Subliminal Talk
Shannon's US/LM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's US/LM Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-US-LM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-03-2018

Luck Magnifier strikes again: got a free MEAL at Panera Bread ($10.80 off). Last night, GF kept finding exactly the right number if exactly the right weights at the gym (3 times in a row), when normally they're all in use.

EDIT: Please note that I have been going to Panera Bread for lunch for around 8 years now and this is the fiurst time this has ever happened.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Hatman - 08-03-2018

Your experiences are certainly going to be interesting to follow considering that you're pretty good at executing!

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-04-2018

I just got a birthday card from an uncle who hasn't sent me one in something like 12 or 13 years. In it, there was $100.00. He has never given me more than $20 for a gift before.

I don't know how else to explain this except luck magnifier?

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - THolt - 08-04-2018

Are you still running the program at 7 loops?

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-04-2018

Yes.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-05-2018

Due to a severe allergic(?) reaction to either a stick of incense or one of my gf's bath bombs, I've been coughing my brains out for a couple days now. Tried directly switching to MHS, and as expected, turbulence killed the effects of both programs and left me with little effect from one (USLM) and none from the other (MHS).

I'm currently at the gym. Much less motivated and energetic than before.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-06-2018

At the gym again, and decided to play USLM after stopping MHS last night. I started off feeling meh before I turned it on while at the gym. Ever since, I feel more focused and motivated. I'm exercising faster again, and higher weights are easy. I'm really surprised at the difference with that. Yesterday for instance I struggled with my current weight level on the machine for lower back. Tonight, same weight, but it felt too light...

Very unexpected result, but I'm loving it!

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-08-2018

Last night at the gym, I got on the treadmill (the first thing I do is 10 minutes on the treadmill) and I was setting the machine and when it started going, I was like, "This is too easy, is this machine broken or something?" I checked and double checked the settings and then I stopped and re-entered them in manual mode and got the same result before I realized that indeed, the treadmill is just that much easier when I am using USLM. Instead of struggling to keep up and having pain in my legs, it's pretty much an easy walk that I don't really notice while I watch the TV. The difference is so stark that I genuinely thought the machine was broken last night!

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Zane - 08-08-2018

Strange how we limit ourselves.. When things are easy.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Omni3 - 08-09-2018

(08-08-2018, 12:55 PM)Zane Wrote: Strange how we limit ourselves.. When things are easy.

When we see others making things look easy perhaps its because it is easy for them!! I learnt from early studies in tai chi chuan that it must become effortless. I thought if the goal is for things to be efforltess then I'll start as I mean to go on. So I decided to always work within the effortless/easy zone. It works for me. Each to their own.Cool

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Zeroxmachina - 08-09-2018

Time for some scratch-offs, I s'pose?

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - Shannon - 08-09-2018

(08-09-2018, 08:30 AM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: Time for some scratch-offs, I s'pose?

We were talking about that the other day. Maybe, but I'm not dying for that right now. Got shit ta do, got billz ta pay, got mouths ta feed. I'll buy scratch-offs when all that's dealt with. Wink

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - ianmarconi - 08-09-2018

(08-08-2018, 12:55 PM)Zane Wrote: Strange how we limit ourselves.. When things are easy.

Yes, we do it all the time. I am not a fan of running but i usually make an effort to do it to keep myself fit. I don't have much patience so i usually run faster than most people and walk when i am tired. When i am running, i use a timer to log how much time i ran and someday i didn't bring my watch to keep track and run until i as tired, i was surprised when i noticed that i ran way more when i wasn't keeping track of it.

RE: Shannon's US/LM Journal - DarkTempatation - 08-11-2018

@Shannon anymore updates with this subliminal pal? Any LM magic ?