Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-The-Great-Wall-of-GINA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - Fluffy - 09-28-2018

(09-28-2018, 06:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI is designed to remove all the barriers to you having sex with whomever you want to have sex with, and then make you irresistibly sexually attractive to them. Part of the result is that you experience more free and obvious attraction to those you are naturally attracted to, and part of it is that you are using your attraction to signal that interest, which is part of how you become more attractive to them and take a step further toward a relationship.

People tend to react with attraction to those who are attracted to them already, more than people signalling no attraction or negative attraction.

It's not a "DMSI spell", it's you opening up to your own natural attraction and expressing it more.

My situation was more along the lines of the girl was in a happy LTR but I found her super super attractive and I just wanted her so bad on DMSI and in the end all that attraction was kind of pointless because she was in an LTR (I couldn't bring myself to be THAT person) It was wasted energy, which could of been used more efficiently. Anyway after stopping DMSI I did not see her the same way, so obviously DMSI had an influence in that super attraction and what you just said does make sense to me, totally.

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - Shannon - 09-28-2018

(09-28-2018, 09:57 AM)Fluffy Wrote:
(09-28-2018, 06:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI is designed to remove all the barriers to you having sex with whomever you want to have sex with, and then make you irresistibly sexually attractive to them. Part of the result is that you experience more free and obvious attraction to those you are naturally attracted to, and part of it is that you are using your attraction to signal that interest, which is part of how you become more attractive to them and take a step further toward a relationship.

People tend to react with attraction to those who are attracted to them already, more than people signalling no attraction or negative attraction.

It's not a "DMSI spell", it's you opening up to your own natural attraction and expressing it more.

My situation was more along the lines of the girl was in a happy LTR but I found her super super attractive and I just wanted her so bad on DMSI and in the end all that attraction was kind of pointless because she was in an LTR (I couldn't bring myself to be THAT person) It was wasted energy, which could of been used more efficiently. Anyway after stopping DMSI I did not see her the same way, so obviously DMSI had an influence in that super attraction and what you just said does make sense to me, totally.

What you did before DMSI was to limit your attraction and awareness of that attraction.

On DMSI you allowed yourself to more fully experience and express your attraction, but would not allow yourself to act on it.

When you got off DMSI, you went back to limiting your attraction and awareness of it.