems and it's not native. They're enriched to ensure that you find something. We have specifically avoided "salted" mines, or, when we went to a mine that offered native and salted options, we always chose the unsalted gem dirt to mine. The only thing we ended up getting that wasn't native was some quarts that one mine added to their native dirt. But I don't care about quartz. Just in case you were thinking maybe the difference was explained by us going to unsalted mines first, and then salted mines.

Quote:If you get the opportunity would you mind sharing pictures of your haul?

I would love to. They're all packed in my luggage ready for us to return home, so I'll show you guys my haul when I get home. Probably going to be able to do that day after tomorrow.

(08-20-2018, 06:46 PM)Zane Wrote: Damn!! Any chance u found a a Treasure Box? U could have, had u used 10 loops lol.

2000 year old Pottery? Any chance u can sell that to an Antique's Buyer? Heard they offer alot for old stuff

More than 7 loops tends to be exhausting. There is a good reason why the models said 7 max in a day.

It's a pottery shard. I suppose it might be worth something, but probably would cost me more to get certified and appraised than I could get for it.

(08-20-2018, 08:53 PM)worldpua Wrote:

I would say, use it at 1 loop or 7 loops, according to what achieves your goals. The second day, we used it three loops (because I forgot to turn it off after 1), and it apparently improved our results.

Try both and see which one makes you happier. I'm not always able to run 7 loops, but either way, I enjoy the results.

(08-21-2018, 06:17 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: Happy birthday Shannon! That's fantastic results. Between those days of mining what were your loops. 1-2 or more. Thank you.

Thank you.

First day, 0 loops.
Second day, we started running the loops about an hour after getting there, and I was planning to run 1 loop but it was on loop mode and I didn't know it. Ended up with three loops.
Third and fourth day, 7 loops a day, starting with when we woke up. That gave us about 2 hours exposure before we arrived, and then all the time while we were mining.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - RTBoss - 08-21-2018

Why didn't TID or previous exposure affect the first day, even though you didn't run any loops?

(08-21-2018, 08:16 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Why didn't TID or previous exposure affect the first day, even though you didn't run any loops?

My theory is that we had been disrupted by having to run a different sub previous to that. She got food poisoning and we had to run MIR, which wiped that out in about 6 hours, but also disrupted USLM.